Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Weekend 28/3-29/3 2020

edited March 2020 in Trying to Get Pregnant

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:  

what’s one thing you like about the TWW?

Re: TWW Weekend 28/3-29/3 2020

• Options
    edited March 2020
    Month/Cycle: 8/3

CD/DPO: 23/6

Timing: Perfect 

Typical LP length: 🤷🏻‍♀️

Testing: 12 DPO (April 3rd) 

R/R: I ordered a FRER on amazon and had the discussion with my husband that I’d like to take the test together still on April 3rd! I’ve only ever done them on my own and positive or negative I think his emotional support will be good for me in that moment! However I am having weird symptoms (hello erect nipples 24/7???) during this TWW so I am quite optimistic that I may finally be ending my IF journey!

what’s one thing you like about the TWW?
    It means I’ve ovulated so that’s an accomplishment for me which makes me very happy! 

CS/Q:

• Options
    @tryingktogku thats sounds so nice involving him!  and hopefully this is it for you!

Month/Cycle: 3/2

CD/DPO: 21/7

Timing: -1

Typical LP length: 🤷🏻‍♀️

Testing: next weekend

R/R: so yesterday i heard from my company that i still have a job but that im getting a 50% paycut.  i know i should be thankful to still be working but i'm devastated.  it is going to be a huge loss for our HH.  this all just feels like a weird dream.  and today is raining and blah im just not feeling up to doing anything now.

what’s one thing you like about the TWW?: well it occupies my mind--though i guess that is good and bad

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @asf0613 hopefully it is! That’s awful about the pay cut. Is it just temporary during this pandemic? The world is so weird right now 
  • Options
    @tryingktogku temporary but indefinite at this point i guess.  im hoping that by summer everything is back up and running.  its is SO WEIRD right now!
  • Options
    @asf0613 Well fingers crossed you can adjust accordingly without having to sacrifice too much!