Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Weekend 4.25-4.26

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: What is your favorite thing about this time of year? 

Re: WTO Weekend 4.25-4.26

• gingermama29gingermama29 member
    edited April 2020
    Month/Cycle: 11/6

CD: 32

WAYDTGKU: prenatals, temping, currently NTNP

R/R: The zoom chat with DH's family was so nice yesterday. It was fun to see everyone and catch up briefly. MIL definitely enjoyed seeing everyone and also said how much they enjoyed the Key Lime Cheesecake I'd had delivered!
    It's going to be gorgeous today! DH is grilling BBQ chicken for dinner tonight and we're going to try and spend the afternoon outside today and enjoy some much needed fresh air and sunshine!

CS/Q: 

I love seeing all the trees and flowers blooming, taking walks, and being able to open windows in the house!

• @gingermama29 I'm so glad the zoom chat yesterday went well! Key Lime Cheesecake sounds DELICIOUS! I'm glad they liked it! I'm 100% going to try to convince MH to grill tonight. It's so nice out!

Month/Cycle: 3/4
    CD: 2
    WAYDTGKU: BBT, Cm tracking, prenatals + B6
    R/R: I bought some new stones from one of my crystal sellers last night. I'm really excited to get them in! She had a gorgeous rose quartz tower and a really pretty fluorite sphere that I just had to have! I'm waiting to hear back from her business partner about inventory for her stones because I'm possibly looking for another sphere, some palm stones, and I'm getting a lapis lazuli pendant from her to replace an old one of mine that broke. MH is also ordering some stones from them to do some wire wrapping for friends. I'm really glad I'm not the only one with a rock obsession!
    CS/Q: Nope
    GTKY: What is your favorite thing about this time of year? Getting to sit in my dining room next to an open window to do my work. It's also the beginning of fire season which is EXCITING! I'm currently looking for some new fire poi to spin.

TTC History- *TW* LC
    Me: 24 Dh: 46
    Married: 10.2018
    DS #1: 06.2014
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
    MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
    Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
    NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
    TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
    BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes

• Loading the player...
  • @gingermama29 Glad you enjoyed the Zoom, and omg BBQ chicken sounds so good. It is super nice here today too, we are going to take a walk in a bit.

@ashaislurking I wanna see stone pics when you get them!

Month/Cycle: 4/5

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: Temping, monitoring CM, Ava, OPKs, PNVs + C and B6, HIO ED during FW with preseed

R/R: Really enjoying being lazy today. I had a really good work call yesterday and am going to be super busy the next two weeks so I am letting myself just enjoy the weekend. We got burritos from my favorite local chain for cheat day lunch today and they were delicious but I am super stuffed and can't move haha. Going to get out and go for a walk in a bit. 

CS/Q: Not yet. I forgot to set an alarm to temp today, oops, but I have been doing good overall this cycle so should be able to see O on Thurs/Fri. 

*TTC History*

Me: 37, MH: 38; Married August 2017

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

TTC #2 January 2020: AMA, dx with DOR in May 2020

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• keikilovekeikilove member
    edited April 2020
    @gingermama29 Glad they loved the cheesecake you sent, it’s always nice when you know you made others feel good. Hope you got to enjoy the weather outside today.  :)
    @ashaislurking One of my sisters is really into card reading, sage burning, crystal work, etc. Sometimes we set intentions with her at the full moon. Mine is always focused on a baby, of course. :) Re: poi balls, do you also do hoop twirling? Some people here use poi balls for traditional native dance only, but others use them with more acrobatics kind of performance stuff. 
    @legallykate Being lazy and then taking a walk sounds amazing! That’s probably my plan for today too. Hope your temps do show consistency so you can see CH on your chart when you expect them. 

Month/Cycle: 23/lost track

CD: 13 

WAYDTGKU: The current pared-down🙄list: FF, BBT, checking CM & CP, PNV w/Folate, extra Vit D3, Fish Oil/DHA, N-A-C, Calcium, Vitex, Ubiquinol, DHEA, Baby Aspirin, Ovasitol, Lovenox, Medrol, daily moderate Exercise for uterine blood flow, 7-9 hours sleep. This time I also took Letrozole & will add Progesterone & Estradiol after O. 

R/R: Rave: I’m sure I ovulated last night, had very strong O cramps for hours & hours. It’s just nice to have confirmation that it really happened. Rant: We tried to BD in the midst of that cramping but DH just couldn’t get to the finish line, & I was too sore to let it go on forever. Woke up this morning without cramps, but we BD anyway in hopes of catching the egg.🤞🏽

CS/Q

GTKY: What is your favorite thing about this time of year? I love that there are more hours of sunlight. I always feel energized & hopeful at this time of year. It always makes me want to get outside & exercise.

• @legallykate I'll definitely share photos when they come in, probably in the randoms. I'm excited about them! I'm glad you're able to enjoy a lazy weekend!!
    @keikilove I don't do performance with anything but poi at this time. I've tried hoop a number of times and SUCK SO BAD. Some of my fire performer friends have tried to help me learn on other apparatuses, and I'll probably eventually expand my skill set to include more, but poi are my safe place for now. MH spins staff which I think is super cool and I'd love to learn from him. Hopefully you got good BD coverage and caught O!! Fingers crossed for you!
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    Me: 24 Dh: 46
    Married: 10.2018
    DS #1: 06.2014
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
    MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
    Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
    NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
    TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
    BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes

• @gingermama29 so glad her birthday went well and the zoom chat was nice! Hope you got lots of outside time! 
    @ashaislurking ooo rocks! Those all sound awesome. Wire wrapping is so cool. You should share some pictures sometime of his projects :) I’d love to admire them haha 
    @legallykate yay for lazy days hope you had a nice walk! 
    @keikilove so sorry it didn’t work out O day but so glad you were able to BD. 

Month/Cycle:  7/11

CD: 17 and still no O but holding out since I O’d on day 18 the last two months.

WAYDTGKU:  Bedroom Bolero, OPK’s, PNV,  temping, no alcohol, trying to track cm and failing and trying to lose weight. 

R/R: it was gorgeous yesterday so spent almost all day outside doing yard work and planting projects. Then I wrote my paper for class. Trying really hard to just relax and not put so much pressure on TTGP but it’s hard. 

CS/Q: 

Being outside hands down! So wish we had a deck and fire pit but those likely won’t happen this year but it is fun to dream 

April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing