October 2020 Moms

Weekly Check-in, Week 2 (10/8-10/14), 4/6

Estimated due date (EDD):

Week of pregnancy: 

Upcoming Appointments: 

Rant/Rave: 

GTKY: What's the best Tiger King meme you've seen? (If you don't know what Tiger King is, just the best meme you've seen recently.)
Current pregnancy -
First BFP on 1/4/22.  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

Re: Weekly Check-in, Week 2 (10/8-10/14), 4/6

• Estimated due date (EDD): Oct 12

Week of pregnancy: 13! Almost 2nd tri

Upcoming Appointments: Tomorrow I have cerclage counseling and Friday is an ultrasound. I should hopefully find out the results of my NIPT test tomorrow as well! 

Rant/Rave: My mother and ILs hate our boy name choice. We’re not changing it but it bums me out they don’t like it. 

GTKY: What's the best Tiger King meme you've seen? (If you don't know what Tiger King is, just the best meme you've seen recently.)

Me: 27 DH: 27
    Married 6/15/13
    BFP #1 5/8/16, EDD 12/31/16- DD born 9/10/16 at 24 weeks 
    ~In our hearts forever~
    BFP #2 10/14/17, EDD 7/1/18

• @profmcgonagall, I've seen that one but with Adam Levine!
    Current pregnancy -
    First BFP on 1/4/22.  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

• Loading the player...
  • Estimated due date (EDD): 10/10

Upcoming Appointments: Next week! Can’t wait to see these babies again. 

Rant/Rave: Same old, same old. Tired of being home due to COVID. Thankfully my OB is still doing appointments and moved them to the office not attached to the hospital for the time being. 

GTKY: What's the best Tiger King meme you've seen? (If you don't know what Tiger King is, just the best meme you've seen recently.) 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • Estimated due date (EDD): 10/11, delivering on 10/5

Week of pregnancy: 13! Officially second tri today!

Upcoming Appointments: End of the month

Rant/Rave: My MIL sent us a huge box of Easter candy yesterday and I am so freaking excited about it. And she sent a separate box for my children so I don't even have to share with them! 

• @profmcgonagall ugh, sorry they dislike your boy name. It’s part of why I hate sharing names, I honestly don’t care about other people’s opinions. Keep it to yourself!

@mckjacks I’m also over being at home. Quarantine is making me realize we really need a bigger house!

@themoonandme ha, that meme is so me with my 6 year old

Estimated due date (EDD): 10/11

Week of pregnancy:  13 weeks 2 day

Upcoming Appointments: 4/28

Rant/Rave: my supervisor and manager both said they don’t really want me in the hospital when all this started (I don’t want to be there either TBH). They had me get a letter from my OB and I figured they were just putting me on low census for the time being with me using PTO to cover my insurance and unemployment. Well HR called Friday and apparently they had other ideas because they want me to submit for FMLA. I don’t want to use that because I need it for maternity leave. So I’m going back to work Saturdays and Sundays. I’m just going to have to be ultra careful and I’ll probably try to wear surgical scrubs over my scrubs if I have to scan a positive patient. I’m annoyed and worried. Thanks for caring about high risk individuals 🙄

GTKY: What's the best Tiger King meme you've seen?