Babies on the Brain

WRW April 2020

***General TW that this thread might contain discussions mentioning MC and loss.*** 

Welcome to Waiting Room Wednesday! You can express your thoughts, feelings, and frustrations on not TTC and connect with others who are in the same boat. TTC can be a long journey, and having to wait makes it feel even longer -- even if it is for a good reason. 

I invite you to resurrect this thread at any point in the month if you have something to say. Treat this like an ongoing conversation. 

When do you think you will start TTC? 

What brings you to WRW?

Any R/R?

GTKY: what’s your favourite outdoor activity? (When all of this isn’t happening) 
Me: 29 | DH: 28
Due: 6 Nov 2021
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers

Re: WRW April 2020

• Hello ladies! I‘be recently joined the TTGP board but as I’m NTNP I’m kind of in between that board and this one so I figured I’d still keep up with over here as well. 

When do you think you will start TTC? Unknown. Currently NTNP as mentioned above. Will rediscuss ACTUALLY trying in I think we said May

What brings you to WRW?
    See above 

Any R/R? Not really. I’m in two minds at the moment because the introvert/social anxious person in me is actually really loving being home all day with my hubby and bubba (fur baby Frankie) but I know that it’s not actually a good thing obviously with everything going on. Plus I miss being able to actually go out on date night. 

GTKY: What’s your favourite outdoor activity? (When all of this isn’t happening) Hmm, I love going on walks through the woods with DH and the pup. Or going on a picnic, especially at the beach. 
    PitaPata Dog tickers

• When do you think you will start TTC? Current plan is September 2020. I keep hoping we can move up the timeline but so far no luck.

What brings you to WRW? I’m ready for baby #2 but DH is not quite there... so here I am.

Any R/R? Well it has been a while since I’ve been on this board. Honestly it has been a bit crazy. I’ve been working from home for almost a month and learning how to cope with having a full time job and caring for a kid. DH does a lot of the care during the day but I’m so much more involved then I’m used to. Also, I honestly wish we were trying for a baby right now because we have so much more time for sex lol. We just aren’t as busy outside the house so it is easier to find time for sexy time. 

GTKY: what’s your favourite outdoor activity? (When all of this isn’t happening) 
    I love mini golfing and going on picnics/hikes. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @jackie_dunny congrats on moving to the TTGP board as NTNP!!! I wish I was in the same boat. But DH is still steadfast in the not ready category. I want to say maybe you’ll still be hanging out there by the time join but since that is several months away FX you won’t be!
  • @darkrose88 I feel you on being ready but DH not being on the same page! I’m glad you’re getting more time with your LO! I love mini golf but I am so bad at it 😆 also I’m not on TTGP anymore (that was fast). At first I thought DH and I would be NTNP for a few months before full-on TTC but we had a talk the other day and we’ve pushed back our trying date to sooo far away 😩 (June 2021). It was originally going to be this fall before COVID but alas 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m going to be on this BOTB board for a looooong time. So you’ll move over to TTGP before I do and hopefully you won’t be there by the time I join you! 
    PitaPata Dog tickers

• @jackie_dunny oh no! That's so disappointing. DH and I haven't had any talks about pushing back our timeline due to COVID-19. Although he made a half joking comment about not having another kid until 2030. Hard pass on that one - I'm not having any babies in my 40s! Maybe when things start to improve you'll be able to renegotiate the date? That's a long time to wait to even start trying! Maybe you can convince him to do NTNP for 6 months before June 2021? 
  • @darkeose88 no way to 2030!! Yeah we probably will NTNP before June 2021. We kind of are now but are not really doing it anymore either. At the moment, if I’m being honest, I’m not too bothered by it because he did bring up some fair points. I had a good cry about it at first but I’ve “come to terms” with it now and I’m okay with it. Ask me again in a month or so and we’ll see if that still stands 😂 
    PitaPata Dog tickers