October 2020 Moms

Weekly Check-in, Week 1 (10/1-10/7), 4/6

Estimated due date (EDD):

Week of pregnancy: 

Upcoming Appointments: 

Rant/Rave: 

GTKY: What's the best Tiger King meme you've seen? (If you don't know what Tiger King is, just the best meme you've seen recently.)
Current pregnancy -
First BFP on 1/4/22.  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

Re: Weekly Check-in, Week 1 (10/1-10/7), 4/6

• Estimated due date (EDD): 10/7

Week of pregnancy: 13+6

Upcoming Appointments: Had my NIPT/NT screen yesterday, so next appointment is my monthly checkup at the end of the month!

Rant/Rave: Rant: OMG I just want a time slot for an AmazonFresh delivery!! Rave: my hubby picked up some patio chairs and finally replaced our grill so we have been enjoying our deck for the first time (we moved into the house in September and had to get the deck repaired before we could use it safely, and then it was winter!)!!

GTKY: What's the best meme you've seen? (We don’t have Netflix so haven’t seen Tiger King.) My SIL has been sending all the funny COVID memes she runs across. This is my favorite so far (if I can figure out how to attach it):
  • Estimated due date (EDD): 10-7

Week of pregnancy: 13+6

Upcoming Appointments: Wed the 15th

Rant/Rave: I can also rant about grocery delivery/pickup. Haven’t gotten a time in the last month at least. 

GTKY: What's the best Tiger King meme you've seen? (If you don't know what Tiger King is, just the best meme you've seen recently.)

I also love SNL so this cracks me up 😅
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Estimated due date (EDD): 10/7

Week of pregnancy: 13w6d

Upcoming Appointments: 3-hour glucose test tomorrow, u/s Thursday 

Rant/Rave: Both of my NIPT tests had inconclusive results due to not enough fetal dna. Now I’m worried for what that means.

Me: 29, DH: 29
    TTC since: 2/13
    Long, anovulatory cycles
    Began fertility testing 12/13
    Ultrasound and bloodwork: Everything looks good (according to my ob/gyn)
    HSG: waiting to schedule
    SA: scheduled with RE for 1/6/14
  • @mamaheatherl I did a 3 hour glucose test last Thursday. I’m still waiting on results. 🤞🏻 Best of luck on yours!
  • @amandarenee89- thank you! Hoping your results are great too!
    Me: 29, DH: 29
    TTC since: 2/13
    Long, anovulatory cycles
    Began fertility testing 12/13
    Ultrasound and bloodwork: Everything looks good (according to my ob/gyn)
    HSG: waiting to schedule
    SA: scheduled with RE for 1/6/14