Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Friday 4/24

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

*TW* History:
Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
Repeat labs in 8 weeks
Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
TTC put on pause

Re: WTO Friday 4/24

• @the_most_happy Happy Friday to you too! The weeks have been so packed with work that they really are flying by here too. Re: your CB OPK, I don’t use them but frequently see people post that the first time you use them they can give false positives because they need to learn your patterns. Maybe that’s what’s happened with your first one? 

Month/Cycle: 23/IDK

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: Lots of supplements from “It Starts With The Egg”, some meds, lots of moderate exercise & sleep, Progesterone & Estradiol after O  

R/R: Rave: Had a very tough work situation that I battled through calmly & logically, DH talked me through it all week & gave major support💗 Also ecstatic that I’ve kept working out to sweat out the stress & lost another pound this week.

CS/Q: Ready for some crosshairs in the next couple of days...

• Loading the player...
  • legallykatelegallykate member
    edited April 2020

@the_most_happy I agree that the individual weeks seem to be going fast even though it feels like we have been at home forever! Glad you figured out the original OPK might have been defective, how annoying though.

@keikilove Congrats on getting through your work situation and yay for YH being supportive! And woohoo to you for another pound!

Month/Cycle: 4/5

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: Temping, monitoring CM, Ava, OPKs, PNVs + C and B6, HIO ED during FW with preseed

R/R: Sorry for posting and ghosting yesterday, work was crazy and we had to have a plumber come out because our pipes have been making a weird loud noise, luckily he was able to figure out it was something with a valve outside and didn’t have to come in the house, so DH was able to just talk to him from 6 feet away out front (and the plumber was wearing a mask). I’m so happy it’s Friday, although I probably should work this weekend since it is near the end of the month, we will see if that happens, haha.

CS/Q: Not yet. I am trying to plan BD for the next week because I am a crazy person lol. DH is not up for ED for 6 days, but I think if we start tonight and do 2 on/1 off we should hit either -5, -3, -2, O, +1 or -4, -3, -1, O if O is its usual CD16 or CD17, either of those should be good enough right? #crazy

*TTC History*

Me: 37, MH: 38; Married August 2017

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

TTC #2 January 2020: AMA, dx with DOR in May 2020

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• @the_most_happy time is so strange right now. Weeks feel like they're dragging to me but then it's crazy to me how many weeks have already gone by. 

@keikilove sorry you had a stressful work situation but glad YH was able to help you through it and support you. 

@legallykate glad the plumbing was an easy fix that could be done outside the house. I'm sure that was a relief for you.

Month/Cycle: 10/6

CD: 31

WAYDTGKU: prenatals, temping, currently NTNP

R/R: I baked more muffins yesterday and an planning to make chocolate chip cookies today, which are DH's favorite. I love baking ❤️. We're planning to zoom chat with MIL this evening because today is her 70th birthday. All of DH's siblings will be in the chat too which will be nice. We haven't really talked to his siblings much since this all started so it'll be nice to catch up!

CS/Q:  
  • lurking from TWW
    @bluetickgal thats awesome you will be able to get in for an appointment!!! good luck!
  • @gingermama29 Yummmm to all the baking. Enjoy your zoom!

@bows22 Glad you are enjoying Zooming too, I do it weekly with my college friends and really enjoy it. Sorry you are feeling blah but hope you can perk up to HIO ;)

@bluetickgal So happy you can do your IUI!

*TTC History*

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• @the_most_happy I'm glad the weeks are going quickly for you! Happy Friday!
    @keikilove I'm glad you were able to get through your work situation! Proud of you! Having support is always nice.
    @legallykate Super happy the plumbing issue was an easy fix!
    @gingermama29 How are you liking your Luna? Muffins sound delicious! I hope your zoom chat is fun tonight!
    @bows22 Zoom happy hours are definitely fun. I hope you enjoy the one this weekend as well!
    @bluetickgal I'm so glad you can do your IUI this cycle!! That's exciting! Fingers crossed so hard for you!

Month/Cycle: 3/4 (coming in to my fourth cycle unbenched so I'm just going to start doing this because it's easier)
    CD: 1
    WAYDTGKU: prenatals + B6, bbt, cm tracking (taking a break from OPKs again this cycle)
    R/R: Well... AF showed her face today. I'm honestly pretty upset about it because that means I only had a 12 day LP. Hopefully it normalizes again this cycle. Probably going to have some wine today and do a meditative ritual to sit with my feelings. MH picked up some incense for me yesterday from work so I finally have all of my ritual materials again. I need to check in with my heathen group and see when we're doing another happy hour. Aside from that I'm just going to sit at home and do some homework and maybe a couple of continuing ed courses.
    CS/Q: Nothing exciting.

TTC History- *TW* LC
    Me: 24 Dh: 46
    Married: 10.2018
    DS #1: 06.2014
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
    MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
    Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
    NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
    TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
    BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes

• @ashaislurking Sorry about AF, especially earlier than expected  :'(
    *TTC History*

• @keikilove I'm so glad you were able to navigate that work situation successfully, it's a great feeling to not only get through a situation like that but also to be aware in the moment that you are doing a good job of doing so.

@legallykate glad you got your plumbing situation sorted! The joys of homeownership, right?

@gingermama29 jealous of your baking skills, I love cooking but I'm not a baker at all. Enjoy your Zoom call!

@bows22 ah, I wish I shared your enthusiasm, I'm so Zoom-called out :(. We have a standing weekly call with our friend group and I love them but there's just not a lot to say when every day is the same for everyone. Glad you have something to look forward to for this weekend though!

@bluetickgal Woohoo, that's awesome that you can proceed with IUI! Fingers crossed for you.

@ashaislurking I'm sorry about AF, that sucks. If you don't mind me asking, what kind of ritual stuff do you like to do? I'm also into witchy/pagan stuff and I was planning to set aside some time for that kind of thing this weekend!
  • @the_most_happy I mostly do candle magic, but I also work with different herbs and stones and I'm thinking about getting into tarot and rune readings. I set aside meditative time, prepare and light my candle, and place all of my intentions into that candle as it burns all the way down (I generally use small votive or chime candles). Last night I consecrated one of my raw amethyst stones as well to keep with me for ritual purposes. I recently came back into practice, as I had fallen away for a long time, so I asked the universe for guidance as I trace a new path. We'll see where it takes me.
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section

• @bluetickgal yay so glad this cycle worked out and you have an appointment for Thursday! FX for you!
  • @bluetickgal oh my gosh I’m so excited that you can do an IUI this cycle! That’s amazing!

@ashaislurking I’m so sorry for CD 1. Ugh. 

@th@the_most_happy I can definitely see it getting old after awhile. I’m only enthusiastic because I’m a month late to the zoom party haha 
  • @asf0613 @legallykate @the_most_happy @_orchid_ thanks so much, ladies!! 💜

@ashaislurking thank you! So sorry for surprise CD1...that’s a major bummer! I hope your plans for tonight helped you feel better about things! And hopefully you can do something fun for yourself this weekend along with the schoolwork! 
  • @bows22 thanks friend! How is it that we post at the same time so often...great minds think alike?! ☺️ Hope you have a great weekend!!
  • Ahh I've been so bad about responding lately.

@bows22 aww zoom happy hour sounds so fun! Glad you're able to do those with different groups.

@bluetickgal so happy for you that you can do your cycle!!

@ashaislurking I absolutely LOVE my Luna! The tone on it is gorgeous! I love the tenor size too! So much more comfortable for me than the soprano. So sorry for AF. Hope you treated yourself to wine. 
  • Thanks everyone! AF showing was pretty hard on me, but meditating definitely helped.
    @bluetickgal I have an exam to take this weekend, but I'm honestly kind of looking forward to it. While my ethical and legal issues class has been rough at times, the feedback I get from that class and the research it's making me do helps me feel so much more confident moving forward in my career.
    @gingermama29 I definitely treated myself to wine! We had a bottle of red moscato that I chilled and had with dinner. It was great! I'm glad you love your Luna!
    TTC History- *TW* LC

• @ashaislurking that's so cool about your candle rituals, I've done stuff like that before but I don't do them regularly. I've been reading tarot for over a decade now though, I love it! I find it so helpful to align my tarot readings with the moon cycles (like doing readings at the new and full moon), if for no other reason than it's a great regular reminder to check in with that part of your intuition. Love this kind of stuff, I hope you get a chance to explore more if that's what you feel called to do!
  • @the_most_happy I've been reading a few books on tarot and felt called to order a deck. I'll see how regularly it gets incorporated into my practice when it gets to me, but I feel like I'll be thankful to have it available to me. I also purchased some new stones and crystals from my sellers which I'm very excited about! 
    TTC History- *TW* LC