Pregnant after IF

All Trimester Check In March 24

Sorry this is late, yesterday was busy. 
  • How far along/EDD?
  • How are you feeling this week?
  • Rants/Raves? Questions?
  • Any upcoming appointments?
  • GTKY: I'm sure most of us are home in some capacity because of COVID. Have you decided to pick an old or new hobby?

Also! Feel free to post pics of nurseries and bumps.

Calling!!

@emmasemm EDD 3/7 (girl)

@celticknotfire EDD 2/27

@ivfsurvivor EDD 3/3

@love112314 EDD 3/9

@sincethelastday EDD 3/9 (boy)

@bluguitarhannah EDD 7/1 (girl)

@caitiemae EDD 1/30 (boy)

@akak23 EDD 3/27 (boy)

@wifeinraleigh28 EDD 4/4 (boy)

@sanpelligrino EDD 4/12

@laurajon2015 EDD 3/25

@jolo1241 EDD 2/2 (girl)

@hanshotfirst77 EDD 6/21 (girl)

@knockupthestock EDD 7/23

@cirrra EDD 8/4

@wildrainbow EDD 8/16 (Boy)

@angelina1919 EDD 7/29

@cashewchicken EDD 8/8

@businesswife EDD 8/21

@31magnolia EDD 9/8

@artemis618 EDD 9/2 (Boy)

Re: All Trimester Check In March 24

• How far along/EDD? 19+2/ Aug 16
    • How are you feeling this week? I am so tired. Aches and pains. Bending over is getting harder
    • Rants/Raves? Questions? Rave: Had my AS yesterday! Baby boy looks awesome, measuring 5 days ahead, 84th percentile, 11oz. According to my dr he is robust and the biggest of my kids. I'm wondering if he will even out or if he will stay giant. I'm super tiny, so if he stays big, I worry about how long I will be able to carry him. As my boys were late term preemies and still big. 
    • Any upcoming appointments? April 21st for regular OB snd labs for baseline liver and bile acids
    • GTKY: I'm sure most of us are home in some capacity because of COVID. Have you decided to pick an old or new hobby? I'm not picking up a new hobby, but it has allowed me to catch up on crochet projects I have piling up. 

• cashewchickencashewchicken member
    edited March 2020
    • How far along/EDD? 20+3/Aug 4 (Eviction Date)
    • How are you feeling this week? Other than feeling out of shape, I’m okay. 
    • Rants/Raves? Questions? I don’t know how much work WFH moms are getting done with their kids at home. My productivity is so low. 
    • Any upcoming appointments? OB on 3/31. Fetal echo was supposed to be today, but in light of the situation we are  in now, it’s been postponed. And more video appointments. 
    • GTKY: I'm sure most of us are home in some capacity because of COVID. Have you decided to pick an old or new hobby? What hobby? lol With all the cooking (since we don’t eat out anymore) and chores to do around the house, and trying to get some work done on the side, I feel like I have no time left to do anything. Well, all the free time I have, I’ve spent reading up on Coronavirus 🤦🏻‍♀️
    Me: 41  DH: 46
    Unexplained infertility/AMA, polycystic ovaries, insulin resistance
    FET#1(July 2017): eSET of first of 4 PGS-normal embryos, DS born 3/30/2018
    FET#2(Oct/Nov 2019): eSET  
  • Loading the player...
  • @wildrainbow Thanks for starting up the thread again! Glad that your baby boy is robust, and I hope he stays in there for a long time!
  • Thank you @wildrainbow for this week’s thread 😊

How far along/EDD? 21w+6d / Jul 29th

How are you feeling this week? Mostly good, can’t complaint.  I think last night was the first night I had a good sleep, after a few nights trying with multiple pillows, I think I found the right amount/shape/position, because the lower back pain is almost gone today.

Rants/Raves? Questions? Had an OB appointment last week, all looks good.  Also found out my placenta is not where it is supposed to be, is not considered previa or anything near that, but is not on the right place.  My OB was not really concerned, because is not on the way of the c section incision, same for the fibroids, but once again he said this is one more reason to have regular visits to the high risk Dr so he can closely monitor nothing moves/grows.

Any upcoming appointments? April 9th high risk Dr – though I got an email with a link to set up my profile on a telemedic app, so not sure if this will be just a virtual visit or a real one.  I need to call, because I am supposed to have an US.

GTKY: I'm sure most of us are home in some capacity because of COVID. Have you decided to pick an old or new hobby?  Just like @cashewchicken all hobbies are on hold now. 

• How far along/EDD? - 27+3, 6/21
    • How are you feeling this week? - I'm ok. I am recovering from a stomach bug last week and so tired.
    • Rants/Raves? Questions? - Last Friday around midnight I woke up with the worst stomach pains. They were off and on for hours. And I ended up *tmi* throwing up a lot. I dont usually throw up either. Not even in pregnancy. I called the OB when they opened that day and she thought it was a stomach bug. I'm better now but still don't feel 100% But on the plus side, baby girl has been super active lately so that reassures me that she is still doing good. 
    • Any upcoming appointments? - My glucose test was supposed to be last week but my OB told me to post pone, but I am still supposed to have an OB check up on 4/2
    • GTKY: I'm sure most of us are home in some capacity because of COVID. Have you decided to pick an old or new hobby? - Not really, I have to WFH and try to teach my DS kindergarten so I don't really have any extra time. And if I did I'd probably use it for sleep. 
    @cashewchicken I can attest it is very hard to get anything done. My job requires I meet certain stats every day and it's so hard to balance doing all that and somehow also educating/entertaining my son.

TTC#1 - March 2013

BFP 8/9/13 - EDD 4/14/14 - DS born 4/23/14

TTC#2 November 2015

Dx: Secondary IF June 2016

Medicated IUI cycle#1- Clomid+IUI -1/15/17 -BFN

Break Mid 2017 - Resumed TTC December 2018

"She believed she could so she did..."

Medicated IUI cycle#2- Femara 5mg+IUI 12/22/18 - BFP 1/4/19 - MMC 2/1/19

Saline Sono 3/15/19 - All Clear!

Medicated IUI cycle#3- Femara 7.5mg+IUI 3/28/19-BFN

Medicated IUI cycle#4- Femara 5mg+Gonal F 50iu+IUI 4/27/19- BFP 5/11/19 - MMC 6/12/19 - D&C 6/14/19-

Incomplete M/C Repeat D&C - 7/3/19 -Testing concluded baby was genetically normal  :'(

Dx: Unexplained RPL July 2019 - Tested + as carrier for Usher Syndrome & Familial Mediterranean Fever 

Saline Sono 8/7/19 - Mostly Clear! All systems go for IVF#1 

But will need a repeat Saline Sono between ER and FET

IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol - 8/17/19

ER#1 8/27/19 - 12R, 6F, 4 biopsied+frozen! (3d5blasts + 1d6blast)- 2 PGS normal embabies!

Saline Sono 9/13/19 - All Clear! Onto FET Prep#1

FET#1 - 4AA -10/4/19 - BFP 10/14/19 - EDD - 6/21/20 -Beta#1-10dp5dt- 379 Beta#2-12dp5dt- 1007 Beta#3-14dp5dt- 2844

DD born 6/15/20  <3

• @angelina1919 I’m glad that you’ve figured out the best position for your sleep and you are mostly pain free.
    @hanshotfirst77 I’m sorry you had to deal with a stomach bug, but happy to hear that you’re recovering from it. This shelter-in-place order has been quite a challenge balancing work and home life. I have a toddler who doesn’t understand the concept of WFH and wants attention 100%. So it’s been difficult trying to get some work done all while making sure that he is taken care of physically and emotionally. And chores on top of all that. Though it is hard, because he is so young, just about any activity other than excessive iPad/TV time is educational, so in a way it’s easier than my friends and colleagues with school-aged children. My colleague was stressed out that she now has to figure out how to educate her daughters while they are not in school all while trying to get her work done and extra mom duties. 
  • @cashewchicken I feel you. It's an impossible task for everyone. I feel like if my son was a little older it might be easier. He is school aged, but only in Kinder. So he can do things, but almost nothing can be done 100% by himself. He doesn't nap anymore so that's out. They started distance learning today and it's such a struggle trying to work and also help him with his assignments. And he is just getting so bored being at home, He has no siblings yet, so no one else to play with and since I'm working I just can't give him more attention. He is getting so much screen time it's ridiculous. 

TTC#1 - March 2013

BFP 8/9/13 - EDD 4/14/14 - DS born 4/23/14

TTC#2 November 2015

Dx: Secondary IF June 2016

Medicated IUI cycle#1- Clomid+IUI -1/15/17 -BFN

Break Mid 2017 - Resumed TTC December 2018

"She believed she could so she did..."

Medicated IUI cycle#2- Femara 5mg+IUI 12/22/18 - BFP 1/4/19 - MMC 2/1/19

Saline Sono 3/15/19 - All Clear!

Medicated IUI cycle#3- Femara 7.5mg+IUI 3/28/19-BFN

Medicated IUI cycle#4- Femara 5mg+Gonal F 50iu+IUI 4/27/19- BFP 5/11/19 - MMC 6/12/19 - D&C 6/14/19-

Incomplete M/C Repeat D&C - 7/3/19 -Testing concluded baby was genetically normal  :'(

Dx: Unexplained RPL July 2019 - Tested + as carrier for Usher Syndrome & Familial Mediterranean Fever 

Saline Sono 8/7/19 - Mostly Clear! All systems go for IVF#1 

But will need a repeat Saline Sono between ER and FET

IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol - 8/17/19

ER#1 8/27/19 - 12R, 6F, 4 biopsied+frozen! (3d5blasts + 1d6blast)- 2 PGS normal embabies!

Saline Sono 9/13/19 - All Clear! Onto FET Prep#1

FET#1 - 4AA -10/4/19 - BFP 10/14/19 - EDD - 6/21/20 -Beta#1-10dp5dt- 379 Beta#2-12dp5dt- 1007 Beta#3-14dp5dt- 2844

DD born 6/15/20  <3

• How far along/EDD? 38+4, C-section on MONDAY AHHH!!!! Each day I get more and more excited to meet my little guy!
    • How are you feeling this week? With DD being home and all of us quarantined I have never been more exhausted in my life. Moving is hard so keeping her entertained while DH works has been a challenge. I do enjoy the time I'm getting with her though. We've had a lot of cuddles!
    • Rants/Raves? Questions? This is definitely such a scary time to be giving birth. I hired a postpartum doula because we're desperate for some support while I'm recovering from my c-section (with everyone else in our lives completely quarantined we don't have any other option), but having someone in my home still makes me nervous. I expressed my concerns to our doula on the phone just now and she helped me feel better about the precautions she'll be taking.
    • Any upcoming appointments? My last NST + OB appt is Friday morning. Then we arrive at the hospital at 6am for an 8am c-section on Monday!
    • GTKY: I'm sure most of us are home in some capacity because of COVID. Have you decided to pick an old or new hobby? Does surviving count as a hobby? Haha. During DD's "quiet hour" I've still been decorating my planner which has been my hobby for a couple of years now. But other than that I'm just trying to make it through.
    ***BFP & Child Warning***

Me: 34, DH: 38 ~ TTC since 2014
    IUI #1-3 (Nov 2015, Feb 2016, May 2016) = BFNs
    IVF ER (July 2016) = 7 PGS normal embryos
    FET #1 (Sept 2016) = BFP! DD born 5/30/17
    FET #2 (April 2019) = BFN
    FET #3 (July 2019) = BFP! DS born 3/27/20
    • How far along/EDD? 16w2d
    • How are you feeling this week? Not too bad. 
    • Rants/Raves? Questions? Rant - I tried to do a stretching routine yesterday and I could hardly move by the end of the night. Lol. I am so out of shape. Everything hurt!! Also, trying to find a comfortable sleeping position is getting to be more and more of a struggle. 
    • Any upcoming appointments? OB 4/7
    • GTKY: I'm sure most of us are home in some capacity because of COVID. Have you decided to pick an old or new hobby? No new hobbies, yet. I did download pregnancy workout app today, so I'm hoping I can start that. Because I REALLY need to workout! The wieght is starting come on now, and I know that if I don't start working out now I definitely am not going to want to do it after the baby. 
    @wifeinraleigh28 - yay on your upcoming eviction!! lol. 

@hanshotfirst77 - Oh no, sorry about the stomach bug. I also am a person that doesn't vomit very often at all (3 times my entire life) so when I do I get worried! Glad you're on the mend. 

@angelina1919 - I definitely hear you on the sleeping! Plus I have to wake up at least once a night to go to the bathroom. I did start taking the benadryl (per my doctor) every other night to help me sleep a little deeper. That way when I toss or turn or get up I can go back to sleep pretty easy. 

@cashewchicken - That's how I feel, just completely out of shape! And very little motivation to change! My SO has even offered to workout with me, since we're both stuck at home. 

@wildrainbow - when did you deliver your other boys?

• @sincethelastday Congrats! I've been thinking about you and wondering how you were. I'm sorry for the difficult birth, 46 hours sounds brutal! The tears are normal and there will be many more, so be prepared. Enjoy this time snuggling your babe. I know it's hard not having visitors and seeing everyone snuggle your babe, but think how much more he will be able to interact when you can have visitors. 

@31magnolia Ds1 was born at 35 weeks and ds2 was born at 36 weeks. I've never had a full term birth. Both were delivered early due to Cholestasis of pregnancy. 
  • @sincethelastday Congratulations!!!
  • @sincethelastday Wonderful news, many many congratulations! So glad all is well even if it sounds like the labour was a long and gruelling experience. Well done you for getting through it and for adjusting to the new reality so well!
    I’m sorry that the corona virus is spoiling this special time for you and stopping you from sharing Byron with friends and family. It must be especially tough having a doctor husband right now, I really feel for you. I hope you’re not feeling too isolated. For me the lockdown hasn’t been too hard since as you say, normal life gets put on hold anyway with a newborn, and it’s not as though I had lots of plans I’ve had to cancel. But I’m very lucky in having DH at home with me, even if he’s still got quite a lot of demands on his time with work etc. 
    Anyway, know that you’re not alone and that we new mums are going through all the same things at the same time (sent you a pm and if you’d like, we can WhatsApp or similar). Hugo is 6 weeks today and I can finally acknowledge that things are definitely a lot easier than at the beginning!
  • @cigaline - it’s really reassuring to hear that by 6 weeks things are getting easier! Thanks for the encouraging words and I’ll check out your PM. 
    • How far along/EDD? 12w4d
    • How are you feeling this week? Exhausted. I keep accidentally falling asleep!
    • Rants/Raves? Questions? 
    • Any upcoming appointments? appointment on 4/13, but I think I’ll have a glucose test this week
    • GTKY: I'm sure most of us are home in some capacity because of COVID. Have you decided to pick an old or new hobby? Just anxiously scrolling my phone. Trying to read more. Definitely taking on more intensive cooking/baking projects.
    Me: 29, DH: 29
    TTC since: 2/13
    Long, anovulatory cycles
    Began fertility testing 12/13
    Ultrasound and bloodwork: Everything looks good (according to my ob/gyn)
    HSG: waiting to schedule
    SA: scheduled with RE for 1/6/14
    • How far along/EDD? 7w4d (ish)
    • How are you feeling this week? Tired, anxious, did I mention tired?
    • Rants/Raves? Questions? Anxious bc I have no idea when my next appointment is. I get it, I don’t want to expose myself any more than necessary but I also want to know what’s going on in there! I’m glad I had an appt with my RE two weeks ago and got to see the heartbeat!
    • Any upcoming appointments? I was supposed to have my first OB appointment for a dating scan Thursday (even tho my RE did one) but that’s been cancelled due to COVID-19 and now I will have a telehealth appt instead just to touch base. He’s hoping to bring me in at the end of April, depending on how things are going with everything in the area
    • GTKY: I'm sure most of us are home in some capacity because of COVID. Have you decided to pick an old or new hobby? No hobbies for me. Working from home (and actually having to submit a report of what was accomplished) while watching a toddler is enough. I’m so tired by the end of the night I barely can watch any tv. I’m thankful DH is also currently working from home and allows me to take a little cat nap in the afternoon and keeps my laptop from going idle lol. 
  • @wifeinraleigh28 hope everything went smoothly today!! Thinking of you and your new addition! 
  • edited April 2020
    Thanks for checking in @mtpbadger! I just posted in the March 30th thread with a pic of my little guy! So happy to announce that he's here and healthy as can be!
    ***BFP & Child Warning***

Me: 34, DH: 38 ~ TTC since 2014
    IUI #1-3 (Nov 2015, Feb 2016, May 2016) = BFNs
    IVF ER (July 2016) = 7 PGS normal embryos
    FET #1 (Sept 2016) = BFP! DD born 5/30/17
    FET #2 (April 2019) = BFN
    FET #3 (July 2019) = BFP! DS born 3/27/20