Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Monday 4/13

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Monday 4/13

• Month/Cycle: 9/9

CD/DPO: not really sure

Timing: pretty good

Typical LP length: 11-12

Testing: maybe tomorrow

R/R: So AF gave all the signs on Friday that she was coming this weekend (spotting and cramping etc).  I tested on Friday because I was feeling nauseous and crazy tired.  BFN.  She didn't come this weekend and now I am just trying to figure things out.  The box said wait three days to retest, so waiting until tomorrow (while kinda hoping if she is coming, she will just come before than).  This month has been crazy stressful, so I know things can get thrown off because of that.  But now I am clinging to some crazy hope.

Had a quiet bday and holiday weekend, but it was enjoyable.  I didn't think anyone was going to send me goodies, so I bought a cake.  Now we are inudated with sweets and it could be a challenge to eat them all!  

• @dobiemom11 happy belated birthday!! Enjoy all your treats!

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 20/4

Timing: -3, -2, O, +1

Typical LP length: 12ish

Testing: WFAF

R/R: Had a really nice weekend! DH and I did a puzzle, then had a Zoom date with the family for Easter yesterday. Such a weird feeling not doing our usual Easter routine of church and visiting with family, but hopefully this is all over soon. 

CS/Q: so FF says I O’d on CD16, but I really don’t think I did until yesterday (CD19) 🤷🏻‍♀️ I guess I’ll go with FF for now, but I’m gonna be annoyed when I end up testing way too early based on those dates lol

• Loading the player...
  • legallykatelegallykate member
    edited April 2020
    @dobiemom11 I'm glad you had an enjoyable albeit quiet birthday and holiday weekend! Too many sweets sounds like not the worst problem  :smile:

@runningoncookies I think FF is wrong for me this month too, annoying. What is your usual CL? I'm glad you got to Zoom with family for Easter!

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 25/10

Timing: -5, -4, -2, O, +1

Typical LP length: 9-10

Testing: BFN this morning (I caved)

R/R: Had a really nice weekend with lots of Zooming (Friday college friends happy hour, Saturday extended family, and Saturday night poker game). I also did 4 hours of work and am in decent shape for the month so yay. I'm in a surprisingly decent mood for it being a Monday and getting a BFN. I am kind of back to thinking I am only at 9dpo based on prior cycles (CD 15 would be really early for O, and I have never had fertile CM and a + OPK the day after O) so I may not be totally out, but who knows at this point. Pretty sure AF will show up today or tomorrow. 

CS/Q: 

*TTC History*

Me: 37, MH: 38; Married August 2017

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

TTC #2 January 2020: AMA, dx with DOR in May 2020

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• Month/Cycle: 6/4(AL)

CD/DPO: 27/9

Timing: -5(x2), -4, -2, -1, 0

Typical LP Length: 9-10 days 

Testing: Nope. WFAF. Supposed to come weds. 

R/R: Well, my whole time spent off from work over Easter, I have been feeling like shit :( I thought I was feeling better but nope. Still feeling weird and off and dizzy and nauseous and slight headaches. I had a really delicious Easter dinner me and DH made but wasn’t able to enjoy it much as I felt like I wanted to throw up. It honestly feels like I’m hungover mixed with mild motion sickness with dull headaches. I’m not liking this very much. And to boot my left arm on off for the past like month has had shooting pains and my fingers go tingly and numb and my arm feels really heavy. The only time I feel good and have relief from any of these symptoms is when I’m sleeping. I’m frustrated cause if it’s not one thing, it’s something else. I can never catch a break right now. Sigh* I have 2 more days off of work so I’m hoping to just lay down most of the day and relax and rest as best I can and hopefully I’ll feel better soon. On a positive note, yesterday afternoon we did a zoom date with DH's family. Was nice to see everyone. Miss everybody. I was really disappointed with DH as he refused to be seen on the zoom video everyone. He didn't want to do it or see anybody and sat off to the side and didn't say anything. I thought that was kinda rude. He was being a party pooper. The family kept asking where he was. 

CS/Q: none

@dobiemom11 sorry for your BFN. FX for you when you try again and that AF doesnt come. I feel ya on the nausea girl.. I'm glad you had a good quiet bday. Enjoy eating all those sweets lol 

@runningoncookies glad you had a good weekend. It was weird for us too not doing our normal Easter routine with brunch buffet etc with the family. Was sad. There's always next year. 

• @legallykate sorry for the BFN! This has been an all around strange cycle for me, I usually don’t O before CD20, and my cycles are usually like 32-35 days long, so I’m really all outta whack this month...

@mindyb2019 I’m sorry you’re still not feeling well!!
  • Month/Cycle: 10/9/3(al) 

CD/DPO: 17/5

Timing: -1,-2,-4

Typical LP length: 14 days 

Testing: Not unless af is late

R/R: We had a fairly good weekend. Our Easter lunch was good with my in-laws. But yesterday we got really bad weather. Our neighbors, DH and everyone else think it was a small tornado. But we had 5-6? Trees fall in our yard? Thankfully they were just thin pine trees but several bigs ones fell at the back of our property that I haven’t seen yet. Nothing hit the house, but the pine trees tops were within a foot of touching the house. 😬 There is just something about holidays and storms, man.  In 2012 we had a huge oak tree fall on our house on Christmas Day. Counting my blessing today! I’ll be back for tags as soon as I can hop back on.

Photo of some of the tree damage: 

CS/Q: I forgot to temp this weekend 💩

• @dobiemom11 I'm sorry you're having such a confusing time right now with your cycle.  I hope you can get a definitive answer soon and no matter what happens, we are here for you!  Hang in there.

@runningoncookies I would be thinking I O'ed on CD19 too if that was my chart.  What if you put in a couple more high temps for the next couple of days?  Does FF change O date?

@legallykate So sorry for the BFN.  I'm glad you're in a good mood despite that though and yay for being in a good spot for work!

@mindyb2019 You poor thing!  I'm so sorry you're still not feeling well.  And boo to DH for being such a party pooper.

@photographerwife Oh man, hopefully it's not too much to have to clean up.  I'm glad there was no damage to your house though!  

Month/Cycle: 4/3 after 3 years during round 1

CD/DPO: 35/9

Timing: -2, -1, 0

Typical LP length: unsure

Testing: nope nope nope

R/R: I'm feeling out.  Had a huge migraine yesterday and last night which is typical PMS for me.  So the hopeful feeling I've had for the past week is now gone.  I'm also bloated and just not feeling well.  So yay.  :-/  On a happier note, I got to group FaceTime with some of my family yesterday and it was hilarious.  My grandma's iPhone is too old to support group FaceTime, so my brother FaceTimed with her on his phone and held it up to his iPad where he was group FaceTiming with the rest of us.  We tried to add my mom, but she was driving so my aunt answered.  My aunt just barely got a smart phone a couple months ago and has zero idea what she's doing.  So we talked to her forehead for a few minutes.  We ended up hanging up from that, teaching my Grandma how to connect via Zoom and had a nice little chat.

CS/Q: nope

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 05.16.17
    Hysteroscopy 10.04.17 10.05.17
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 01.10.19
    Left tube removed
    dx: Endometriosis, Adenomyosis
    BC: February-October 2019
    TTA: November-December 2019
    NTNP: January 2020!

• @mindyb2019 I’m so sorry you are still feeling crappy (unless it turns out to be for a good reason!) Glad you have a couple more days off to rest. And glad you enjoyed the Zoom time with YH’s family. MH refused to participate in my family’s Zoom on Saturday because he is “too shaggy,” it was super lame but oh well.

@photographerwife That’s crazy about the weather and trees, but thank goodness nothing fell closer to the house!

@linzrunz Sorry you are feeling out. I feel the same way but hopefully we are both wrong! Glad you got to have some family Zoom time.

*TTC History*

Me: 37, MH: 38; Married August 2017

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

TTC #2 January 2020: AMA, dx with DOR in May 2020

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• @photographerwife yikes!!! Glad nothing hit the house! We have been having a crazy windstorm today, but nothing like that!

@linzrunz I tried putting in a few more high temps, but nothing changed! So frustrating. Sorry that you’re feeling out this month, but I’m glad you had some nice video chats with your family this weekend!
  • @linzrunz thanks friend. Sorry your mot feeling well either and had a huge migraine and that your feeling out. That’s nice you got to FaceTime with your family. Seems like everyone got to video their families yesterday. Grandmas are sooo funny with technology. Lol 

@legallykate thanks girlie. I hope I’m feeling crappy for a good reason lol FX. Makes it sooo much more worth it lol. Sorry YH refused to join the zoom as well. I thought it was lame too. Men I tell ya haha. 
  • mindyb2019mindyb2019 member
    edited April 2020
    @_orchid_ it could be muscular. You know i was thinking the same thing today and thinking  maybe I have a pinched nerve. I do get alot of neck pain so maybe it's from my neck and its going down my left arm only and causing headaches. That doesnt really explain my nausea and weird dizziness though?? Haha 
  • @mindyb2019 depends on your headache! One of the things I always get with headaches is nausea/upset stomach, and MH always gets dizziness.

Last year when I had the pinched nerve my Dr put me in PT bc he thought it was a torn rotator cuff bc of where I was experiencing pain. I did PT for a month with no improvement, then went for a massage and it disappeared almost over night. Maybe take some anti inflammatories (I can never remember if that's Motrin or Tylenol- not a Dr!) and ice where you think the pinched nerve is? 
  • @photographerwife. I am glad your house wasn't hit.  We had crazy weather here, but it looks like everything staying in place.  Good luck with getting those trees out.  

@mindyb2019. Hoping you feel better soon.  Your arm does kinda sound like a pinched nerve.  I have one in my elbow and it does similar things. The headache and nausea could maybe be sinus related.  Hopefully you figure out some relief and can enjoy some of your days off.  

@_orchid_. We missed you, but keep kicking butt!  I am really impressed with all the teachers right now.  Thank you!

@legallykate. Our Zoom call this weekend had fourteen of us on the call.  Almost none of the husbands joined in for more than a quick hello.  My new trick is to wear a hoodie, so my face looks thinner.  Quarantine diet has been bad!  

@bluetickgal. This weekend did fly by and hoping for a quick week as well.  Glad you had a great holiday/bday weekend.  It happens quite often for that date.  

@runningoncookies. It was a weird holiday without family.  We probably wouldn't have gone home for the holiday, but it just felt worse that we couldn't.  Hopefully soon we can celebrate with family.  

@linzrunz. We talked to my grandmother's forehead for most of the call as well.  We kept telling her to prop her phone up, but she wanted to hold it and then her hand would get tired.  Still fun to see everyone!  
  • @dobiemom11 thank you and thanks for your input. Sorry you have a pinched nerve in your elbow. It sucks.  Ya maybe your right about the headaches and nausea being sinus related. It’s approaching allergy season for me so it could very well be from that. 

@bluetickgal it would be nice if the nausea and tiredness is from something good 😉 I guess time will tell lol.  I’m glad you had a good birthday and Easter. I think we’re all getting quarantine body 😆 No, the arm isn’t the same side as my ear pain. My ears hurt on both sides before so I don’t think that’s related at all.