November 2020 Moms
Options

Fit Friday 04/03

Check in here if you want to discuss working out, eating healthy, or any other healthy habit you're working on!

1. What healthy habit(s) are you working on right now?

2. How did you do this past week?

3. What are you planning on doing this coming week to set yourself up for success?

Re: Fit Friday 04/03

• Options
    I'm trying to eat less gluten but I find it hard... so not really successful. I try to keep my workout routine, walk everyday for a minimum of 30 minutes and try to control my sweets cravings.

This week I did good in terms of taking walks. I am also still on track with my workout schedule (this is what I'm doing this month, 3 times a week: https://www.womenshealthmag.com/life/a20702437/first-trimester-strength-workout/# ). Before COVID-19, I had started to take prenatal yoga classes and the teacher started to do them online since last Saturday. I attended last weekend's class and am registered for tomorrow's. I've definitely had too much desserts this week though and it doesn't help that my fiancé craves them as well...

I'll try to stick to baking or ordering only one dessert a week (we have no self control, that's why this has to be a strict small quantity lol).
  • Options

1. What healthy habit(s) are you working on right now? Basically trying not to eat junk. Taking at least one long walk per day. I did barre classes 3x per week pre pregnancy but my doctor encouraged me to take it easy due to some spotting and my previous loss. 

2. How did you do this past week? I managed to get out of the house and walk daily! Also ate a bunch of fries dipped in cheese last night. Balance?

3. What are you planning on doing this coming week to set yourself up for success? Being stuck at home has at least forced me to cook more often than not. Plus trying to continue my walks is always the goal. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    1. What healthy habit(s) are you working on right now? I am working on continuing to move my body.  I am usually super strict when it comes to my diet when I am not pregnant, so I kind of enjoy the ability to eat the sweets a little if I want to lol.  But with that means I still need to be getting my workouts in.  I am trying to ensure that I don't gain as much weight as I did with DD if possible.

2. How did you do this past week?  I took Monday and Tuesday off as I was still feeling pretty crappy.  But I have completed (4) out of the (5) days of my workout program, 10 Rounds, and will complete Week 2 tomorrow.  The program comprises shadow boxing, core and lifting.  I almost puked a couple times today as the leg workout was difficult, but I got through it.

3. What are you planning on doing this coming week to set yourself up for success?  (2) off days are recommended with the program I am doing, so I will likely take Monday and Tuesday off again and then finish out Week 3.  I totally need to focus on my water intake so I may need to make myself some kind of tracker.  I am really good about it when I am at the office and then forget now that I am WFH, makes no sense lol.