Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Weekend 4.25-4.26

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is your favorite thing about this time of year? 

Re: TWW Weekend 4.25-4.26

• Month/Cycle: month 34

CD/DPO: 50/10 or 8

Timing: just ok

Typical LP length: 13 days

Testing: only if AF is late

R/R: this whole week really sucked. If it wasn’t a personal struggle for the day it was bad news at work. Sigh. Well... now that I’ve been furloughed for the week I finally have time to take my cat to her yearly check up. My mom wants us to visit for dinner tonight or for lunch tomorrow. I know that breaks stay at home orders but we’ve all been in minimal contact with others so... I’m willing to risk it for some new scenery for a change  :#

CS/Q: still looking good

GTKY: What is your favorite thing about this time of year? I love the week our magnolia tree blooms. Gorgeous pink flowers! And then they make a huge mess on our driveway and it gets even worse if it rains because the petals turn to mush. I also love the new warmth from higher temperatures.

*TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • asf0613asf0613 member
    edited April 2020
    @inthewoods23 sorry again about work, i know its really tough.  and sounds like a rough week for sure. luckily tomorrow is a fresh start and hopefully its a better week for you.  my parents also want to get together.  tonight were doing facetime and then we might do a social-distanced outdoor lunch next weekend for dad's birthday.  i think if everyone has been staying in mostly and feeling good, it seems safe enough.  not like you're throwing a giant party!

Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD/DPO: going with 23/8 based on FF

Timing: good!

Typical LP length: tbd

Testing: holding off

R/R: finally rolled out of bed lol.  i was awake for a bit but i really needed that.  DH insists on staying up past midnight and i would so much rather be in bed by 10:30/11.  really nice out here today so will pump myself frull on antihistamines and head outside for some yard work!

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is your favorite thing about this time of year? not having to wear winter clothes!

• Loading the player...
  • @asf0613 my dad has been working from home this week (he's normally out in the world for work) so some risk since symptoms can show 14 days later, but it's still probably small. I woke up to find DH had fallen asleep on our couch again! He always stays up so late. I like being in bed by 10:30/11 too! Bet our husbands could be night owls together haha

I'm chuckling at a text message from my friend this morning asking when I'll be taking a pregnancy test. She's more anxious about this cycle than I am! 😂 I won't test until Wednesday or Thursday next week if I cave and do it
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 i get guilted into staying downstairs with him, so i usually fall asleep on the couch and wake up in the middle of the night.  he'll go up to bed and say 'i tried to get you up but you wouldnt come' :expressionless:

i'm hoping to hold out til friday to test.  not sure if AF is coming thursday, friday or saturday because all 3 apps say something different!