Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Weekend 3/28-3/29

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:  

GTKY: What is one thing you hope to accomplish this weekend? 
TTC History- *TW* LC
Me: 24 Dh: 46
Married: 10.2018
DS #1: 06.2014
Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes

Re: WTO Weekend 3/28-3/29

• Month/Cycle: 4/5 (3 unbenched) 
    CD: 2
    WAYDTGKU: OPKs, prenatals + B6, BBT charting, CM tracking 
    R/R: AF officially came yesterday afternoon. I knew she was coming but I was still pretty upset about it. On to another cycle. 
    CS/Q:  Nope
    GTKY: What is one thing you hope to accomplish this weekend? Pick a topic and start my research for my ethical dilemma paper. 
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    Me: 24 Dh: 46
    Married: 10.2018
    DS #1: 06.2014
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
    MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
    Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
    NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
    TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
    BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes

• Month/Cycle: 6/4(AL)

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, Tracking CM, HIO, CB Fertility Monitor

R/R: Gosh, I am sooo tired and exhausted everyday now. Not sure why. I was falling asleep at 6:30pm yesterday on the couch after work. It’s hard for me to get up in the mornings for work cause I’m just so out of it asleep. I have 2 days off work after this so I’m hoping to sleep in for a bit and relax the most I can. I have been going to bed super early at night too and I’m still tired when I wake up. I hope I get some energy soon as this is insane and really weird for me.  

CS/Q: Nope

GTKY: What is one thing you hope to accomplish this weekend? I hope to bare the outside world and go get some groceries with my DH. It will be a quick get in and get out lol 

@ashaislurking I’m so sorry AF showed up and that your upset. Hugs ❤️ FX for this upcoming cycle. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @ashaislurking sorry for AF 😢

@mindyb2019 sorry to hear your sleep hasn't been good! That really sucks, especially with the chaos going on

Month/Cycle: 33/20-something

CD: 21?

WAYDTGKU: HIO, PNV, supplements, Conceive Plus, temping, OPKs every 3 days (for now)

R/R: I thought about that October cycle where O was super late... I really wonder how messed up this cycle is going to be because at least with the previous time, I had completed a full medicated cycle  prior to October so should I expect to O in like a month from now? 🤷‍♀️

CS/Q: my Flo app says I O'ed on Wednesday lol but it doesn't take into consideration the fact that I marked myself as sick so the higher temps mean nothing. My morning temps are in the 98s, but it drops once I get out of bed. I've been very good at cocooning myself for sleep lol. I wonder if I should really so temps after being up for a minute or 2 to measure something more realistic? During the day my temp is between 96 and 98 which would be more in line with my pre-O temps

GTKY: What is one thing you hope to accomplish this weekend? Definitely cleaning all the dishes.... We have the Cuisinart Griddler that DH makes our burgers on and he's reused it multiple times lol getting that "grill" flavor on the next meal. May also need a small grocery trip.
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • allthingscozyallthingscozy member
    edited March 2020
    @ashaislurking hugs upon hugs to you! 
    @mindyb2019 sorry you have been so exhausted. I’ve been hearing similar things from my clients and feel it myself too. Perhaps the stress from it all? 
    @inthewoods23  Sorry about the O confusion. 
    Month/Cycle: 6/10

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: OPK, Temping, PNV, CM tracking, HIO

R/R: got a positive OPK today! Kicking myself for us not HIO yesterday though oh well. It’s rainy and dreary so we got our walk in early and now hunkering down for the day. 

CS/Q:  

GTKY: What is one thing you hope to accomplish this weekend? 
    Hang my picture and candle sconces in my dining room. 
  • @ashaislurking So sorry for AF.  Do you have self care planned for this weekend?

@mindyb2019 I'm sorry you're so tired.  It's so hard to function when fatigue is bad.  I hope you can rest up this weekend and feel better soon!

@inthewoods23 I'm sorry you're seeming to have such a wonky cycle this time around.  FX that you O sooner rather than later.

@allthingscozy You should hunker down...in bed...and HIO.  ;) Yay for a positive OPK!

Month/Cycle: 3/3 after 3 years during round 1

CD: 19

WAYDTGKU: tube snake boogie, peeing on things

R/R: Negative OPK again this morning.  When I was tracking everything before, I usually O'd on CD 17 or 18.  But then I was on birth control for almost a year, so I'm wondering if I missed O?  I never noted any CM, but I didn't start OPKs until CD14.  Or maybe I'm not going to O this cycle.  C'mon body.  Figure this ish out.

On the other hand, we took our puppies on a nice long hike yesterday and they were so happy!  Sierra (my gsd) accidentally went swimming in the river.  She was trying to get a stick that was close to the bank and fell in head first into the water.  She usually likes swimming, but she must not have expected that to happen because she got out quick.  

CS/Q:  Someone use their ute goggles and tell me if I'm going to O or not?

GTKY: What is one thing you hope to accomplish this weekend? Well, I finished Love is Blind last night, so I guess up next is the crazy tiger one that I keep hearing about.  I'd like to finish that.  I should also probably clean the house.  It isn't too dirty, but definitely needs a vacuum and some tidying.

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 05.16.17
    Hysteroscopy 10.04.17 10.05.17
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 01.10.19
    Left tube removed
    dx: Endometriosis, Adenomyosis
    BC: February-October 2019
    TTA: November-December 2019
    NTNP: January 2020!

• keikilovekeikilove member
    edited March 2020
    @ashaislurking I was so happy to see that you added the GTKY for the weekend edition of the dailies! This is a good motivating topic, too. I actually making a list of the things I need to get done this weekend, so thank you! Good luck on the paper, sounds interesting! 

@mindyb2019 So sorry you've been feeling so exhausted. That combined with your ongoing headaches sounds really worrying. Have you been tested for COVID?

@allthingscozy Good luck w the home decorating today. 

@inthewoods23 & @linzrunz Sorry for the delayed O. Wish I could help w predictions, but I have no idea. 

@inthewoods23 Glad the Conceive Plus is working for ya!

@linzrunz Your descriptions for HIO have had me laughing so hard this week!😄 We used to have a member that gave her HIO timing funny descriptions so some of us joined in on that. I will try to get creative again. 

Month/Cycle: 22/IDK but happy this is our first cycle trying after 3 cycles being benched

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: Gearing up for the one-eyed snake charming tonight. Also: FF, BBT, OPKs, checking CM & CP, PNV w/Folate, extra extra Vit D3, Fish Oil/DHA, N-A-C, Calcium, Ubiquinol, DHEA, Baby Aspirin, Ovasitol, Lovenox, daily moderate exercise for uterine blood flow, 7-9 hours sleep. Progesterone injections after ovulation.

R/R: The sun is finally shining after days of cold rainy weather, hooray! I’m going to take a couple of isolated walks today. 

CS/Q: Nada

GTKY: What is one thing you hope to accomplish this weekend? Make a list of all our house projects for this weekend & next week. Have a “budget date” to review our spending & savings plans in light of this pandemic. 
  • @ashaislurking Sorry about AF. FX for the next cycle!

@mindyb2019 I have been sleeping like crap and exhausted every day too. I’m just chalking it up to the higher anxiety baseline wearing me out, but it definitely sucks.

@inthewoods23 I think as long as you are always testing at the same time before you get out of bed, you’ll still be able to see the shift even if all of your temps are elevated from cocooning.

@allthingscozy Yay for positive OPK! Go get you some ;)

@linzrunz Sorry for O confusion, hopefully it will be soon if it hasn’t happened yet. How did you like Love is Blind? I love/hated it.

@keikilove Yay for sunshine, hope you get some good walks in.

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: temping, OPKs, PNVs, Vitamin C, B+, HIO during FW, and I caved and bought an Ava bracelet with all the money I am saving from no hair/nail/massage appointments lol, so we will see if that helps at all or just adds to my cycle confusion

R/R: I am so so so bored. We have been getting way too much take out just to have an excuse to leave the house and drive somewhere. I have run out of shows to watch and I feel like I just have CNN on all the time and I am in such a rut. We HIO just for fun this afternoon mostly because we are just so bored  :D

CS/Q:  I have admittedly been drinking way more often than normal. Not like crazy amounts (at least during the work week), but a few drinks before bed. I feel like my chart is probably effed from this. If I cut out the booze starting tomorrow and have 6-7 normal temps before O will FF/Ava be able to figure my shiz out? I am also having OPK weirdness so I feel like I may be totally in the dark this month.

GTKY: What is one thing you hope to accomplish this weekend? Need to do 5ish hours of work to be on track for the month with billable hours so I guess that lol. It feels like “weekend” is no longer a thing really.

*TTC History*

Me: 37, MH: 38; Married August 2017

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

TTC #2 January 2020: AMA, dx with DOR in May 2020

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• mindyb2019mindyb2019 member
    edited March 2020
    @keikilove No I haven’t been tested for Covid but I don’t think they would based on no other symptoms. I think I’m just tired and exhausted just from all the stress and anxiety with going to work everyday. I think being so tired adds to my headaches. It’s just life right now I guess. 

@inthewoods23 No no. My sleep has been great. I sleep like a rock lol I get lots of sleep at night but I’m just still tired all day when I wake up, I think it’s just all the stress during these times. Just wearing me out more then usual. 

@legallykate you will have to let me know how the Ava bracelet works for you. I’ve thought about buying one too but the price tag is so high. 

• @mindyb2019 Well it’s good news that you have no other symptoms.🤞🏽I’ve also been exhausted all week, having a daily 2-hour nap midday. Maybe it is a response to all the stress & anxiety. It finally started getting better yesterday. My sibling has a few of the COVID symptoms & called to see if. She could get tested, but they said they won’t test her due to her young age. This is such a crazy time we are living in.