October 2020 Moms
Options

HDBD 4/8

11w 6d.  I feel like I am crazy huge already. I'm starting to worry about weight gain, seriously.

Current pregnancy -
First BFP on 1/4/22.  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

Re: HDBD 4/8

• Options
    I have a definite bump this week! My hubby pointed it out this morning when I got out of the shower 😂

12 weeks+1 day

• Options
    @kboydbowman be kind to yourself. You look great! Bump size, even big ones like ours, at this point are still mostly bloat so it’s a ton of water weight we are lugging around. Just enjoy baby and don’t worry about your body. Pregnancy is going to do its number on you regardless. Mine actually has seemed to shrink this week compared to the last two. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    12&4 
    I put on an extra small maternity shirt I loved last pregnancy just to prove to myself it would still fit. Solidarity to the back to back pregnancy warriors out there because going in a second time with most of the baby weight still attached to me is really difficult. 
  • Options
    I finally took a photo for my friends that live far away, so I thought I would share here too. :) 14w2d

• Options
    @baseballismyfavoriteseason That's such a cute shirt!
  • Options
    14 weeks +2 days... loving that my lil one is starting to be noticeable 💕 I’m learning that my body is capable & knows what it’s doing even if I have no clue!