December 2020 Moms

TwatWaffle Tuesday 4/21

willashbabywillashbaby member
edited April 2020 in December 2020 Moms
Twatwaffle Tuesday! Leave your twatwaffles here! 

Re: TwatWaffle Tuesday 4/21

• GAP is a twatwaffle! I did an order on APRIL 9th and only one thing out of 7 has shipped! I get it, shipping is slower than normal right now, but this is getting ridiculous. And they still send me sale emails everyday! If you can't keep up with shipping the orders you already have maybe back off a bit. Ugh.
  • girlmama83girlmama83 member
    edited April 2020
    Prime Now Whole Foods grocery pickup! I know I should be grateful that I even snagged a pickup spot and was able to get groceries and I am trust me, but dammit they never notified me that half my items were out of stock and didn't offer me any replacements. I am not sure why, because they always do despite being busy. I would have been okay with a different kind of apples lolol. So it wasn't until we got home that I realized we didn't get half the stuff we ordered. I checked my email and they had sent me an email 20 mins after we picked up, notifying me that somethings were out of stock. Face palm. I was craving that steak and hadn't taken anything out of the freezer, so we ended up having to get take out. Which isn't the worst thing I suppose!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

<3 Mama to 2 girls - H&I <3
  • Loading the player...
  • @lindsey61811 that SUCKS! It's one of the major reasons I haven't bothered with delivery (including trying to get  spot two weeks away). I can't risk waiting all that time and then having to go out and get it anyway. 
  • @lindsey61811 and @willashbaby. I had that happen to me a few weeks ago.  I waited an extra hour and half for my groceries. Got home and only received half of the stuff I paid for and then just didn't receive a bunch of stuff.  I burst into tears and my husband and I went back to the store to get the stuff.  When I told my MIL we were expecting, she said oh your SIL thought you might be since you started sobbing about your Kroger order. My husband, my mother and I were like that is not as abnormal as you think for me to cry about something like that.  Haven't told my SIL we are pregnant yet, so could be an interesting conversation.