Me: 29 || DH: 29
    TTC #1 4/2016 || dx NIR PCOS 7/2016 || BFP 4/2017
    DD - 12/28/17 <3

TTC #2 3/2019
    BFP 5/2019 || MC - D&C 5/2019
    BFP 2/2020 || EDD 10/10/2020
  • Loading the player...
  • @slord33 my thoughts are with you. ❤️
  • @slord33, I’m so sorry you are going through this. My thoughts are with you. 
    Me: 27 DH: 27
    Married 6/15/13
    BFP #1 5/8/16, EDD 12/31/16- DD born 9/10/16 at 24 weeks 
    ~In our hearts forever~
    BFP #2 10/14/17, EDD 7/1/18

• Thank you everyone for the kind words.  Now I’m just worried about the options going forward after this next US.  Anyone taken the medication to induce miscarriage?
  • @slord33 so so sorry this is happening to you. I hope you heal quickly both physically and mentally, sending a huge virtual hug
  • @slord33 I did the misoprostol with my missed miscarriage in December.  It's not fun but it's pretty fast.  Get them to give you the vaginal suppository version rather than the oral - more likely to be effective and less likely to retain some PoC.  Get a bunch of giant pads.  It will take a few hours for you to start cramping and a few hours for you to pass the bulk of the PoC.  Then you'll probably experience period like bleeding for a few more days to a week.
    Current pregnancy -
    First BFP on 1/4/22.  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

• Ok, so I had a scare today. Went to the bathroom around lunch and there was blood (I was at my second job). Fortunately I was done with everything I needed to do, so headed home and had the boyfriend get ready while I called Kaiser's nurse line (still bleeding but not cramping... no clots but like first day period). Got a Male advice nurse who told me to just watch and wait.

Given my history, both the boyfriend and I were like "oh hell no" and headed to Kaiser's urgent care. They actually let him in given the circumstances and we got seen fairly quickly. They drew my HCG, which came back good. However, their ultrasound was broken, so they sent me over to Adventist Health for that (this time the boyfriend wasn't allowed in). They also got me in fast, but they turn the screen away and the ultrasound tech isn't allowed to tell you anything, so I had to wait for the doctor to call back with results.

Headed back home. Bleeding stopped but I had to wait a few hours. Doc just called with good news... baby appears fine but apparently the sac poked the uterus wall or something, which caused the bleeding (they're calling it a subchorionic hemorrhage). 

So that was scary. Not being put on bedrest or anything, but they told me to take it easy for a few weeks, no heavy lifting, no chores (I made sure to let the boyfriend know she said that. Heh.), and no sex. Obviously call back if the bleeding gets worse.
    Current pregnancy -
    First BFP on 1/4/22.  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

• @kboydbowman, I’m so glad everything looked ok! Hopefully the bleeding doesn’t start back up 
    Me: 27 DH: 27
    Married 6/15/13
    BFP #1 5/8/16, EDD 12/31/16- DD born 9/10/16 at 24 weeks 
    ~In our hearts forever~
    BFP #2 10/14/17, EDD 7/1/18

• Oh man, @kboydbowman how scary! I'm glad they were able to get you in. And I hate it when they have the ultrasound tech turn the screen away and not tell you anything. I get why they do that, but it just extends the worry and anxiety over an already stressful situation.

Take care!
    Me: 37 / DH: 41
    Due with baby #2: Feb 2022

• So scary @kboydbowman! So glad everything is okay. Take it easy. ❤️
  • Alright I’m officially out.  I had a ton of bleeding and clots over the last week.  My second ultrasound today showed that most of the products of conception are gone.  I have a small amount of retained tissue so I will follow up again in 4wks and hopefully my next period will get rid of what’s left.  I’m feeling pretty good, I’d rather have it happen early than find out something is wrong with the fetus really late.
  • @slord33 I'm so sorry for your loss. Please take care of yourself, a big virtual hug to you ♥️
  • @slord33 Lots of hugs. Sorry for your loss.