Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Mc? Uti? What? Plz help!!!

Hello, I have some concerns, not sure what is wrong but my previous period was late 16 days . The first 3 days days leading up to my period I spotted very light( only when I wiped). Followed by a period of 5 days. The period had moments of heavy flow (waking up in the morning) but slowed down throughout the day down the nothing for each of the 5 days. Today I have had a very hard time holding my urine. I have had urgency to go about every 10 minutes and when I do it is about an ounce or less. When I wipe there is light blood as well. It has now been 3 days and I am still experiencing this I am not making it to the bathroom because the urgency to go is so bad 

**Image Removed by Admin**

Re: Mc? Uti? What? Plz help!!!

• I think you need to call your doctor, and remove the image from this post. For one, nothing in your post references this image, and secondly, barf. We don't need to see that first thing on a Monday morning. 
    Me: 37 / DH: 41
    Due with baby #2: Feb 2022

• Sounds like a late period with a UTI.  CALL YOUR DOCTOR!  
    #BitterHagPartyOf1

Melody Pond GIF
  • Loading the player...
  • I’m new to this . I use this app because I recently became a first time mom and wanted to interact with other moms. I do not recall uploading an image but if I did I do feel it was necessary if I am asking for help. With identifying what is happening with my body...Maybe someone has experienced the same and could recognize what was going on. I posted under miscarriage and pregnancy loss so I really don’t understand what the problem is . If it’s against the rules that is one thing and that’s fine  but to tell me it was gross and to tell me to delete it was very rude. For you to be an admin you should consider how to talk to people.... NOW if you are bothered by THIS response you can delete this as well and while you’re at it you can delete my whole account because I will not be a part of a community where it’s not ok to post how I feel or what it is I am experiencing with MY BODY. Thank you and have a nice day
  • Thank you! I was able to do a virtual visit with my Ob due to COVID 19 and she said it sounds like a Uti and prescribed Cipro. As for the period she said it could be my body  trying to get back to ovulating correctly after the birth of my daughter 
  • I’m new to this . I use this app because I recently became a first time mom and wanted to interact with other moms. I do not recall uploading an image but if I did I do feel it was necessary if I am asking for help. With identifying what is happening with my body...Maybe someone has experienced the same and could recognize what was going on. I posted under miscarriage and pregnancy loss so I really don’t understand what the problem is . If it’s against the rules that is one thing and that’s fine  but to tell me it was gross and to tell me to delete it was very rude. For you to be an admin you should consider how to talk to people.... NOW if you are bothered by THIS response you can delete this as well and while you’re at it you can delete my whole account because I will not be a part of a community where it’s not ok to post how I feel or what it is I am experiencing with MY BODY. Thank you and have a nice day
    QFP

I am not an Admin, I am just a fellow poster. I think you need to review The Bump's Terms of Use to get a better understanding on how to interact on this site. And clearly, The Bump's Admins agreed with my sentiments because they are the ones who removed your image, so there you go.
    Me: 37 / DH: 41
    Due with baby #2: Feb 2022

• Ok my main concern is how YOU are commenting on MY post judging me not a picture. Do not respond to anybody’s post if you are not answering the question and being rude. Are u Bump police/patrol?