Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Monday 3/30

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Monday 3/30

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 16/18 including 2 benched. 

CD: 17

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, Tracking CM

R/R: It feels like a very Mondayish Monday today. I went to bed at a decent time but was up too late finishing “Little Fires Everywhere” I wasn’t a huge fan and just wanted to be done with it. Has anyone else read it? 

I had my positive OPK yesterday so usually I would call today O day but I also had ovulation pain so I think I’m going to go with yesterday. We’ll still try to have sex tonight and tomorrow just in case, so I’ll probably stick around here for a few more days. 

CS/Q: 

• Options
    @bows22 We have almost the same checkin today. Hope your Monday gets better than the usual Monday! 

Month/Cycle: 22/IDK but benched for the previous 3 cycles 

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: Lots of stuff 

R/R: Stayed up too late watching shows I don’t care about. But I am super eager to see what happens next on 90-Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days. Anyone else? 

CS/Q: Got a Peak reading out of nowhere, then a High yesterday, combined with O cramping. Not sure how accurate this is so gonna stay here & HIO at least a couple more days. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @bows22 I also woke up today like SOAB it's Monday and I have to work. Lame.

@keikilove I just don't know if I can get into a show like that. I do love watching other people's drama but maybe when it's relationship related I find it more annoying than anything?

@legallykate there's been a few times when DH has had to be up for work extra early as well and I always tell myself I will shift my schedule up too so I can get to work early (and therefore leave early!) but I love my sleep too much to get up with him.

@_orchid_ we watched Tiger King! Being sick though I was nodding off during the last 3 episodes so there were things I missed so I might have to rewatch them. The episodes aren't too long either. I think a few are under 40 minutes in length. It's just an interesting story.

Month/Cycle: 33/need to recount cycles

CD: 20-something

WAYDTGKU: HIO, temping, OPKs every 3 days, other things

R/R: I was miserable most of the weekend being sick. I had this muscle cramp on my right side lower back/upper glute area that would just not go away and I couldn't find a comfortable position to sleep in Saturday night. DH went out and got me Tylenol so I was much better on Sunday but was still fevering. I basically didn't do anything this weekend but watch TV. Got through Tiger King, but mostly we've been watching this YouTuber who plays games (sometimes the alpha or beta versions) and just does random crazy stuff with it trying to break the games or massively reduce the frame rate because he'll build 50 of something when you only need 1. For example, one game is operating a hospital and he just builds these ridiculous layouts. Like to get to the reception desk you go through a maze that's outlined by benches and plants or whatever. Another video was building the most profitable hospital with 0% survival rate. Many of the games are those tycoon type games. His videos of Planet Zoo are hilarious. If you enjoy watching other people play video games, his channel is called Let's Game It Out

CS/Q: My chart is a hot mess from being sick so I'm going to keep hiding it.

*TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 6/10

CD: 18 

WAYDTGKU: HIO, opk, cm, and temping

R/R: forgot to temp today and had a fight with DH last night so we didn’t HIO on our second o day so I’m frustrated. 

CS/Q: just waiting for cross hairs to come. 

• Options
    @bows22 yay for your positive OPK! I haven't read that before - I haven't heard of it actually.

@keikilove yeah I stayed up too late watching TV too. Whoops. I've never seen 90 Day Fiance though.

@legallykate yay for YH WFH! Ugh getting up at 5 sounds awful though.

@_orchid_ I was mildly curious about that Tiger People show. Haven't dived in yet though.

Month/Cycle: 10/6

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: prenatals, temping, currently NTNP

R/R: kitty had to go back to the vet on Saturday. Friday night he was lethargic, drooling, urinating blood, and not himself. Thankfully he's okay. He had a slight fever on Saturday and the drooling was likely nausea. The vets have him an anti-nausea intention and a stronger antibiotic for us to give him. He's been much more himself since that visit. Very snuggly and social and sweet.

So snuggly ❤️

CS/Q: 
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: hankey pankey

R/R: I wasn't going to track anything but I decided to take an OPK 2 days ago and it was high so I kept taking them. I got a t/c ratio higher than I have ever had it so.. 🤷

CS/Q: nothing

Back for tage in a bit. ❤

• Options
    @inthewoods23 sorry you're sick. I hope you feel better quickly!!

@allthingscozy sorry you fought with YH and missed your second HIO day. Hopefully your timing is still good enough.
  • Options

@bows22 hope your Monday gets better!

@keikilove I don't watch too much reality TV, but 90-day fiance sucks me in every time it's on! Haha, I don't watch it enough to follow the couples though

@legallykate yikes! I think I would sleep in our guest bedroom if MH was working out of our bedroom that early haha!! 

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: temping, prenatals, OPKs

R/R: As hard as it is, I actually am starting to get into a groove with this WFH thing. Certainly is not the easiest or most effective way to provide services for my caseload, but I feel like I'm actually doing a decent-enough job given the circumstances! And I'm proud of myself for sticking to a daily routine at the very least.

*TW loss mentioned

I am super bummed to be back over here... not that I don't love checking in with you guys every day, but I was really hoping to be done with TTGP stuff for a long while. Last week at this time, I was sharing my BFP with DH, and by Thursday it was a confirmed CP. I've had quite the whirlwind of a week. Hoping to jump right back into things, but this was tougher than I thought it would be. DH and I have been working through our emotions together, and I'm so thankful that he is so supportive of my frequent ups and downs right now. 

CS/Q: not yet

• Options
    @runningoncookies oh no! I'm so sorry for your loss. Hugs friend 💕
  • Options
    @_orchid_ we tried to get a grocery delivery over the weekend, and MH ended up just doing the curbside grocery pickup because the earliest window he could get was in May!

@inthewoods23 feel better!!

@gingermama29 I'm glad that your cat is feeling better...that must've been so scary! He is adorable all snuggled up with you!
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 6/4(AL)

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, HIO, Tracking CM, CB Fertility Monitor

R/R: Well still dealing with headaches everyday on and off. I’m on day 9 now. Sigh.. this is horrible.. I think I might have an ear infection too. My ear hurts too for days now and has been slightly red and swollen. Maybe my headaches are also coming from that. 🤷‍♀️ I plan on calling the DR’s office to see if I can quickly come in. On a positive note, it’s me and my DH’s 1st wedding Anniversary today. 😁❤️ Yay! We will be spending the whole day together. I’m sad that we can’t really do much or go out for dinner etc. I definitely didn’t see our first year going quite like this. Thanks Covid! 😢 Hopefully next year will be better. Not sure what we will be doing but hopefully it will be a good day. We did get some Rose champagne to drink to celebrate and we will be ordering some nice dinner from take out and we can eat by candlelight at our table at home. We also will exchange gifts etc. 

CS/Q: Has anyone ever had an AMH blood test done? 

@bows22 Yay for O day.

@runningoncookies I'm so sorry for your loss my friend. 💕 Be kind to yourself.

@legendairymomma yay for High OPKs. 

@gingermama29 aww poor little kitty. That sounds rough. I'm glad they have him on some meds and he is feeling a bit better. So sweet that he's cuddly. I hope he gets better soon back to his old self. 

@allthingscozy oh no. Sorry you had a fight with YH and weren't able to HIO. Hopefully you guys make up and things are better today.

@keikilove omg I love watching 90 day fiance too. Lol I'm all in to that show and those couples. I have soo many recorded and need to catch up lol. Yay for your peak reading and O cramping. That's good. 

@legallykate yay WFH. That's good that your getting an early start to the day. 

@inthewoods23 I'm sorry you were sick and not feeling well all weekend. I wasn't feeling the greatest either. I hope you feel better soon. Those you tube videos you were watching sound very interesting lol

@_orchid_ sorry it rained all weekend. Thats sucks. It's been yucky and raining here too over the weekend. Never seen the tiger people show but I'm not sure how I feel about watching it. Meh. Might give it a go. 
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 9/9

CD: who knows, but I will probably hang out here until Wednesday and then head over to TWW

WAYDTGKU: NTNP, moving and quarantining

R/R: It is finally moving day!!!  So beyond ready to be done with boxes, but happy that about 90% of the moving will be done.  A few things left at the old house, but DH has to go over there for work so he can deal with them.  

@bows22. Hope your Monday turns around.  It felt like that this morning for us as well.  Just stayed up way too late and no one slept well.  

@keikilove. I used to watch 90 day fiance when we had cable.  I keep seeing updates for it on my FB, but not sure if I can watch it elsewhere.  I guess I could pay to watch it on Amazon, but just not that into it for all that.  

@legallykate. Wow 5am is brutal!!  I will be a little sad when things go back to normal and I have to be up at a decent time.  Although we are usually up around 7:30 (even on weekends for me, since I can't sleep in).  FF also sounds like she is being brutal as well.  

@_orchid_. I also started Schitts Creek this weekend with all the recommendations from the ladies here.  I am enjoying it and also like that the episodes are short.  I have heard about the Tiger King but haven't watched it.  We are currently enjoying McMillions on HBO.  It is describing how people ripped off the McDonald's Monopoly game for 24 million dollars.  Each episode the story gets crazier!  You are like all this crap still happened in 2001.  Also with both DH and I having Italian heritage, it is particularly enjoyable from that aspect.  

@inthewoods23. Hope you feel better.  I will have to check those videos out.  I used to play Zoo Tycoon and enjoyed it.  Mostly just for the baby animals.  I normally built too fast and ended up with not enough zookeepers so basically poop everywhere and animal escapes. 

• Options
    @allthingscozy and @legendairymomma. Sending love your way today!!

@gingermama29. Hope the kitty feels better soon.  I am thankful you get to spend so much time with him right now as he recovers.  

@runningoncookies. I am glad that you are getting into a routine and seem to be adjusting well.  Your message was a reminder that we are all truly doing the best we can (meltdowns and all over here) and we should be proud of everything we do. There is no way we could reasonably prepare for this.  I am also sorry for your loss.  Sending extra love to you and glad you guys seem to be working together on processing it.

@mindyb2019. Yay on your anniversary!!  Are you guys eating frozen cake as well?  Have a mini celebration now and then maybe you can celebrate your half anniversary out and about.  
  • Options
    @allthingscozy those fights really love popping up at the worst times don't they  :|:(

@gingermama29 poor kitty has been through so much for the past few days! Glad he's doing better. Do they know what caused his lethargy, etc?

@legendairymomma our cycles really love to surprise us don't they?

@runningoncookies so sorry for your loss! Glad you're getting the hang of WFH. This week starts week 4 for me  :D

@mindyb2019 happy anniversary!! Pretty sure none of ever thought we'd be in this position. Just like how I thought I'd be enjoying a pregnancy right now and instead I'm enjoying no treatment. Yay.... /sarcasm

@dobiemom11 so glad you're able to do your moving!! Get quarantined in your new home yay!

@photographerwife I'm also very thankful that both DH and I work for essential businesses. My cousin is getting married later this year in September but 1 or both of her parents either are, or very likely will be laid off due to the pandemic so she's postponed the big celebration for another time. I think they're doing just immediate family on their wedding date. Dammit I was hoping to sport a baby bump at their wedding lol. But man, what a time we are living in.
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @bows22 Boo for Mondays.  I hope your day gets better.  But yay for O!

@keikilove I've never watched 90 Day Fiance but I've wanted to.  Can you stream it anywhere?  I don't have regular tv anymore.

@legallykate I've been trying to aim for 8 am getting out of bed, I can't imagine 5 am!  How do you like the Ava bracelet?

@_orchid_ Tiger King is the best show ever and also the worst.  You can't not watch the entire thing once you've started one episode.  I made H watch it with me yesterday (he was meh about it too) and we finished it.  It's only 7 episodes, but it's so amazingly horrible.  Plus all the memes about it are hilarious.

@inthewoods23 I hope you're feeling better!  That YouTuber sounds like such chaotic energy I don't know if I'd be able to watch him.  lol

@allthingscozy I'm sorry you and H had a fight.  I hope you made up!  Maybe  HIO today just in case?

@gingermama29 I'm sorry to hear your kitty had a little bit of a setback.  Glad he's doing better today!  Sending healing vibes your way for him.

@legendairymomma Yay for a high reading on OPK!

@runningoncookies I'm so sorry for your loss.  We're here for you if you need anything.  I'm glad you're able to lean on H during this.  Hang in there.  <3

@mindyb2019 Boo for those headaches!  I'm glad to hear you're going to call the doctor.  I hope they're able to help figure out what's going on.  Also, happy anniversary!  It sounds like you guys are making the best of this situation.  Maybe once things calm down, you guys can do a redo celebration out and about somewhere.

@dobiemom11 Yay for moving day!!!  I hope it all goes smoothly.  Enjoy the new home!

@photographerwife I'm sorry to hear that H may be getting laid off, but it's such a blessing that you have options during this time.  I hope you guys are able to make it work out ok.

Month/Cycle: 3/3 after 3 years during round 1

CD: 21

WAYDTGKU: two person push up, peeing on things

R/R: I'm so confused.  I looked back at my OPKs I've been taking since CD15 and I'm wondering if I missed O.  I never really had any notable CM except on CD18 (which is when I usually O).  I also never got a true positive OPK, but there are some that are darker than others.  I'm also over analyzing it because I'm also scared that I didn't O at all.  Ugh.  I thought OPKs would make this process a little easier, but so far they're just confusing me.

On a lighter note, my dog cracks me up.  I have a yorkie mix (Posey) and a gsd (Sierra).  Sierra had a toy that Posey wanted and she wouldn't let him have it.  So, Posey went over to the front door, scratched the door, and barked which is his signal he wanted to go out.  Not thinking anything about it, I got up to let him outside.  Sierra always goes out anytime the door opens for them, even if its to just sniff around and apparently Posey knew this.  As soon as Sierra dropped the toy and went outside, Posey darted to the toy and started playing with it.  He was so proud of himself and had me literally laughing out loud.  Such a sneak!

CS/Q: nope

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 05.16.17
    Hysteroscopy 10.04.17 10.05.17
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 01.10.19
    Left tube removed
    dx: Endometriosis, Adenomyosis
    BC: February-October 2019
    TTA: November-December 2019
    NTNP: January 2020!

• Options
    @bows22 how bad is your ovulation pain? I had bad cramps on one side yesterday. 
    @keikilove seems like several of us are having weird cycles this round.
    @legallykate yes! I constantly feel judged by FF on my temps 😂
    @_orchid_  glad you got a grocery spot! I want to watch the tiger show but we don’t have Netflix. 
    @inthewoods23  so sorry you felt so awful hope you are feeling better! 
    @gingermama29  so sorry your kitty had to go back to the vet! So sweet though and I would love to snuggle him! 
    @r@runningoncookies  so so many hugs so sorry!
    @mindyb2019 so sorry you are still struggling with the headaches hope you can get into the dr or get some help. Happy Anniversary!! Hope you two have a wonderful day :)
    @dobiemom11  Happy Moving Day! Hope everything goes smoothly! @photographerwife so glad you two are able to have options for work! And that you had a nice weekend :)

• Options
    @everyone - thank you so much for the kind words and the love. You guys are truly the best  <3

@mindyb2019 happy anniversary! Hopefully you feel better soon! 

@dobiemom11 yay for moving day!!! Enjoy!

@photographerwife I hope everything works out for you and YH...this is such a stressful time, and it must be hard with the added uncertainty. It's good that you guys have already thought ahead about some options...hopefully he won't be laid off and you won't need to worry!

@linzrunz sorry for the confusing OPKs. I've had cycles where I had multiple surges, so maybe that could be what happened? That's too funny about your dogs!
  • Options
    @bows22 only once. I used to be able to get a positive before with testing once a day but I’m wondering if I should test more? Ugh 

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 05.16.17
    Hysteroscopy 10.04.17 10.05.17
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 01.10.19
    Left tube removed
    dx: Endometriosis, Adenomyosis
    BC: February-October 2019
    TTA: November-December 2019
    NTNP: January 2020!

• Options
    Thanks for the kind words for my kitty again. The vet actually called this afternoon to check in him which I thought was really sweet.

@mindyb2019 sorry you're still not feeling well. Happy anniversary to you and YH! Hope you enjoy your date night in.

@dobiemom11 good luck with the move today! Hope everything goes smoothly!

@photographerwife sorry to hear YH might get laid off.

@inthewoods23 they think he was nauseous and his antibiotic wasn't strong enough. He's thankfully back to his normal self.

@linzrunz thanks! I'm cracking up at your dogs. So clever! Sorry for the cycle confusion. Hope you get clarity soon.
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 thank you 😁 aww. I know. I’m sorry friend that you have to deal with no treatment :( 

@allthingscozy thank you. 

@linzrunz Thank you.I hope they can figure out my headache problem too. 
  • Options
    Thank you ladies for the Anniversary wishes ❤️ 
  • Options
    @runningoncookies I'm so, so sorry. Hoping your time back here is short ♥️♥️

@dobiemom11 hope moving day is going well!! At least with everything going on you should have plenty of time to unpack and settle in! 

@bows22 I read the other book first and was totally confused about why it was popular. Then LF was popular and I figured I'd give the author another shot... That's it for me! I usually like murder mysteries/suspense so maybe that's why. 

@allthingscozy sorry to hear about your fight. We've had cycles like that where were both so stressed about TTGP that when it's O time we're snippy with each other. I hope tonight is better for you. 

@mindyb2019 happy anniversary!! This will be a memorable one! I hope your headache is related to your ear and that your Dr is able to give you something to treat it. 

@gingermama29 glad your kitty is home again and the vet was able to adjust the meds! Poor guy's been through quite an ordeal but looks happy now! 

@linzrunz you just made me so excited for tiger King! I love trashy tv. And lol at your clever dog! What a smart guy! 
  • Options
    It’s the end of the day but I wanted to check back in after posting so early & then being absent.  

@mindyb2019 Happy Anniversary! Your low-key celebration sounds lovely. Also relieved to hear you have a dr appt about the headaches! Glad to know someone else is addicted to 90 Day Fiancé.😄

@legallykate Hope you get some good sleep tonight!

@_orchid_ That's funny that you prefer shorter shows because it keeps you from bingeing. I’m the opposite: I talk myself into one more episode, and then one more, because they’re not that long anyway lol. I watched the first episode of Tiger King but just couldn’t get past that. 

@inthewoods23 The show is equal parts annoying & addicting haha. Some of the people are truly in love after spending two years (or just two months!) on the computer & phone, halfway around the world from each other. But some people are definitely getting catfished and refuse to see all the red flags. Hard to look away! As I hope you’re feeling better today!

@allthingscozy Sorry for your tiff w DH last night getting in the way of HIO. It sucks when that happens! (I suspect tonight is our night for that, seeing how snippy MH is this evening.)

@gingermama29 Hope that kitty continues to mend well! Such a cute cat! 

@legendairymomma Hooray for great timing!

@runningoncookies I’m so sorry you’ve rejoined us😢 But know that you have a great support group to help you through. The TTCAL thread can also be really helpful. 

@dobiemom11 Hope that moving went ok! It’s always such a beast of a task. 

@photographerwife Congrats on getting off the bench! My favorite prenatals have been Rainbow Light Just Once, Baby and Me 2 by MegaFoods, and now I’m trying Naturelo. I really like it. I have lots of energy & no side effects. They’re soft capsules so easier to swallow than the former 2. The latter 2 have folate instead of folic acid, which is great for those of us with MTHFR. 

@linzrunz Not sure if you can stream yay show anywhere. But if so, it’s totally worth it Hahaha. Sorry for the OPK confusion. Which brand are you using? I found them a tiny bit tricky in the beginning, but after learning my patterns I love OPKs. (As soon as they start getting even the tiniest bit darker I test twice a day. When they’re really dark I test 3 times a day. I use Pregmates 100 OPK box so I never run out, and they’re cheap!) Hope it gets clear for you soon! And that story about your sneaky dog was hilarious.😄