Trying to Get Pregnant

Win/Wine/Whine Wednesday 4.29

keikilovekeikilove member
edited April 2020 in Trying to Get Pregnant

1)  Win - What's a small (or big) win you've had recently? 

2)  Wine - What's your favorite drink to have/make when you've had a hard day (doesn't have to be wine)? 

3)  Whine - What's your least favorite thing about life right now?

Re: Win/Wine/Whine Wednesday 4.29

• 1) Win - I've been cooking so much good food over the course of this quarantine, but also doing a good job of not overeating from stress/boredom, so I'm pretty happy with striking that balance successfully!

2) Wine - It's always wine for me. Tempranillo is probably my favorite red, sauvignon blanc is probably my favorite white, but I appreciate pretty much all varieties in the right context, as long as they are not super sweet. Lately I've been drinking whites more because of all this warm weather we've been having!

3) Whine - I know I'm not doing a great job of taking care of myself lately- like getting outside enough, moving enough, drinking enough water etc. I find myself falling into an "every day is the same, so I can start working on getting better about that tomorrow" mindset, and it's not good!
  • 1)  Win - So far I've closed all three rings on my Apple Watch every day this month!  Going for a perfect month!

2)  Wine - I don't drink alcohol, so I'd have either a hot chocolate or some type of sparkling juice.

3)  Whine - What's your least favorite thing about life right now? Quarantine.  I'm an introvert with social anxiety so my life hasn't changed all that much.  I rarely went out before, but I'm missing being able to go down to Vegas to visit my family.  As soon as we're able to safely travel, I'm planning a trip there.

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 05.16.17
    Hysteroscopy 10.04.17 10.05.17
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 01.10.19
    Left tube removed
    dx: Endometriosis, Adenomyosis
    BC: February-October 2019
    TTA: November-December 2019
    NTNP: January 2020!

• Loading the player...
  • keikilovekeikilove member
    edited April 2020
     1)  Win - Well, I’m managing to keep the weight off that I lost over the past few weeks. Seeing the number staying steady on the scale is making me really happy. And I could share this in the weekly Healthy Habits checkin but no one has been posting there!!

2)  Wine - I LOVE crisp whites like Sauvignon blanc & mineral-y Gewurztraminer, but there’s been no wine in my life lately. Can’t risk it causing inflammation during this TTC time. So I’m loving pomegranate and tart cherry juice right now.

3)  Whine - Having some financial worries nagging at the back of my mind, but they’re all pandemic-induced & I know they’ll work out eventually.  
  • Win - My husband took two weeks off because of the pandemic. We've spent more time together than we ever had, we didn't really have a honeymoon, and with our one year anniversary coming up in a couple months this is the perfect time for us to grow closer together. And in am loving every second of it. I've also been working out more since I haven't been to work in almost 2 month and I feel better than I did before.

Wine - I'm not a huge alcohol drinker, but I like drinking the occasional wine here and there.

Whine - A lot of people that I know on social media have been getting pregnant and having babies and I want to be happy for them but it's really hard to do when my husband and I have been trying for a while now with nothing to show for it.
  • Win-  I've been doing extremely well on my grad school work, which has been a huge challenge and I'm really proud of myself. Trying to keep up my school work while also taking care of my mental health has been draining but I've been doing it and it's super worth it.
    Wine- I have a really nice (almost) local sweet red wine that I've been dying to open.
    Whine- My knee has been KILLING me lately. I graduated from physical therapy (for the second time after my knee surgery) about 9 months ago and I'm dreading the possibility of needing to go back.
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    Me: 24 Dh: 46
    Married: 10.2018
    DS #1: 06.2014
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
    MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
    Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
    NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
    TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
    BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes