October 2020 Moms
Options

Weekly Check-in, Week 1 (10/1-10/7) - 4/13

Estimated due date (EDD):

Week of pregnancy: 

Upcoming Appointments: 

Rant/Rave: 

GTKY: What's the last show you binged?  Why should we watch it?
Current pregnancy -
First BFP on 1/4/22.  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

Re: Weekly Check-in, Week 1 (10/1-10/7) - 4/13

• Options
    Estimated due date (EDD): 10/7

Week of pregnancy: 14w5d

Upcoming Appointments: OB appointment on the 24th. 

Rant/Rave: so exhausted all the time, no matter how much sleep I get

GTKY: What's the last show you binged?  Why should we watch it? Ozark- so compelling! Unexpected twists.
    Me: 29, DH: 29
    TTC since: 2/13
    Long, anovulatory cycles
    Began fertility testing 12/13
    Ultrasound and bloodwork: Everything looks good (according to my ob/gyn)
    HSG: waiting to schedule
    SA: scheduled with RE for 1/6/14
  • Options

Week of pregnancy: 14+5

Upcoming Appointments: End of this month 

Rant/Rave: My toddler is being such a stinker, but ONLY for me. He’s great for daddy and grandma. It’s exhausting. 

GTKY: What's the last show you binged?  Why should we watch it? Psych - again! It’s about as lighthearted as you can get with a murder-myster-comedy series. Great chemistry between all the characters, tons of pop culture references. I can’t remember the last new-to-me show I binged. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Estimated due date (EDD): 10/3

Week of pregnancy: 15+2

Upcoming Appointments: telemedicine 16 week check in with my OB next week. Has anyone had to do telemedicine yet?

Rant/Rave: Rant- I’m so over these daily headaches. My energy is back and nausea is at bay but every evening without fail I get a headache. Grrr! At least most of the day I feel good. 

Younger! Love the generational commentary and juicy plot lines. Also a great show for fun female characters. 

• Options

Week of pregnancy: 14+6

Upcoming Appointments: 4/21 - 16 week appointment. Mine is also virtual (@katewithout8 I'm also interested in the whole virtual telehealth appointments and how they work).

Rant/Rave: I was SOOOO tired earlier this week...i had more energy today, thankfully.

GTKY: What's the last show you binged?  Why should we watch it? I'm currently watching The Staircase on Netflix...it's good if you're into true crime docuseries and have exhausted all of the ones already on Netflix like I have.  :)  
  • Options
    KurtniKurtni member
    edited April 2020
    Estimated due date (EDD): 10-7

Week of pregnancy: 15 

Upcoming Appointments: had one today and it went great. 

Rant/Rave: I for once don’t have anything to rant about. My appointment just put me in a good mood. 

GTKY: What's the last show you binged?  Why should we watch it

Tiger King. I mean, you probably shouldn’t watch it if you haven’t 😂 it’s trash. 

@amandarenee89 I really liked that one! I was pretty young when that went down so I didn’t remember anything from the news about the case so it was suspenseful. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Week of pregnancy: 15++2

Upcoming Appointments: OB appointment on the 22nd.

Rant/Rave: I'm a broken record, but I'm constantly working. It's so freaking busy. I want a day off! I also feel bad about forgetting about this pregnancy except from the constant hunger and my daily expanding 😄

GTKY: What's the last show you binged?  Why should we watch it? The Stranger was an easy binge! Interesting plot and cool British accents 😂
  • Options
    Estimated due date (EDD): 10/5

Week of pregnancy: 15+4

Upcoming Appointments: next Thursday 

Rant/Rave: rant - pregnancy acne. Uuuugh. At least I don’t have to worry about showing my face anywhere right now 

we just binged Lovesick on Netflix. It was pretty cute and entertaining!