October 2020 Moms

Weekly Check-in, 3/30: Oct. 22-31

Estimated due date (EDD):

Week of pregnancy: 

Upcoming Appointments: 

Rant/Rave: 

GTKY: What's the weirdest dream you remember?
Current pregnancy -
First BFP on 1/4/22.  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

Re: Weekly Check-in, 3/30: Oct. 22-31

• Estimated due date (EDD): 10/22

Week of pregnancy: 10w4d

Upcoming Appointments: Next OB visit is on 4/24

Rant/Rave: I am the only one in my entire department at work today.

GTKY: What's the weirdest dream you remember?  I was in a swimming pool and crying because people were throwing cheeseburgers at me.
    Current pregnancy -
    First BFP on 1/4/22.  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

• Estimated due date (EDD): 10/30

Week of pregnancy: 9w4d

Upcoming Appointments: 4/22

Rant/Rave: still on the cycle of ravenously hungry>3 bites of food>completely uninterested in food>10 minutes>ravenous

GTKY: What's the weirdest dream you remember? DH and I went to a little town we like to visit in west Texas, but it had turned into Vegas basically, and we were staying at a Circus Circus like hotel. We got to our room and it was right next to all the games, so I was worried about being able to sleep. Then there were people walking through the room and I had to get them out. I did so by emphatically and loudly telling everyone my husband and I were going to f*ck. Woke up before I could get everyone out. 😞😅
  • Loading the player...
  • Estimated due date (EDD): 10/23 

Week of pregnancy: 10w4d

Upcoming Appointments: I am going to be switching providers so I need to call and schedule my first appointment with the new place. It will likely be a virtual visit. 

Rant/Rave: NIPT results are still not back! On a positive note, I’m finally starting to have more energy! 

GTKY: What's the weirdest dream you remember? I always have crazy, vivid dreams, but I can’t recall any right now. I seem to forget them right away! 
  • Estimated due date (EDD): 10/28

Week of pregnancy: tomorrow will be 10 weeks

Upcoming Appointments: April 14th (which seems SO far away!!)

Rant/Rave: I’m dealing with tons of anxiety- I had a missed miscarriage in December after 2 failed frozen embryo transfers, and ever since I found out I’m pregnant again I’m shocked and almost scared to get too excited. On a happy note, it’s been nice that my husband has been working at home to help me out with our 3 year old (he was an IVF baby). 

I’ve had a lot of weird ones lately, which I don’t remember well, but I do remember one where I was walking through an old house and when we got to the basement I was taken over by a ghost and I was flying all around. I think I had it because I was pretending this white blanket we have was a ghost with our 3 year old earlier that day 😂 weird!
  • Estimated due date (EDD):  Oct 28

Week of pregnancy: 10w 

Upcoming Appointments: Apr 21 for NT ultrasound (fingers crossed that doesn’t get cancelled due to this COVID-19 stuff!)

Rant/Rave: I am so tired of having to pee constantly!  Super annoying!  But glad my symptoms have overall been extremely mild.

GTKY: What's the weirdest dream you remember? Ooh my god, I have like 3 weird dreams a night lately but these last couple weeks I haven’t been able to recall them well.  I wake up (to pee, of course) and think ‘WTF was that, what’s wrong with me?’ But by the time morning rolls around it’s gone :( The boyfriend is a little disappointed, he was enjoying the stories.  I think I remember them better if I manage to sleep through the night.
  • Estimated due date (EDD): 10/28

Week of pregnancy: 10 

Upcoming Appointments: NIPT on 4/8, then OB apt on 4/15

Rant/Rave: I’m still having to go into work, but we got official word that starting next week I will be mostly able to work from home. I’ll still have to go in 1 day per week, but it is an improvement! Also, a lot of people in my clinic have been “redeployed” to work in the hospital, not always voluntarily. I’m very thankful that this pregnancy means I can’t be involuntarily put into the hospital, but in some ways that makes me feel very guilty. 

GTKY: What's the weirdest dream you remember? I have the most boring, mundane dreams. They have been slightly more weird occasionally, but then I can’t remember them. 
  • Estimated due date (EDD): Halloween 

Week of pregnancy: 10w 

Upcoming Appointments: Second US is in 3wks! Doing the NTS for chromosomal abnormalities... just in case. 

Rant/Rave: I feel bad for my husband... my emotions are all over the place and due to the isolation line cant get away from me for long... I snap and then cry and then end up watching Christmas movies or Father of the Bride II and crying again! 

GTKY: What's the weirdest dream you remember? Oh lord... I already had vivid and odd dreams before this, now they're worse. Last night alone I lived in a Nomad harem in Egypt, had my mom pour lemonade on my feet and then yell at me for asking her to stop, and was driving home in traffic with my husband in a mixture of every town I've ever lived in. 
  • Estimated due date (EDD): 10/30

Week of pregnancy: 10+1

Upcoming Appointments:
    4/6 Virtual Genetics Consultation 
    4/16 OB Return w/midwife

Rant/Rave: 
    I keep getting frustrated with my all day nausea 🤢. The sore breasts have been feeling less sore. Some other not fun symptoms have appeared ❌ but after 2 miscarriages I’m counting myself grateful 🤞🏼 to feel any symptoms at all 🌈, just have to keep reminding myself ❤️

I remember a few night ago I dreamt I was grinding 😳 on some dude I know (not hubby) 🤦🏻‍♀️. Then a couple nights ago I dreamt that he was leaving me... hope they aren’t linked! 🤣 
  • kayleebird13kayleebird13 member
    edited April 2020
    Estimated due date (EDD): October 31, 2020 Halloween!!
     Week of pregnancy 10 +2

Upcoming appointments: April 22 Nuchal Ultrasound
    End of April Dr. Prenatal check up

Rant/rave :smile: on the brighter side of things, I have a 'front line job', but because of being pregnant my manager has me working from home, which all pregnant women should be self isolating if they can at all costs!!:smile:
    :disappointed: worried for husband, he works for large oil field company and they often only care about the $ and not about the people... It shows... But quitting is not an option!
    -feeling nervous still after a missed miscarried in June 2019 and can't wait 'to be out of the woods' so to speak!
    -also never had horrible zits like this in my life! Huge cravings all the time but 3 bites in or so feeling sick... And I can no longer fit into my fitted pants!

GTKY (wondering what that stands for lol?)
    Wierd vivid dreams are normal for me but most recently I had a dream where we had a young very blonde boy around 2yrs with a bowl hair cut! Lol it was hard to catch our breath with trying to keep up with him in general. I think we will be having a boy!

• kayleebird13kayleebird13 member
    edited April 2020
    We share a due date! I love Halloween @aefsparrow
  • @kayleebird13 Me too! Though we're just hoping we can schedule the birth either before my husband's birthday or after mine, our birthdays and wedding anniversary are all between Oct. 24 and Oct 29 lol
  • @kayleebird13 GTKY = get to know you

I (and my boyfriend) also work in the oil field and am still going out to site every day.  Not gonna lie, I like it - feels normal.  I’d go stir crazy being stuck at home all the time.  Between the corona virus stuff and oil prices, there are very few people left where I work, and they’re taking a ton of precautions to keep people physically separate from each and really upped the cleaning etc in the buildings.  I think I’m at more risk going out for groceries than I am at work.  I’m also really thankful I’m still working full time when so many people have been laid off, takes a ton of stress off my shoulders.
  • Estimated due date (EDD):  10/31

Week of pregnancy: 10 & 2

Upcoming Appointments: OB Appt on 4/15

Rant/Rave: I'm super constipated this pregnancy so that's annoying lol. But I really can't complain due to this pregnancy and the virus I am off work with pay till further notice. So it is amazing to spend the time with my husband and kids cause I'm usually gone for days at a time. 

GTKY: all my dreams are really weird and very vivid. I can't think of any right now.