Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Monday 4.27

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:  
TTC History- *TW* LC
Me: 24 Dh: 46
Married: 10.2018
DS #1: 06.2014
Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes

Re: WTO Monday 4.27

• Month/Cycle: 4/5

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: Temping, monitoring CM, Ava, OPKs, PNVs + C and B6, HIO ED during FW with preseed

R/R: Had a good relaxing weekend and am ready to tackle the week. I have a huge brief due end of day Thursday so I will be really busy with that but will try to check in here in the afternoon for a break. We are supposed to have weird storms here tomorrow and Wednesday so hopefully being busy with work will make that seem less dark and depressing. 

CS/Q: Not yet. I had a random almost-positive OPK yesterday but think it was just a fluke and O will be Thursday/Friday like usual.

*TTC History*

Me: 37, MH: 38; Married August 2017

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

TTC #2 January 2020: AMA, dx with DOR in May 2020

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• @legallykate I’m jealous that you are able to get work done 😂 see my technical issues below. I’m glad you had a relaxing weekend! We did too, it was so nice! Definitely makes Monday seem easier to tackle  

Month/Cycle: 17/19 including 2 benched. 

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, Tracking CM

R/R: Yesterday my OPKs went from dark to almost positive to dark to light so I thought maybe I missed my surge. But I got a very clear positive this morning! Glad I kept testing. For some reason on Saturday our main software program stopped working for me. I could get in but I couldn’t open anything. Our IT person tried to fix it remotely but she needs to call support so I took my laptop in and switched for a temporary one. The temporary one just shows a black screen forever once I enter my password. I’m so busy so this is pretty awful but nothing I can do. 

CS/Q:

• Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 24/18/8 (AL#2) Officially started month 24 of trying yesterday...how the heck are we a month away from having tried for 2 full years?! 😒 So hoping that this is our month...and that it’s everyone else’s too! Come on January!! 

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: PNV, Letrozole, IUI, tracking in FF, Conceive+, and Progesterone after O.

R/R: Happy Monday!! We had such a nice weekend...didn’t do a whole lot, but it was so nice to just relax!! We watched several movies, played some games, and just hung out...I also made banana muffins! We finally got mulch yesterday and plan on putting that down tonight...it rained all day yesterday, so we decided it was best to wait! Today is supposed to be beautiful though, so I’m looking forward to our walks and getting out to enjoy it some tonight! 

CS/Q: None.

@legallykate glad you had a nice weekend!! Hope you are able to focus on your brief and the storms won’t be too bad! Hopefully you get clarity with your OPK’s & temps soon! 
    @bows22 glad you didn’t miss your surge...hope you were able to get in some timing this weekend too! Sorry about the computer issues...that is incredibly frustrating when to have so much to do! Hope it gets fixed quickly!! Sounds like you need a Starbucks run in the meantime though! 
  • edited April 2020
    @legallykate glad you had a restful weekend! We're supposed to have an overcast week here too, with storms on Thursday... I weirdly like that kind of weather though.

Month/Cycle: 2/2
    CD: 19
    WAYDTGKU: temping, tracking CF, OPKs, PNVs, HIO ED during FW with preseed
    R/R: I have a lot of new projects on my plate at work this week, which I explicitly asked for last week because I was running out of stuff to do, but now I'm feeling kind of overwhelmed! Ever since starting to work from home I've been struggling to find a balance between stressed over too much to do and bored because of too little to do. Hoping I'll have a productive day today and that'll set me up for a good rest of the week.
    CS/Q: Got the "Peak Fertility" smiley face on my Clear Blue OPKs this morning but I've gotten conflicting information about how close to O that usually means a person is, do y'all have any idea? Or is it one of those things that varies a lot from person to person?
  • stillcozystillcozy member
    edited April 2020
    @legallykate glad you had a relaxing weekend. Hope you are able to have some sunshine this week after the storms and that work goes by quickly and well! 
    @bows22 yay so glad you tested again today. Sorry about the IT issues they sound frustrating! 
    @bluetickgal hugs! Your weekend sounds so amazing! Those muffins mmm I want some 😂
    @the_most_happy sorry you are feeling overwhelmed hope you are able to find a balance with it all this week. My understanding is that O happens within a day or two upon a positive OPK. For me personally that has been true 

edited forgot myself

Month/Cycle: 7/11

CD: 18

WAYDTGKU: bumpin and grinding, OPK’s, temping, CM, PNV, working on losing weight no alcohol

R/R: Beautiful weekend and spent most of it outside working in the yard. Got my paper written and submitted too so that felt great. DH was kind of a jerk yesterday so I’m just giving us space today and hope he apologizes. Finally got my blazing positive OPK on day 18 I need to start trusting my body because this has happened exactly the same the last two months 😂

CS/Q

April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• @bows22 sorry about your technology issues, that's always such a pain. Yay for positive OPKs though!

@bluetickgal fingers crossed that this is your month! Glad you had a good weekend, that sounds really relaxing. 

@stillcozy what a productive weekend, that's awesome! Sorry about your H though, hopefully he apologizes.
  • @legallykate glad you had a nice weekend. I hope the storms tomorrow and Wednesday aren't too bad.

@bows22 ugh that's so frustrating about the technology. But yay for a positive OPK!

@bluetickgal oooh I was considering making banana muffins, but DH requested bread. My muffins have been coming out a bit more dense than I've wanted though; I'm likely overmixing. Enjoy your walk!

@the_most_happy I hope you're able to be super productive today and find a good balance. 

@stillcozy sorry YH was a jerk yesterday. Hopefully he'll apologize soon. But yay for getting your paper written and submitted! That has to feel great!

Month/Cycle: 11/6

CD: 34

WAYDTGKU: prenatals, temping, currently NTNP

R/R: the weekend was pretty nice. I got to play video games with my siblings online in the evenings and zoom chat which is always fun. Not a whole lot planned today. We have overripe bananas so I think I'm going to bake a chocolate banana bread this afternoon. I want to figure out what songs I'm recording for my students this week too so that I'm not scrambling at the end of the week to practice, record and post. I got great feedback from my administration about the video I created last week which made me feel good. My principal is seriously the best. 😊

CS/Q: EWCM this morning, so hopefully O is coming soon. 
  • Month/Cycle: 11/10/4(al) 

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: BBT, clearblue advanced OPK, cheapies, PNV, a couple of supplements from it starts with the egg, baby aspirin. 

R/R: We had a good weekend! The weather was nice, so we spent a lot of time outside. DH bought me a new moissanite ”diamond” for my engagement ring. We have discussed before about replacing the current stone, it’s a Morganite so over time it’s gotten beat up. I spoke with the jewelers over the phone about it, but I hope they are able to replace the stone without messing up the entire setting. I also started working out last week to try and lose some weight, I’ve never been a huge workout person. It’s going well so far, but I’m sore. 😅 

CS/Q:  

@legallykate glad you had a weekend! Hope your week isn’t too crazy! 

@bows22 I hope you’re able to get your computer fixed soon! That sounds frustrating! I think it’s good to always test it out! Just in case! 

@bluetickgal I’m sorry the 2 year mark is coming up, I hope this is your month! That sounds like a nice, relaxing weekend! 

@the_most_happy I think it’s normally 24-48 hours, but I think it can differ for each person. I usually don’t O until the later end of that time frame. Hope you are able to find a good balance this week! 

@stillcozy glad you had a productive weekend!  Hope DH gets over it soon! 😉 

• @legallykate I hope work stays busy enough that it distracts you from the storms but not so busy that you can't check in here.  :)

@bows22 That sucks about your computer.  It seems to always happen when you've got a lot of stuff to do.  I hope they're able to fix it soon!  Yay for a positive OPK!!

@bluetickgal Your weekend sounds so nice!  I'm slightly jealous.  And banana muffins?  Yum!!  Hope you can take advantage of the nice weather today.

@the_most_happy It's hard to find that balance even in my own personal life.  Trying to stay busy enough that it feels like you're being productive vs. being so overwhelmed with everything that needs to be done.  I hope you're able to tackle what you need and get it done.  You've got this!

@stillcozy Sounds like a nice, productive weekend!  Good for you!  I'm sorry H was such a jerk.  I hope he apologizes soon so you guys can get past it.  And yay for a positive OPK!

@gingermama29 Chocolate banana bread sounds so good!  I haven't baked at all during the quarantine, but I've been wanting to.  I'm glad you got good feedback about your video last week.  It's always nice being given some kudos.

@photographerwife Yay for outside time over the weekend!  I had to google moissanite; I had never heard of it before.  It's pretty!  My sister in law has morganite for her main stone and it's really pretty.  It's also ginormous since it was so much cheaper than a diamond that size.  Yay for working out!  I'm proud of you! Keep it up!

Month/Cycle: 4/4 plus 3 years during round one

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: possibly benched :(

R/R: So we had a not so great weekend.  We went on a hike on Saturday.  A hike that we've done multiple times in the past and is super easy.  H started feeling bad halfway through and was very, very lethargic.  He was clammy and was having chest pains (but didn't tell me until after we got home).  His blood pressure was also high for him.  It wasn't hot outside, he was drinking water, and had something to eat before the hike.  Once he finally told me about the chest pains I immediately text my sister in law who is a nurse and she told us that he should go in ASAP.  Don't mess with possible heart stuff basically.  Because of COVID, I couldn't stay at the hospital with him so I was relying on him relaying the information to me via text.  Chest X-Ray and EKG were all normal.  They did labs twice, one when he got there and one a few hours later and they were both good.  They gave him nitro and fluids.  They wanted to keep him overnight to monitor him and do more blood work but H is stubborn and convinced them to let him go home.  So basically against medical advice which of course he didn't tell me until after he got home.  Yesterday we made sure to let him rest as much as possible and I refused to let him drink.  Sunday is usually his relax and drink day because it's the first day of his weekend, so he wasn't too happy about that.  I also made him take aspirin, even though he thought I was being silly, but it literally said it in his discharge papers!  Ugh.  Why is he so stubborn??  His family doesn't have a great heart history so I'm really worried.  He sees his primary doc today at 230.  I'm hoping she runs all the tests to see what's going on.  He's still having some chest pains, but they're not as a bad.  The ER doc sent him home with nitro just in case he has another episode he can take it and then go straight to the ER.  Any healing vibes you could send our way would be much appreciated.  I'm guessing the doc today will tell him no strenuous activity for a while which means we may be benched.  :(  

CS/Q: nope

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 05.16.17
    Hysteroscopy 10.04.17 10.05.17
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 01.10.19
    Left tube removed
    dx: Endometriosis, Adenomyosis
    BC: February-October 2019
    TTA: November-December 2019
    NTNP: January 2020!

• @legallykate Glad you had a relaxing weekend! I hope the work week goes by quickly for you!
    @bows22 Yay for positive OPKs!! Hopefully you can get back to work soon! Not being able to do anything SUCKS!
    @bluetickgal 24 months is a very long time, and I can only imagine how hard of a milestone that is to hit. Sending you so much love! I hope this is your month!! I'm glad you got to relax this weekend. Muffins sound DELICIOUS!
    @the_most_happy Hopefully you can find the right balance to keep productive workflow going!
    @stillcozy What topic was your paper on that you submitted this week? Glad you got some productive yard work in and that you finally got a positive OPK.
    @gingermama29 Online gaming and zoom chats sound pretty great. I think you should DEFINITELY make chocolate banana bread and tell me how delicious it is so I can live vicariously through you.
    @photographerwife I definitely want to see pictures of the ring once you're able to get a new stone set in it! I'm glad they're able to do it without changing the setting.

Month/Cycle: 3/4
    CD: 4
    WAYDTGKU: BBT charting, CM tracking, prenatals + B6
    R/R: Went to a zoom karaoke birthday party this weekend. That was pretty fun. I also got a few malas made over the weekend (photos in the craft thread). Making the malas helped me ground quite a bit. It was really nice. I also got my midterm grades for my mental health counseling program classes and I'm sitting VERY comfortably with a 92% and a 98%. I can't believe there's only five weeks left of the term!
    CS/Q: Nope- I'll probably start temping tomorrow or Wednesday.
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section

• lurking from TWW

@linzrunz that is so scary!!! will be thinking of you and YH.  hate when men are stubborn when it comes to their health.  hoping he takes it easy!
  • @the_most_happy thanks lady! Sorry you are feeling the back & forth of being bored and then overwhelmed. I hope things settle a bit this week and you have plenty to do, but not too much! 
    @stillcozy thank, friend! Haha, I’d totally send you some muffins if I could! Glad you had a nice & productive weekend...I definitely hope DH apologizes to you! Yay for positive OPK and really good timing! Fingers crossed for you! 
    @gingermama29 for some reason I always default to muffins (for banana or pumpkin), but should do a loaf of bread sometime! I bet they are still good, even if a bit denser. Do you use a stand or electric mixer or mix by hand? I got a stand mixer for Christmas and used it the last time I did muffins, but just went back to mixing by hand yesterday. Yum, your chocolate banana bread sounds wonderful! Hope you can figure out what songs to record...that’s great you got such good feedback from last week! 
    @photographerwife thanks, friend! So glad you had a good weekend! Haha, I slightly enjoy the soreness from a workout because I feel like it means I’m doing something...but it’s also soreness, which is no fun! Hopefully they can reset your ring with the new stone without messing up the setting itself! 
    @linzrunz oh friend, I’m so sorry for the scare with YH! Good for you for making sure he went and got things checked out!! Hope he gets some answers from the tests today and all will be okay! Sending hugs & positive vibes your way!! 💜💜💜
    @ashaislurking thanks so much! Oh, zoom karaoke sounds like lots of fun! Glad you were able to do that and some crafting this weekend! Good job on your grades this term too...sounds like you are killing it! 
  • @bluetickgal I made banana muffins yesterday too!!! How did yours turn out? I think mine are really good but I seem to be the only one who likes them. 

@the_most_happy I hope you start feeling better once you get organized and get a plan. Being busy definitely makes the quarantine days go by faster!

@stillcozy I hope YH has apologized so that you guys can get down to business!

@gingermama29 it seems like you are rocking the “teaching from home” thing!

@photographerwife nice job on the workouts! Send some motivation my way okay?

@linzrunz oh my gosh how scary!! I’m glad nothing was seriously wrong, and I’ll pray it stays that way! He’s so lucky to have you to take care of him, even if he’s being a stubborn pain!

@ashaislurking nice job on the midterm grades! A karaoke zoom party sounds so fun! What did you sing?

• Hey @linzrunz how did the doctor's appointment go? I hope YH is okay and that it was just a weird fluke thing.
    @bows22 I sang Back to Black by Amy Winehouse and then I pulled my guitar out and did a cover of Casey by The Menzingers. It was a really fun party.
    TTC History- *TW* LC

• @ashaislurking thanks for asking. :) appt went ok. He’s still not feeling well. They did another EKG (looked good) and took more blood to check his heart, pancreas, gallbladder, and something else I forgot, just in case. Waiting to hear back on the blood work. He has an ultrasound tomorrow at 11. So we’ll have to see what that says. 

Also thank you everyone for your kind words. 

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 05.16.17
    Hysteroscopy 10.04.17 10.05.17
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 01.10.19
    Left tube removed
    dx: Endometriosis, Adenomyosis
    BC: February-October 2019
    TTA: November-December 2019
    NTNP: January 2020!

• @linzrunz sending y'all lots of positive vibes! I hope it's nothing major!
    TTC History- *TW* LC

• @photographerwife oooh moissanite is so pretty! Hopefully replacement will be a smooth process and won't mess with the setting.

@linzrunz I'm so sorry for everything going on with YH. That sounds so scary and stressful. Hugs. I hope his tests today give answers and everything is okay!

@ashaislurking I did make it and it is so delicious!! 😊 Zoom karaoke sounds so fun! Congrats on your midterm grades!

@bows22 thank you friend ❤️ 
  • @linzrunz I am so sorry that is so scary. So glad the appointment went well. Hope he has some answers soon though and feels better ASAP!
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Sorry y'all, I got crazy busy yesterday and was stuck on conference calls from 3-5 and exhausted after that.

@bows22 I hope your computer issues got resolved, that sounds sooo frustrating!

@bluetickgal Sorry that the 2 year mark is looming, FX this is your cycle and you don’t have to hit it. Glad you had a nice weekend and are having nice weather to enjoy!

@the_most_happy I for sure relate to always having too little or too much work, it is so hard to ever find the exact right amount.

@stillcozy Hope you and YH made up. Yay for blazing positive!

@gingermama29 Chocolate banana cake sounds amazing, and that is awesome you got great feedback about your video!

@photographerwife That’s sweet that YH bought you a new stone. My friend just got a Moissanite ring and it is so pretty! Keep up the good workout work!

@linzrunz OMG that is so crazy about YH, I hope he is okay and it was just a weird flukey thing, but that must have been so scary right now. Keep us posted on what the doc says today, I hope you aren’t benched.

@ashaislurking Zoom karaoke sounds awesome, I want to do that! Great job with your midterm grades!

*TTC History*

Me: 37, MH: 38; Married August 2017

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

TTC #2 January 2020: AMA, dx with DOR in May 2020

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+