February 2012 Moms
Options

Past lurker

Just wondering if the Facebook group is still going?  I had only posted 1 question to the board in the very beginning of pregnancy but never posted again.  I did however, read the board daily and it was nice feeling like I could relate to most of you.  I still come back from time to time (obviously!).  I have a little boy who's birthday is February 16th and a little girl who turned 2 in November.  The November board for my second baby was terrible and everyone abandoned it after the babies were born.  I would love to see how everyone is doing now.

Re: Past lurker

• Options
    Hi, Kristin!
    I’m from the original Feb ‘12 group! I joined the FB group when it was created 8+ years ago, but am not in it now. I’m still friends with so many of the amazing women I originally met 8.5 years ago! One is now a best friend of mine and I was in her wedding a year and a half ago and another took my wedding pics in December! 
    I’ve just re-downloaded the app to join the Dec 2020 group!! 
    Your post is the last one in this group and even though it’s old, I figured I’d comment and maybe someone will reply, at some point!!