Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Monday 3/30

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: TWW Monday 3/30

• Month/Cycle: 8/3

CD/DPO: 25/8

Timing: -3,-2,-1,0, 1

Typical LP length: 🤷🏻‍♀️

Testing: CD12/ April 3rd

R/R:  I coded someone yesterday without a proper N95 respirator and I am currently very frustrated. I’m getting more and more anxious to find out if I am pregnant or not and these next four days are going to feel like forever! If I’m not I’m anxious because I’ll be in the COVID wards and if I am well I’ve already been exposed. Taking these next two days to 1) clean my house 2) ready up for my next two shifts!

CS/Q: 

• Month/Cycle: 20

CD/DPO: 25 / 5dp5dt

Timing: As good as it gets

Typical LP length: Medicated cycle, so it doesn't matter

Testing: Instead of having patients come in for betas, they have asked us to do a HPT on April 5th 

R/R: DH and I binged Tiger King this weekend and I also started Little Fires Everywhere. The hardest part about this quarantine is not being able to watch TV while I'm home alone all day - is lent over yet??  :s We decided that on Friday nights we are allowed to watch a movie together - because technically it's not TV, and we've run out of things to do that don't involve watching TV, leaving the house, or reading like I literally do all day long. 

CS/Q: Not charting
  • Loading the player...
  • @tryingktogku - Gosh that's so scary!! I had to go to the pharmacy [to get needles] yesterday and the grocery store to get food and I'm stressed out about being exposed not knowing how my test will go, so I can't even imagine being in your shoes. Praying for good health and good news for you
  • asf0613asf0613 member
    edited March 2020

@tryingktogku super scary in your shoes! i hope that on your next shift the things you need are more readily available.  but glad you have two days to recoop at home!

@feather_heather i am so excited for little fires everywhere!  i loved the book (and all of Reese's book club picks), but i dont have Hulu.  Trying to time my free trial correctly so i can binge all the episodes at once lol

Month/Cycle: 3/2

CD/DPO: 23/9

Timing: -1

Typical LP length: tbd

Testing: waiting til thursday or friday maybe?

R/R: DH is starting to put together list of little things we can do for home improvement.  we were supposed to be getting starting on our big upstairs addition this spring but are pushing off.  so now he wants to do some smaller things so we make some progress.  Our good friend is a GC so im going to ask if hes been quarantining and feeling well and if so see what he is able to help out with.  I'm only concerned because DH likes to have multiple projects going on at once, whereas i prefer to finish one then move on.  should be interesting!

edited to add numbers because i forgot :smile:

• @feather_heather are you going to be able to not pee on things until April 5th? Lol. And you still have every right to feel anxious being out in the community. This is scary because it’s so new and there is so much we don’t know yet! 

@asf0613 Enjoy the small projects! I like doing small things like you and finishing one before moving onto the other. My husband however has decided to completely rip our basement apart to the studs and do a massive renovation until his work resumes 😬 at least it is keeping him mentally and physically occupied while I’m working. Lol 
  • @tryingktogku - Yeah I will probably wait. My last FET cycle I started testing at like 6dp5dt and it made me more upset everyday seeing a negative test and hoping I just tested too early. 

@asf0613 - I definitely also prefer to only have one project going at a time! Make sure you post before and afters! I love seeing home renovation projects!
  • @feather_heather i was going to try to wait til the 5th also (would be day AF is due) but somehow im a glutton for punishment and will test early and get negatives.  and i will definitely post before and afters!!
    @tryingktogku yes if that keeps mind and body occupied thats good!! but thats a big project.  before and afters too please!!!
  • @feather_heather good for you! That’s exactly why I wait too! However I’m testing 12 DPO instead of 14 this time because 1) idk what my lutes phase length actually is and 2) the sooner I know the sooner I can let work know! And I feel like by 12DPO if you are there is a line for most people!

@asf0613 haha oh I already got the before pictures. Currently all the walls and trim and ceiling and floors are in the middle of the basement Rec room waiting to be loaded into a dump so it looks like an utter disaster 
  • @tryingktogku is it hard to procure a dumpster currently?  id just have to imagine doing reno during a pandemic has its own challenges
  • @asf0613 no actually! We just called our local dump and they dropped it off in our driveway and will be picking it up in a week! 
  • @asf0613 @tryingktogku - Depending on how large your project is you can use bagster - We just used bagster for our laundry room renovation. Purchased the bag for $30 at Lowe's and then filled it on our own schedule and then paid ($250) and scheduled the pickup! It was the cheapest way for us to get rid of our construction debris. 
  • @tryingktogku glad it was easy for you! and thanks @feather_heather that's a pretty good deal!