• Options

I’ve Never...
    Niagara Falls
    Tattoo
    Skiing
    Divorced
  • Options
    Six

I've never: had stitches, been to Niagara Falls, shot a gun, birthed children, seen the Grand Canyon, or been divorced 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    7! 

I’ve never been to Niagara Falls, got a tattoo, birthed children (yet), failed a test, seen the Grand Canyon, punched someone, or been divorced.
  • Options

Tattoo
    Grand canyon
    Divorce
  • Options
    @mamahosch and @carrotsandpeas3 your side by side doggies with the same pose make me want to change my profile pic to my dog in the same pose 🤣
  • Options
    @JLaVO888 I am on mobile browser instead of the app, so I'm not sure if there's a way to see people's photos bigger, but all I see are the tiny thumbnails. Yours looks like a purple cactus to me, but I'm assuming maybe a flower? I can only tell what they are about half the time. 😂
  • Options
    No broken bones
    No tattoos
    Never been to Niagara falls or Grand canyon
    Never shot a gun
  • Options
    @carrotsandpeas3 yeah I’m mobile too. They are orchids. I only know that cuz I took the pic haha. It they don’t look like anything more than purple on here. 
  • Options

i have never been to Niagara Falls, the Grand Canyon, been divorced or been skiing. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    3.  Gun, had kids, Grand Canyon
    Current pregnancy -
    First BFP on 1/4/22.  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

• Options
    3: Grand Canyon, divorce, skiing 
  • Options
    3. Niagara Falls, tattoo, divorced 
  • Options

Tattoo 
    Broken bone
    Grand Canyon 
    never divorced 
    never punched someone 
    Me: 27 DH: 27
    Married 6/15/13
    BFP #1 5/8/16, EDD 12/31/16- DD born 9/10/16 at 24 weeks 
    ~In our hearts forever~
    BFP #2 10/14/17, EDD 7/1/18

• Options

No tattoos, never been to the Grand Canyon, never been divorced (or married, I think that's a prerequisite), never punched someone, never birthed a child and never changed a diaper. 

Can check two of those off the list this year at least!
  • Options
    4. Never...
    Been to Niagara or Grand Canyon
    Gotten a tattoo
    Been divorced

The person I punched was my sister... on accident. We were pretend fighting and I swung around to pretend to punch her, and she dodged, but went the wrong way, into my fist. Wouldn’t have even gotten close to her if she stood still. I call it more her fault than mine. 🤣
  • Options
    10 🥴Never 
    Got stiches
    Had chicken pox
    Got a tattoo 
    Failed a test
    Seen the grand canyon
    Been skiing
    Punched anyone
    Been divorced
    Swam in the ocean
    Been to another country
    I know I went to Niagra falls but all I remember is sitting in the car so it barely counts.. 😂

• Options
    6 ... I've never been to Niagara Falls, had chicken pox, birthed a child, punched someone, been divorced, or changed a diaper.

Two of those are going to change soon! :-)

-amapa (tried a new screenname to see if it will ever change from knottie)
  • Options
    7- 
    Niagara Falls 
    tattoo
    gun
    broken bone
    grand canyon 
    skiiing 
    divorce 

@knottie801d61d74f78b107 have you tried logging out and back in?
  • Options
    AB518AB518 member
    3: tattoo, Grand Canyon, divorce
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @knottie so glad I'm not the only one who's never changed a diaper! 
  • Options
    I log out and back in every day. My username shows up in my profile on the main page of the bump, but when I view it from the community page it still says knottie. I've pretty much given up :(
  • Options
    @knottie at least your profile picture took. I've got it memorized so I know its you. But so annoying for you that the bump sucks sometimes!
  • Options
    4. Never shot a gun, broken a bone, been divorced, punched someone
    Me: 29, DH: 29
    TTC since: 2/13
    Long, anovulatory cycles
    Began fertility testing 12/13
    Ultrasound and bloodwork: Everything looks good (according to my ob/gyn)
    HSG: waiting to schedule
    SA: scheduled with RE for 1/6/14
  • Options
    8! Stitches, Niagara falls, tattoo, shot a gun, birthed children, broken a bone, punched someone, divorced.
  • Options
    7 - Never have I ever
    Got stitches 
    Had chicken pox
    Got a tattoo
    Birthed a child 
    Broken a bone
    Been to the Grand Canyon 
    Divorced 

Possibly 8
    I put on ski boots for about 11 minutes and tried but then cried and took them off. It was awful. I did however snowboard during that trip.

• Options
    @JLaVO888 That's nice of you to say! I was hoping people can at least remember me by the picture (which is a blooming amapa tree, hence the new sort-of screenname)

@orangev23 I love skiing and can say one of the best parts of a day on the slopes is taking off the boots at the end of the day, it's like suddenly walking on clouds! :smiley:

- amapa