Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Friday 27/3

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:  

Re: TWW Friday 27/3

• Month/Cycle: 3/8

CD/DPO: 22/5

Timing: -2,-2,1,0+1

Typical LP length: 🤷🏻‍♀️

Testing: 12DPO, April 3rd

R/R: I must say I dislike the TWW a lot more than WTO because I feel like I can do lots of things during WTO but during the TWW it’s like out of my control and I just gotta wait. I am impatient and I just want to know if it worked lol luckily I have 5 12 hour shifts in the next 7 days to hopefully keep my mind pre occupied!

CS/Q:  nothing new as I’m not temping through the rest of the Luteal phase
  • @tryingktogku - I hope your work schedule keeps your mind off things for the next few days! I need to find something to keep mine occupied!

Month/Cycle: 20

CD/DPO: 22 / 2dp5dt

Timing: As good as it gets

Typical LP length: Medicated cycle, so it doesn't matter

Testing: Instead of having patients come in for betas, they have asked us to do a HPT on April 5th 

R/R: I have my first Zoom conference call this morning for work - instead of putting on makeup I'm planning on wearing my blue light glasses to make me look more put together  :D  Trying to decide if we want to order delivery for dinner tonight - if we did I would totally dump the food onto a plate and get rid of all the containers, but it makes me so nervous! 

CS/Q: Not charting
  • Loading the player...
  • @feather_heather order food while ya still can lol a lot of our food delivery services are starting to be shut down or are too busy they can’t take everyone’s orders lol what medications do they have ya in this cycle?
  • @tryingktogku - I'm on estrace (administered vaginally) twice a day, and progesterone in oil injections once a day. My progesterone was actually a bit low the day of the transfer, so they upped my dose to 1.5 ML and my butt is so sore already! Didn't really have any pain on the lower dose, but now it throbs for a good hour after the injection and is really tender the day after. Hopefully my body will adjust to this new dose quickly!
  • asf0613asf0613 member
    edited March 2020
    @tryingktogku ugh yes, i find i feel more optimistic while WTO also..and always slightly less during TWW.  at least we are slowly but surely getting through these two weeks!
    @feather_heather ditto on ordering food now.  i work (worked) in a restaurant on the weekends before all this and restaurants are hurting badly.  not really sustainable to keep offering takeout for them, so expect places to slowly start closing up. eating off plates instead of containers would be fine i think.

Month/Cycle: 3/2
    CD/DPO: 20/6
    Timing: -1
    Typical LP length: idk
    Testing: holding off as long as possible
    R/R: yay happy friday!  though i guess every day is like a friday now.  off to do my usual bit of work, then laundry and cleaning, working out and eating. every day is the same!

edited for spacing issues
  • @feather_heather ah well hopefully this will be your cycle and you won’t have to keep onjecting yourself lol 

@asf0613 slowly but surely! What do you to to try and keep your optimism up!?
  • @asf0613 - I know, I want to try to keep supporting restaurants (we usually go out to eat at least twice a week)! I feel terribly for them!

@tryingktogku - Well, technically if this is my cycle and I am KU, then I have to keep doing these meds for another 10 weeks! So praying I do have to keep injecting myself! lol 
  • @tryingktogku i try to envision how i will tell DH since last time i didnt do anything special.  i like planning :)
  • @feather_heather okay well maybe it’ll be oral meds and not injections? Lol funny how u r hoping for a sore ass hahaha 

@asf0613 that’s a good idea! What’s are your plans!
  • @tryingktogku well with DH's bday falling at 15DPO, i would probably wrap up HPT for him.  i think in light of the quarantine, it would be difficult for me to do something cute like a onesie on short notice, because even amazon is delayed!!

• Month/Cycle: 9/8/(2)

CD/DPO: 25/13

Timing: -3,-2,0

Typical LP length: 14 days 

Testing: Not unless AF is late

R/R: possible TW: 
    temp is falling, so I’m expecting AF soon. This next cycle will be our first official month back trying after my ectopic in January. I tracked this month just to make sure my cycle was still normal. And tbh, I don’t mind tracking at all. I’m super nervous to get back at it though for several reasons.. 

CS/Q:  I’d love a recommendation on a new prenatal! I would prefer it to have folate over folic acid, and be a pill so it has iron. And maybe one that isn’t huge! I have to do an amazon order later for OPKS! 
    Also, temp is falling so af should be here tomorrow. 

@tryingktogku the TWW is such a mind f*** 💩 gl! 

@feather_heather I don’t blame you for being nervous! We haven’t been ordering out either! The incubation period, and the fact that someone at some point still had to touch and prepare the food makes me nervous. But they say the virus can not handle heat and humidity well! 

@asf0613 staying at home definitely makes the time run together! It sounds like you have a good routine though! 
  • @tryingktogku I hope your shifts can keep you occupied during the TWW! I know the waiting sucks. TTC oftentimes for me just feels like a series of waiting periods. Hang in there!
    @feather_heather I hope the conference call went well! I ordered pizza a couple nights ago. No shame. Ditch the containers when you get them and wash your hands before you eat. Most restaurants are putting much more serious precautions into place since this started.
    @asf0613 Happy Friday! I'm thinking about getting some yoga in today. What do you do for your workouts?
    @photographerwife Hang in there my friend. Sending you lots of love! 

Month/Cycle: 4/4 (2 unbenched) 
    CD/DPO: 29/13
    Timing: -4, -3, -1, 0, +1
    Typical LP length: 14 days
    Testing: BFN 12 DPO
    R/R: BFN and spotting yesterday, massive temp drop and more spotting today, AF expected tomorrow. My cycles have been averaging around 30 days since my surgery and my LP has been consistent which is good. My pain has been trending down since the surgery too even though they didn't find anything. I'm just trying to look for positives right now since I know AF is coming. 
    CS/Q:   
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    Me: 24 Dh: 46
    Married: 10.2018
    DS #1: 06.2014
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
    MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
    Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
    NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
    TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
    BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes

• @asf0613 well in light of everything that would make a super cute birthday gift!

@photographerwife glad you still had a normal cycle! That’s half the battle!

@ashaislurking on the bright side you won’t have a pandemic baby and a whole new cycle to look forward to! 
  • Lurking from WTO 
    @ashaislurking sending lots of love and hugs
  • Thank you @tryingktogku and @allthingscozy new cycle, new opportunities 
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section

• @ashaislurking new cycle can be a positive, yes.  and i am experimenting with different apps, but have now resolved to following random workouts on instagram just as i come across them.  will let you know if i land on something good!  i just cant get into yoga.  i cant sit still and breathe calmly--tried multiple times!
  • @asf0613 I really love vinyasa yoga. It's about a consistent flow of movement, from one pose to the next, allowing your body to stretch and feel the way it needs to feel. I don't like static forms of yoga. I need the movement to really connect with my body.
    TTC History- *TW* LC

• @asf0613 check out boho beautiful on YouTube! She has yoga Pilates fusion workouts that are wonderful!