Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Tuesday 3/31

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Tuesday 3/31

• Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 3/2

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: charting, bbt, cm, seed cycling

R/R: I don't love my charting app, and my thermometer has been erratic.

CS/Q: n.a.

BabyName Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • @bows22 Wheeeeee for O!!!!!!!! 

@bluetickgal I feel the same way about being on here less - I've spent more time with MH and that's been really nice. <3<3 
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• @sejica sorry I missed you! I think we posted at the same time. What charting app are you using?

@mvt2003 hello! Congrats on completing your 21 day fix! Wahoo! And finishing your throw! Dang, I feel so unproductive 
    Me: 29 | DH: 28
    Due: 6 Nov 2021
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    PitaPata Dog tickers

• @jackie_dunny Welcome!! and OMG! I can't believe your dog at that!!!! ahhhh!!

@mvt2003 We've been watching Tiger King too! OMG what goes on there! bahahaha

@mindyb2019 Happy anniversary, love!!! Diamond earrings sound amazing! I love all things sparkly! haha

Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• Month/Cycle: 9/9

CD: 18?  Stopped keeping track 

WAYDTGKU: NTNP

R/R: Moving day was a total blur, but enjoying a quiet morning settling in.  Unpack a few boxes and then sit on the couch.  All the birds chirping and the windchimes are so peaceful!  It is like my own mediation track without the annoying repeat.  I think either yesterday or today is O day based on CM.  After the move yesterday, I thought there was no way I was going to be having fun.  Surprise!! Maybe we do have a shot this month.  

@bows22 I think you and I are in the same boat this cycle.  Wishing you the best.  

@bluetickgal. I love your lunch dates with DH.  I have been making breakfast more for DH and really enjoying it.  Though he normally eats during his morning meeting.  But I drink a few sips of his coffee at the table with him.  

@jackie_dunny. Sorry about CD1.  Not fun, but hopefully you can spend more time in bed.  

@mvt2003. Awesome job on the blanket and love the pickup of more yarn.  My mom is trying to work her way through her stash.  It will probably take her until next year to finish.  They are locked down for 2.5 more months and her TV broke.  So maybe not, but it is a huge stash.  

@mindyb2019. DH sounds like he did a good job on your gift!  My DH always tells me that I should get my ears pierced.  I think he likes to buy jewelry and he is quite good at it.  But with my old job, I don't wear a lot of jewelry anyway.  Pierced ears would solve both problems.  Good luck with the doctor consult.  

@kpearse99. Dang that sounds like a productive weekend!!  Good for you and I am sure it is nice to see some "new surroundings".  

• @bows22 you'll probably end up back here in WTO before I finally move on to the TWW but we'll see  :D

@bluetickgal I am doing a lot better today! I did put a call in to the doc since my cough is very painful. I get a tingling in my chest. Probably bronchitis or something. We'll see! I'm just expecting I'll need some kind of meds to get over whatever this is that I have.

@sejica many ladies here use Fertility Friend (FF). I was originally using the Flo app, but it does have its downsides compared to FF.

@jackie_dunny oh no your dog!! Totally agree that using only pads is bleh. I hate how gross it can feel. All TMI is welcomed here  :D because we're all so close going through this process

@mvt2003 I still feel a bit thrown off with the WFH too. Like my usual morning tea or apple cider hasn't been happening because that requires going upstairs to the kitchen to use the coffee pot. You've certainly been keeping yourself busy!

@mindyb2019 hopefully you get relief from those headaches soon!

@kpearse99 what home improvement project ever goes over without some kind of hiccup? lol. We ran into issues trying to mount our TV too (but the Best Buy people were the one doing it). Same happened with our IKEA TV stand mounting that on the wall. The studs are spaced correctly, but not nicely centered between the 2 windows on that particular wall. So lame. Who built this house? lol

Month/Cycle: 33/still need to re-figure this out

CD: 20...3?

WAYDTGKU: periodic OPKs to figure how when my ovaries wake up, temping, PNV and things, Conceive Plus for HIO when I'm not sick

R/R: Put a call in to my doc about my cough, hopefully that gets resolved. Talking isn't a struggle, but it does irritate my throat and it's worse with the congestion. I'm not achy though so that's an improvement!

CS/Q: what's the point if I think it's going to be over a month before finally ovulating?? damn Lupron!

*TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @dobiemom11 your birds chirping comment reminded me... my alarm clock is just birds chirping, and it was super weird to turn it off and still hear birds chirping from outside lol
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @kpearse99 thanks Hun! 🥰 I love all things sparkly too haha 

@inthewoods23 Hopefully you can talk to your doctor about your cough etc, I hope you feel better soon. 
  • @bows22 yay for O!

@bluetickgal lunch dates are my favorite thing about this whole quarantine business lol. DH and I eat lunch and then go for a walk together every day at noon...it's the best!

@jackie_dunny welcome! Sorry you're feeling irritable and uncomfortable today

@mvt2003 you really have been busy! I'm impressed that you finished a whole throw already! I used to knit a little bit, but could never really get into crocheting.

@mindyb2019 hopefully your doctor can help over the phone! It would be nice if you don't have to go into the office. Glad you had a nice anniversary!

@kpearse99 your living room sounds like a fun project! 

@dobiemom11 I'm so glad you're enjoying your first day in the new house...it sounds so peaceful!

@inthewoods23 hopefully you're able to get some relief from that cough

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: temping, prenatals, OPKs

R/R: I have had such a busy morning so far! All of a sudden I woke up to a ton of parent emails so I've spent the morning getting back to everyone. Probably going to spend the afternoon doing some professional development which I'm actually pretty excited about. I'm a giant nerd (lol)

CS/Q: nah

• @bluetickgal come to the TWW with me! I totally get not having as much time to be on TB. I’m definitely not on as much either, but since DH isn’t home with me I do have time while I’m eating (and while I’m in the Starbucks drive thru like now haha)

@jackie_dunny welcome! No such thing as TMI here haha 

@mvt2003 nice job with the hand sanitizer! Come over to the TWW with me!

@mindyb2019 glad you still had a nice anniversary and that’s a great gift from YH! 

@kpearse99 yay for the TWW! I am jealous of your living room redo. We just did normal boring cleaning this weekend so I’ll have to think of something more exciting for this one. 

@dobiemom11 glad you have a shot this cycle too! See you over in the TWW!

@inthewoods23 I was thinking that, with a 12 day LP I’ll be back here sooner versus later. I hope you get a pleasant surprise and O comes earlier than you expect. I’m glad you’re feeling somewhat better, do you think it could be the coronavirus? Sorry if you discussed that somewhere and I missed it, just seems like the symptoms line up 

• @runningoncookies being busy definitely is making this go by faster so I’m glad you have stuff to keep you going!
  • Oooh this thread is hopping today! I'll be back for tags shortly.

Month/Cycle: 10/6

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: prenatals, temping, currently NTNP

R/R: Nothing super exciting going on today. I baked blueberry muffins the other day and was thinking of baking some chocolate chip ones and sour cream coffee cake ones too. I figure I can freeze some of them. I love baking and am excited to have time to do that again.

CS/Q:  
  • @bows22 I'll miss you in this thread but hope you won't get to come back over here! Come on December!!

@bluetickgal glad you get lunch dates every day with YH! That sounds so nice!

@jackie_dunny welcome! And omg I can't believe your dog ate that!!

@mvt2003 oooh picture of your throw? I'm still trucking along on my cross stitch but wouldn't mind getting into a new crochet project soon.

@mindyb2019 sorry your headaches are still persisting. How sweet of YH to get you diamond earrings. Goat you had a nice anniversary.

@kpearse99 oooh you were so productive this weekend! That has to feel great!

@dobiemom11 glad moving went well. Unpacking and setting up the house can be fun. Though I moved into my house 5 years ago and still have boxes I never unpacked. Whoops.

@inthewoods23 I hope you get relief for your cough soon. And ugh I feel your pain on a long time until ovulation. I'll be here with you for awhile, I'm sure.

@runningoncookies sounds like a decent day. I had a student email this morning that I still need to respond to. What kind of PD are you doing this afternoon? 
  • @gingermama29. I am pretty sure there are boxes from the first move in our marriage about 8 years ago that have never been unboxed.  Pretty sure they just keep moving with us and have done 5 moves with us.  It is DH's stuff otherwise I probably would have pitched it by now.
  • @jackie_dunny Welcome!! Hope your stay here is short and sweet! 

@mindyb2019 happy anniversary!!! So happy you had a nice one! 

@kpearse99 The struggle is real to get on here while I'm at home! :D I also completely understand the whole TV saga, I'll be having one myself soon. MH wants to move the mounted TV in our home gym, so that's going to involve my help and at least one argument haha. 

@dobiemom11 So glad you're all moved in!!! I will admit I also have a large yarn stash like your mom, and I am trying to finish up various half-done projects, I do just need like one large mindless one to work on, so I got enough for a simple afghan. 

@inthewoods23 I'm so glad you're feeling even a little better!!!! <3<3<3 Hopefully the cough passes quickly now!

@runningoncookies Crocheting is much faster than knitting, so the quicker gratification helps haha. Glad you've got stuff to keep you busy today, the time goes by much quicker that way!

@bows22 I probably will move over to TWW at some point, just for thoroughness, but it's weird not tracking haha. I may order OPKs for next month, kind of pissed at myself for throwing my leftovers out during my IVF TWW :D 

@gingermama29 I've got some ends to weave in today, will post a pic probably tomorrow! (Also, in the interest of full disclosure, this one was already half done in 2018, I just picked it up at the halfway point and finished it :D I've got like three more of those types of projects right now to finish, then will move on to my new afghan!) 
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• @runningoncookies I sort of love when there's a ton to take care of in the morning. Makes it go by faster. Also a fan of professional development. Wish I could get that at my work, but things like training seem to fall by the wayside.

@bows22 I haven't had shortness of breath so doc doesn't think it's coronavirus, just a cold. I guess painful coughs are normal?? lol okay lady... if you say so. She said I'm doing all the right things though and that I should keep my distance from DH until symptoms subside, but we'll see about that :smirk:

@gingermama29 mmm I miss blueberry muffins! Make that baked goods in general. Darn diet. And I just don't feel I have the time to leisurely bake things.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @gingermama29 I'm a speech pathologist, and our national association is offering all their continuing education programs for free! Usually the good ones are at least $50 each, so I typically don't do them. Most of my caseload is students with an autism diagnosis, so I am eyeing up some autism and language development courses. I probably will do a bunch over the next month!
  • @gingermama29 mmm I love blueberry muffins and chocolate chip ones. My favs. I like baking too. Glad you have more time for it now. 

@runningoncookies Good luck to you on the professional development. That sounds good. Glad you enjoy that London of stuff.

@dobiemom11 glad your moving day went ok. They usually are blurs lol. I bet your tired. I love listening to birds chips. Hope your settling in nicely to your new home. 
  • Month/Cycle: 9/9/3(al) 

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: Opks, BBT, prenatals. 

R/R: Not a whole lot going on today. We did find out that DH isnt getting totally laid off, his employer is just reducing the hours some. So its not the end of the world. But, I did find out that my closest neighbors might have Covid-19, and have been quarantined for 10-11 days. DH texted with them last night, and their tests came back negative initially, but the hospital reached out to let them know that the test may have been faulty! Thankfully we have space between our houses, probaby 30-50 yards or so, but its too close for comfort. Covid doesn't move down wind, right?! 💩

CS/Q: just started back at it today, so just one dot!

@bows22 Yay for O day! GL! Ill see you on the other side- my long lost bump friend, haha!

@bluetickgal Enjoy your time with dh! I have a hard time getting on in the evenings too, it just fits into my morning routine better. 

@sejica you should try fertility friend! 

@jackie_dunny I dont think that is too much for this thread! lol Thats a bummer about your cup though! 

@mvt2003 Sounds like a good quarantine time! 

@mindyb2019 Glad you had a good anniversary! I hope your phone appt. goes well!

@kpearse99 Its not easy to get on without a routine! Glad to hear your project is going well!

@dobiemom11 Glad you were able to HIO even with the move! 

@inthewoods23 Gl with your ovaries! Hope you feel better soon! I need to get on desktop more, because your sig is hilarious! poor guy 😂

@runningoncookies I can imagine that you would get a ton of emails right now from parents! have a good afternoon!

@gingermama29 everyone is on the opposite daily than what we have been on! 😂Muffins sound wonderful right now! 

• @bows22 Yay for O!  Hopefully I'll see you over in TWW soon!

@bluetickgal That's awesome that you get to spend lunch with YH now.  We can take second seat to H I guess.  lol

@sejica What app are you using?  I highly recommend FF.  Even the free version is awesome, which is what I'm using right now.

@jackie_dunny Boo for CD1 and Boo for your dog eating your menstrual cup.  Pads are the worst.  And so are cramps!  I hope your day gets better!

@mvt2003 How dare work get in the way of your bump time!  haha  Glad to see you!!  Sounds like you have been keeping yourself busy.  I need to get back to crocheting.  I was crocheting a blanket and would have finished it within a month, but I stopped working on it on my last skein.  And it's still sitting there staring at me from the living room.  I need to just get off my butt and finish it.

@mindyb2019 I'm glad you had a good anniversary despite the circumstances right now. Boo for your doctor only doing phone consultations.  Maybe doing one giving him the history and everything will give you some insight as to what's going on.  I hope the phone consultation at least gives you some idea of what's going on and he can suggest or prescribe something to give you some relief.

@kpearse99 Yay for a new living room!  That's super exciting to do projects like that because it's an immediate gratification.  We've remodeled our entire house (the whole thing was a gut job) and it took us years.  We're still slowly working on a couple more things, but the D word was mentioned multiple times with all the fights we had over living in construction.

@dobiemom11 I'm glad you got all moved in yesterday without many problems.  And yay for still having some fun!!  Hope you enjoy your new place.

@inthewoods23 I'm sorry you're still feeling crappy but I'm glad you're starting to feel a little better.  I hope your doctor can give you some insight.

@runningoncookies Usually I'd say boo for a busy morning, but given everything going on busy mornings are nice, right?  It's hard finding things to pass the time right now it feels like.

@gingermama29 Mmmmm blueberry muffins sound so good right now!  If my store wasn't out of most of the baking stuff, I think I'd be baking more.  It makes the house smell so nice and then you have a nice little treat to snack on.

@photographerwife Oh man, that is close!  Hopefully they will take the self isolation seriously and it won't spread past them.  And I'm glad YH still has a job, even if it's with reduced hours.  MH is still working out of the house and I go back and forth between being thankful he's still working so he still has a paycheck (especially since I don't work right now) to being so worried about him catching something.  Does YH work from home or does he have to go out?

Month/Cycle: 3/3 after 3 years during round 1

CD: 22

WAYDTGKU: extreme flirting, peeing on things

R/R: I'm still confused as to my O, so I guess I'll just keep hanging out here and keep "flirting" with H until something happens.  

H and I have a plan to make a master suite.  We technically have like a mother in law's quarters.  It's a decent sized room, just long and skinny, with a connected bathroom/laundry room.  It's also off the kitchen, so it's in an awkward part of the house.  We were originally going to make that room into a bigger laundry room/pantry, but we decided to turn it into our master suite.  We're going to take some garage space (our garage is ridiculously big and no one up here uses their garages for anything other than storage anyway) and add onto the bathroom.  We want to turn that into a combined bathroom/walk in closet/laundry room.  And we're not changing anything to the structure of the house so we will be able to do it relatively cheap.  It's not something we will probably do in the next couple of months, but I'm hoping by this time next year, we'll have a nice new master suite.  It'll be perfect too, because it'll free up one bedroom for a nursery if we're able to get pregnant. So FX!

CS/Q: nope

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 05.16.17
    Hysteroscopy 10.04.17 10.05.17
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 01.10.19
    Left tube removed
    dx: Endometriosis, Adenomyosis
    BC: February-October 2019
    TTA: November-December 2019
    NTNP: January 2020!

• @runningoncookies. Thanks for the reminder.  I have to complete 36 credit hours of CE every three years.  I just finished mine last summer, but there is no reason why I can use this time to get ahead on the next set.  

@photographerwife. Hopefully they have been good at isolating!  Also hoping you guys all stay healthy.  

@linzrunz. Oh nice plans for master suite.  Our new house has a nice suite except that there is no door to the bathroom and a heart shaped jacuzzi tub surrounded by mirrors in it.  My sister was like you know adult movies were probably filmed there right?  The moving guys were like... oh you bought this for the tub right?  😜 Awkward!  Just to clarify, the toilet does have a door, but everything else is wide open.  
  • @dobiemom11 I actually like open bathrooms like that.  We house sat for a couple that had a SUPER nice house and their bathroom was completely open to their bedroom with the exception of the toilet.  That part had a door.  It made the bedroom feel so open and spacious.  But yeah, pornos were definitely filmed in that tub.  lol

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 05.16.17
    Hysteroscopy 10.04.17 10.05.17
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 01.10.19
    Left tube removed
    dx: Endometriosis, Adenomyosis
    BC: February-October 2019
    TTA: November-December 2019
    NTNP: January 2020!

• @linzrunz that sounds awesome! have fun with your reno! and no, he is a welder, so he cannot WFH, i feel the same about him leaving, but thankfully they dont work directly with the public. 

• @sejica welcome! A good majority of us use Fertility Friend (FF) around here, but I’ve also tried Flo and like FF a lot better. 
    @jackie_dunny welcome!! Oh no, that’s awful that your pup ate your cup! Hopefully you can get a new one soon!
    @mvt2003 I’m glad you have been able to spend more time with YH too...it really has been so nice! 💜 Sounds like you have been super busy...yay for hand sanitizer, sticking with 21 Day Fix, and for completing projects! Can’t wait to see a picture of your finished throw! I graduated from knitting dish rags to knitting hats...but now we don’t need hats! Haha, I’m still working on them though...we’ll be ready next Winter! 
    @mindyb2019 so glad you had a good anniversary...oh, diamond earrings sound wonderful!! Hope you get some answers from your doc about the headaches & ear pain! 
    @kpearse99 I’m glad I’m not alone...I for real thought it would be easier to get on here with WFH, but I feel like I’ve been so busy! Glad you are to the point of finishing touching on your living room redo! Sounds like it was quite the job though! 
    @dobiemom11 so glad your move went well and that you even had some fun afterwards! 😉 Yay for getting some timing in with all the craziness! That is so sweet you are making breakfast for YH! You totally deserve some of his coffee! What was his verdict on the hazelnut coffee? (That was you, wasn’t it?)
    @inthewoods23 glad you are a little better...I hope you can get some meds to get over it even quicker!! Have you still been able to work, or are you taking some time to rest? 
    @runningoncookies ah, so glad you are having lunch dates with YH too! We’ve been trying to work in some walks through the day too, when the weather cooperates! Enjoy that professional development! 
    @bows22 I probably will in the next few days! I’m glad you are still doing your Starbucks runs! 
    @gingermama29 yum, sounds like so much great baking!! That makes me want to make some muffins...I may have to do that tonight! 
    @photographerwife so good that YH isn’t being laid off completely! Oh goodness, hopefully you haven’t had any exposure with those neighbors...that’s good they have already been quarantined for a while! 
    @linzrunz haha, thanks for understanding! Keep on flirting, friend!! Hopefully O happens soon if it hasn’t already! That sounds like a pretty big project, but it’ll be awesome once it’s complete! 
  • @gingermama29 I’m jealous of all the muffin making! I hope this cycle is a tad shorter than your last one.

@inthewoods23 got it! I think I remember you mentioning a fever which is what made me think of it but I’m glad your doctor thinks you’re good. I had bronchitis in feb and it sucked, I was coughing for a month after. Hopefully since you’ll just be hanging out at home you will recover faster. 

@photographerwife that’s so scary about your neighbors!  I’m sure you will be fine if you haven’t been out talking to them or anything. But I’d be freaked out too. 

@linzrunz LOL at “flirting” with YH. I never made it back to the thread yesterday but if you don’t see a positive OPK soon you could always mark the darkest one you saw (since I think you said you had some fertile CM at the same time?) Maybe you caught the beginning of the surge and by the next day it was done. 
  • @photographerwife so glad YH isn't getting laid off! Yikes about your neighbors...at least it is hopefully contained to their house!

@linzrunz yes being busy 100% helps the day go by a little faster! A master suite sounds lovely!

@dobiemom11 I have to have 30 hours every 3 years, so my goal is to get most of it done for the next 3 years during this WFH time haha
  • I started tagging, but I figured I'd just answer:
    I'm using ovia. I swear I searched ff, but this is the app that came up, and now I'm too lazy to do anything about it. We'll see how this cycle goes, but even I'm not lazy enough to suffer through after this cycle.
    BabyName Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • @photographerwife I get your feelings on the covid when we had a short scare at home when DH was sent home and told he had contact with someone at his work who tested positive. Thankfully it turns out they were mistaken as DH was WFH home while sick on the days there was potential contact. At that time our FET hadn't been cancelled either so that was freaky.

@linzrunz that home reno sounds great!! And if you'r never sure if O happened, well I'll be here a while if you need company of being stuck in here for ages  :D

@bluetickgal I've continued to work. I was feeling my worst over the weekend. DH thought I was going to take a sick day yesterday and I'm like, why would I? I don't feel like an achy mess.

@bows22 yeah the doc wasn't concerned unless the fever was over 100. I was worried it was going to be something like bronchitis because of how nasty the cough can sound and how much it hurts my chest.

I'm not sure which is my most annoying symptom right now... the congestion or the SWEATY ASS HANDS. Every time I lift my hands off my keyboards there's the spots of sweat lingering. Yuck lol
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @mindyb2019 I’m glad you had a good anniversary still! Diamond earrings, very nice! Have you heard back from your doctor? I hope you got some answers. 

@kpearse99 I know he’s so gross, isn’t he 🤢 ooh you were busy with the living room! Sounds like a nice refresh for your living room which is always nice 

@dobiemom11 wow sounds like a really
    peaceful first morning in your new home.  Boxes that have done your move with you 😆 too funny! I actually am really jealous of your heart shaped jacuzzi. Sounds like the honeymoon suite in your own home! 

@inthewoods23 oh no! I hope you feel better soon. I hate coughs 

@runningoncookies I hope you caught up on all of your emails! 

@gingermama29 I know, my dog is so nasty 🤦🏻‍♀️ ooh blueberry muffins! Yum! You’ve inspired me to look at my recipes and see what I can throw together 

@photographerwife very glad YH isn’t being laid off but definitely stinks about reduced hours

@linzrunz extreme flirting 😆 love it. Wow! You’ve got a lot of plans for doing the house up! Don’t forget to take your “before” pictures 

@sejica how do you find Ovia? I like how thorough all of the data input is but I feel like it’s always off on my O and AF predictions. I’ve only been using it for a few cycles so maybe it’s still adjusting? Plus the community makes me shake my head a lot with some of those questions 🙄😂 I would also (like all the others) definitely recommend FF. 
    Me: 29 | DH: 28
    Due: 6 Nov 2021
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    PitaPata Dog tickers

• @bluetickgal. He seems to enjoy the hazelnut coffee and that reminds me to add some coffee to my pick up order for tomorrow.  Not decaf this time though!!  I am not supposed to drink coffee since it upsets my stomach.  But I just like a few sips of it! 
  • @runningoncookies oh that sounds so interesting!! I got my Masters degree in special education and have been working this year teaching music to students with severe autism. There are so many amazing cross curricular connections between our specialties!

@photographerwife yeeesh that's definitely too close for comfort. Hopefully they're actually negative.

@linzrunz sounds like quite the reno project!!  
  • @jackie_dunny @sejica I use the Ovia app too. I love it! I have been using it since July 2019 so it’s pretty good at telling me my FW and O and it adjusts the days based on my CM or OPKs and data that I enter. I like that it’s easy to use and have a lot of options to enter for mood and symptoms etc.