October 2020 Moms
Options

Weekly Check-in, 3/30: Oct. 1-7

Estimated due date (EDD):

Week of pregnancy: 

Upcoming Appointments: 

Rant/Rave: 

GTKY: What's the weirdest dream you remember?
Current pregnancy -
First BFP on 1/4/22.  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

Re: Weekly Check-in, 3/30: Oct. 1-7

• Options
    Estimated due date (EDD): 10/7

Week of pregnancy: 12+5? (I don’t remember which day of the week this is.)

Upcoming Appointments: Was supposed to have my NIPT today but they canceled me because I reported a minor sore throat. OB checkup tomorrow. 

Rant/Rave: Can I rant about constipation? No, that’s probably TMI! 🤣 Today after he finished working my husband went and picked up a UBake pizza from my favorite pizza place, which he hates... and also got a few more to stick in the deep freezer for later! He’s been so tolerant of my cravings. 

GTKY: What's the weirdest dream you remember? I had a dream as a kid that the Space Needle (Seattle) tipped over. But not fell over like a tree—bent in half like the structure melted so the base was still normal but the needle part was sticking into the ground. Then some time later I had a follow-up dream where they rebuilt it, but never took the old one down. My husband says he’s jealous of my weird dream—I have them often. 
  • Options

Week of pregnancy: 13

Upcoming Appointments: 4/22

Rant/Rave: I've been feeling the first trimester symptoms disappearing, and this week (week 3 of social isolation) I've been more productive. Yesterday, I baked! But my latest rant is the threat of dads not being allowed in the birthing rooms because of hospital restrictions. I told DH yesterday that if things are still this bad come October, we'll shell out for a doula and have a home birth (while we really like this option, it is not really in our budget, but we'd do it if need be).

GTKY: What's the weirdest dream you remember? Recently, or ever? The weirdest one ever involved me shrinking down to Thumbelina size when I entered a library, and being chased by dinosaurs (tiny normally but full-scale as Thumbelina). I managed to escape the library and return to regular size, but the mini dinosaurs continued to chase me down the hall.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Week of pregnancy: 13 weeks today :)

Upcoming Appointments: April 13th- I’m high-risk so I still have in-office appointments.

Rant/Rave: Having the hardest time focusing (especially with working from home, but it’s everything, really)!

GTKY: What's the weirdest dream you remember?
    I had a dream that Bradley Cooper and Paul Rudd were living in my garage and running a drug cartel, and never paid rent, but they did take me to the hospital when I was in labor. Then they turned into dinosaurs and my son was doing a dinosaur experiment (like in Dino Dana) and he couldn’t figure out what kind they were, so we became famous for discovering a new type of dinosaur. It was bizarre.
    Me: 29, DH: 29
    TTC since: 2/13
    Long, anovulatory cycles
    Began fertility testing 12/13
    Ultrasound and bloodwork: Everything looks good (according to my ob/gyn)
    HSG: waiting to schedule
    SA: scheduled with RE for 1/6/14
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date: 10/4

Week of Pregnancy: 13 +3

Upcoming Appointment: 4/17

Rant/Rave: I’m so hungry!!! All the time!! DH is fantastic about us eating whatever I’m craving, but I really don’t want to gain more weight than necessary. I already feel like my belly is too big for 13 weeks (gained 9 lbs since BFP). 🤦🏻‍♀️

GTKY: Whats the weirdest dream you remember? 
    I dream a lot and can’t remember most of them. I dreamed recently that DH and I were traveling, but there were tons of people from my past that were there as well.. people DH doesn’t know. 
  • Options

Week of pregnancy: 13

Upcoming Appointments: 4/2-have to do a 3 hour glucose tolerance test (I know it’s early, see below)

Rant/Rave: I had to do the 1 hour glucose challenge test early because I have PCOS. Did it last week and they called me today and said I borderline failed. After getting off the phone, I broke down in tears. I’m going tomorrow morning to have the 3 hour test done. I’m hoping I pass. Before pregnancy, I had a big sweet tooth but since getting pregnant, I don’t care for sweets other than fruits. Feeling defeated because I’ve been eating healthy and exercising for a while before and since getting pregnant and I feel like my PCOS makes things so freaking difficult. 

GTKY: What's the weirdest dream you remember? When I was a kid, I had a really vivid dreams about whales and dolphins swimming just right outside my bedroom window. Still remember it to this day. 
  • Options

Week of pregnancy: 13.1

Upcoming Appointments: 4/20something but it’s cancelled I think they aren’t doing in office visits. 

Rant/Rave: i am pregnant with # 3 and I have been trying to get back into the swing of BUMP. I don’t want to be a lurker. Everything is so different since my last DS who is 3.5. The lingo is different, the acronyms, layout and look of bump. I can’t find what I’m looking for and I don’t know where to post and I’m afraid to do it wrong 😩 I’m trying though.
    waiting for my panorama results for gender! Trying to have a gender reveal at home with zoom. 

GTKY: What's the weirdest dream you remember? I can’t remember lol but I do get crazy vivid dreams during pregnancy. 

• Options
    morethanamamamorethanamama member
    edited April 2020
    Estimated due date (EDD): 10/6

Week of pregnancy: 13+2

Upcoming Appointments: I had one yesterday for my NT scan and then a meeting with the OB. Next one is in 4 weeks and then in 6 weeks is the anatomy scan already!!

Rant/Rave: I was told I have placenta previa but that it's likely that it will resolve itself. The OB was mad the technician even told me because it's so early but I'm a little bummed.

GTKY: What's the weirdest dream you remember? Recently I dreamt that I was trying to find a serial killer 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
  • Options
    Estimated due date (EDD): 10/04

Week of pregnancy: 13+ 5

Upcoming Appointments: April 18

Rant/Rave: got my results from my nipt test. We are expecting our third daughter!! Have to admit Chinese gender calendar was wrong, Mayan calendar was wrong and so were old wives tales haha. Last rant...we went for our gender ultrasound and the tech couldn’t tell girl or boy which just adds extra confusion now. Haha hoping they nipt which is 98% true is in fact correct will find out hopefully April 18. 

GTKY: What's the weirdest dream you remember? I cannot remember my weirdest dream at the moment. Haha. 
  • Options
    @nthentherewere3 how exciting!  how long did it take from the time they did the NIPT until you got your results?  They just drew mine yesterday but they didn't tell me what the turnaround usually is.
    Current pregnancy -
    First BFP on 1/4/22.  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

• Options
    @kboydbowman it took them a week and two days for my doctors office to call me with the results (: 

• Options
    @kboydbowman I did mine on a tue and found out the next Friday so 10days. 
  • Options
    @kboydbowman it took 8 days to get my results online and my doctor still hasn’t called me with the results, so I’m glad they released them online. 
  • Options
    @kboydbowman they drew blood on a Thursday and I found out 8 days later