Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Monday 4.27

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 
TTC History- *TW* LC
Me: 24 Dh: 46
Married: 10.2018
DS #1: 06.2014
Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes

Re: TWW Monday 4.27

• Month/Cycle: month 34

CD/DPO: 52/12 or 10

Timing: meh

Typical LP length: 13 days

Testing: not til next weekend if no AF

R/R: went against state orders and drove out to my parents this weekend 😬 it was really nice to get together and the weather was so nice. I think we hit nearly 70 for a high sometime later this week! Quarantine ain't so bad when the weather is nice. Gonna be cleaning up and organizing the house today.

CS/Q: my temps have been dropping over the last few days so I'm feeling out this cycle, but we'll see. AF is due either Wednesday or Friday if LP stays normal.

*TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • keikilovekeikilove member
    edited April 2020
    @inthewoods23 It’s so nice that you had a good time with your parents in lovely weather. At this point, most of us have been sheltering in place so long that it seems like if everyone has been super safe, then can’t the few people get together who’ve been abiding by all the safety precautions? I hope your weather continues to be beautiful & keep your spirits high. 

Month/Cycle: 23/who knows 

CD/DPO: 15/3

Timing: -4, -3, -1, +1

Typical LP length: 10-13

Testing: Idk, starting around 8DPO

R/R: Rave: beautiful weather here too. Been very tired but have been keeping up my daily walks to keep my health—especially my mental health. Rant: FF tried to give me crosshairs too early so I put in a fake temp to get CH on the day I’m certain I ovulated lol. 

CS/Q:

• Loading the player...
  • asf0613asf0613 member
    edited April 2020
    @inthewoods23 glad you got to spend the time with your family, and i'm sure they loved it too!  how long did you stay for?
    @keikilove good for you with keeping up with the walking!  what do you do with bad weather though?  i'm the type for there to be one raindrop and i melt if i go outside lol

Month/Cycle: 4/3
    CD/DPO: 25/10
    Timing: good
    Typical LP length: last two cycles have been 17 and 13, so lets see
    Testing: thursday maybe? hopefully? AF due thursday, friday or saturday, sooo
    R/R: proud to say that yesterday i did absolutely nothing productive!  i sent a lot my day saturday working and we also did some planting in the front yard (lots more to go).  cleaning and laundry are definitely on the list today because i've neglected them.
    CS/Q: 

• @inthewoods23 it really isn't that bad when it's nice out! It was almost 70 all weekend and supposed to be 74 today! I have a watch tan!
    @keikilove walks have been great for my mental health too but unfortunately all the pizza and quarantine baking are cancelling that out for my physical health. 
    @asf0613 working on a Saturday? You definitely deserved a day of nothing! 

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 23/8

Timing: -4, -2, -1, 0, 1

Typical LP length: 13 days

Testing: Waiting until 5/1, 12 dpo but I just realized that is Friday and that seems too soon lol

R/R: Rave - it has also been beautiful here, especially for MN! We did some yard work this weekend and it felt good to check things off the list, do yourself a favor and do a no contact pickup of the Ryobi pressure washer from Home Depot! I saw it recommended on Young House Love on IG and it was so worth it to see all that dirt and grime just wash off the deck! Rant - I really need to be more productive with work. So far my boss has been understanding but I need to buckle down and get sh*t done. 

CS/Q: Nothing exciting
    *TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• @krash_ we have a Ryobi pressure washer and it's amazing! Works sooo good!

@keikilove my dad is going out for his work, but he had been WFH for the last week doing performance reviews with his employees so there was some risk in visiting even though he's not showing any symptoms. But other than that risk we've all just been going to the grocery store.

@asf0613 I went over on Saturday and stayed overnight. We celebrated my birthday too!
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @krash_ i might have to tell DH about the pressure washer.  i feel like he has Ryobi everything!

@inthewoods23 thats great!  glad you got to celebrate with them for your bday!
  • @asf0613 It's so nice to do absolutely nothing every once in awhile!  Sounds like you earned the downtime.  What did you plant?  Re: your question about exercising in bad weather: I put on a youtube workout.  There have been some good 7-minute workouts I can do in my livingroom that still get my heart rate up and get my steps in.

@krash_ I hear you on the quarantine food cancelling out fitness!  That was me eating everything in sight last cycle.  This one I had to buckle down and undo some of that weight gain. :D

@inthewoods23 Oh, I see about your dad still having to go to work.  Well, hopefully all is well that ends well!  I'm glad to hear you got to actually celebrate your birthday, especially in light of the crappy news of furloughs. Hopefully the fun of celebrating helped balance out some of that other junk!
  • @keiki thats great!  i was so motivated to work out when this all started and now, womp!
    and we planted some bushes and trees in some newly mulched areas.  so only a few more left then i get to have full creative authority on flowers!