Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TTCAL w/o 4.13

**This is a general trigger warning that CP, miscarriage, selective termination due to medical complications, and/or stillbirth may be mentioned.** 

Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: number of loss(es), when you had the loss(es), diagnosis/conditions surrounding loss, etc.

How are things going? 

What is something that you are struggling with this week? 

What is going well for you this week? 

R/R?

Any testing coming up/any recent results?

Me: 29 | DH: 28
Due: 6 Nov 2021
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers

Re: TTCAL w/o 4.13

• Options

Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: number of loss(es), when you had the loss(es), diagnosis/conditions surrounding loss, etc. MMC in December

How are things going? overall fine, considering everything is so weird now.  

What is something that you are struggling with this week? this week i am good.  last week had some rough days thinking about TTC.  this week i am just focusing on timing since i am about to O

What is going well for you this week? work is picking up so i feel like i have purpose again.  i just need to get back on housework now

R/R? life feels like its a at a standstill.  so no rants or raves really!

Any testing coming up/any recent results? well i'm sure ill be using multiple HPT's in 2 weeks' time. but that's it for me