Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Tuesday 4.28

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: TWW Tuesday 4.28

• @inthewoods23 i'm SS like crazy over here! and good about your temp not continuing to drop!  i'm still January hyping for us both!

Month/Cycle: 4/3
    CD/DPO: 26/11
    Timing: -5, -2, +1
    Typical LP length: unsure
    Testing: trying for thursday, but might tomorrow.  i had to restrain myself this morning!
    R/R: got no cleaning or laundry done yesterday so will do that today.  started binging the Mindy Project, which is good so far but my hulu trial ends friday...seems like i might be extending a month!
    CS/Q: i'm weirdly optimistic this cycle, or at least i was until my temp drop this morning.  though my temp timing has been off each morning.  trying not to lose hope!

• Loading the player...
  • @inthewoods23 I have dull cramps literally every cycle on about 10-13 dpo. Every cycle I think I must be TOTES KU and then AF comes and I remind myself that this happens every cycle and have a glass of wine. I really hope this is the cycle for you! Finding out in May would be amazing!
    @asf0613 good job on the restraint! I say when we're stuck at home this much you deserve another month of Hulu!

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 24/9 (literally have to check every day 🤦‍♀️)

Timing: -4, -2, -1, 0, 1

Typical LP length: 13

Testing: 5/1

R/R: Rant - it's raining today which is going to make for an even longer day of quarantine. The Governor still hasn't announced if he is extending the stay-at-home order which ends on Monday which is frustrating. My VP did send out an email saying that we will for sure be working from home until 6/1 at least. I want to pick up some product from our employee store but I'm not sure how to go about doing that when our plant is shut down. Rave - our yard work/landscaping project was way more work then we thought it was going to be but MH found someone who would deliver the dirt, bring a skid-steer and do the work all for only about $200 more than if we did it ourselves.  

CS/Q: Nothing exciting

How about some January hype!

*TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• @krash_ the yardwork is no joke!  we wanted to egt topsoil delivered but they cant bring it up onto our property and can only dump in driveway, which DH was not going for.  so we go to home depot 2-3 times a week and pick up 30 days each time.  its intense and neverending.  also took us two hours to plant two small bushes the other day because our soil is so rocky and tree roots everywhere.  id much rather be paying someone!!!!!

YES on the January hype !!!!
  • @krash_ somehow I also haven't googled "long BBT dip sign of pregnancy" haha. I almost always have a large dip the day of or day before AF arrives but this is a bit different with a number dropping down but not below the coverline. Our heat has been off the last few days though since it had warmed up over the weekend and it got chilly again. I have woken up a few times during the night these last few days so that could play a part in the lower temps too. I've been going to bed much later being furloughed for the week.

@asf0613 that reminds me that I have a lot of laundry I could fold and put away. And there are dishes to do! That should help keep me busy for some time today.
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 oh man, my search history over the past few days is intense related to this  :tired_face:
  • It is a good thing I am working from home right now because the amount of boob grabbing it out of control. 
    *TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• @inthewoods23 FX that SS is the way to go this time! Hoping these are all positive signs—that would be amazing! And we will CELEBRATE!!! But if it turns out to just be AF cramping, you have every right to wallow & enjoy a pity party under all the circumstances. FX it doesn’t come to that.

@asf0613 FX that your optimism pays off as well! Good luck on the chores to pass the time. :) Btw, we have the same rocky soil/tree roots situation in our yard. MH is trying to plant an oasis of beauty but man, is it slow going! 

@krash_ Hope the yard work works out ok for you guys too, without much more hassle. Love your January Hype!

Month/Cycle: 23/??

CD/DPO: 16/4

Timing: -4, -3, -1, +1

Typical LP length: 10-13

Testing: Oh, you know, way too early. Probably starting this Friday, on 7DPO🤦🏽‍♀️

R/R: Rave: I have a sticky work situation that a few professionals are chiming in how to handle, so that is a relief to have that support. Rant: We had decent timing for this FW, but my cervix has dropped & hardened so I’m not feeling very hopeful. All the effort with little reward is really starting to wear thin. 

CS/Q:

• @krash_ haha that seems to have increased in our house as well. I came across a video of a new "challenge" where women walk into a room naked or drop their robes where their husbands are playing video games and it's funny to watch all the guys immediately stop what they're doing and come at them. A number of the guys also say into their headsets "brb guys, gotta go" haha.

@keikilove as hopeful as I am that the diet is the key, I will still be SHOCKED if it works.
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 i saw that!!! definitely going to be giving that one a try.  worth a shot!
    @keikilove i'm osrry you're feeling less than hopeful.  not out til you're out though right? that's what i keep telling myself at least!   but that is seriously great about the work support you have, especially working in new capacity like we all have to now.