Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Thursday 3/26

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:  
TTC History- *TW* LC
Me: 24 Dh: 46
Married: 10.2018
DS #1: 06.2014
Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes

Re: WTO Thursday 3/26

• Loading the player...
  • @bows22 Ugh laundry has been my nemesis during all of this. I feel like we're showering twice as often and washing more clothes just in case they have germs on them. Also, grocery delivery will be a game changer and you'll never go back, I promise! 

@keikilove It feels like we're all going back to school - picking up the supplements and the OPKs again! Hahaha! Super jealous of your rainstorm last night!!! 

@kpearse99 Send me some of that mulch! We desperately need to do our front beds, but we typically buy bags because it's a relatively small area. Maybe we'll do delivery this time! Also, please make me put jeans on some time this week, because my leggings miiiight be lying to me about how many reese's cups I'm actually consuming lol! 
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• @mvt2003 I normally do the bags too but I would totally recommend the delivery option this time. DH just ordered it online yesterday and it arrived this morning! And nope, I'll never tell you to put on jeans unless you absolutely need to  :D  I actually just bought a few more pairs from target online  :#  YOLO!!!
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• @mindyb2019 because I've been working from home and not leaving my house so there's no need to be wearing jeans  :D A headache everyday? Ugh - does it last all day or come and go? Have you been taking Tylenol? Sometimes caffeine works better than Tylenol or Advil. 
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• @bows22 hope things go smoothly today. You definitely still have time. Hope grocery delivery goes well too! 
    @keikilove I love your positive attitude! It would be easy to be frustrated with a power outage but you chose the route of gratitude. I needed that reminder today so thanks :) 
    @kpearse99 yay to no jeans! Glad you are able to get outside. I have a love hate relationship with gardening so I totally get where you are coming from! 
    @mvt2003 hope the cleaning and organization goes by quickly and isn’t too painful :) 
    @mindyb2019 so sorry to hear you are still  struggling with headaches. Have you tried any neck stretches? 
  • Hi all! Just thought I’d pop over here form the TWW and let you all know I’m loving the NTNP going on as everyone is seeming much more relaxed! If anyone over here is having anxiety regarding TTC and COVID I thought I’d share that the app Expectful (medication app specifically for those TTC) is having a lower price per month subscription (only $3.99) and it is very helpful if you are into meditation!
  • @kpearse99 ohh I see haha 😆 I guess there wouldn’t be any reason to wear jeans lol lucky you. yes a headache everyday single day. :( I try not to take any drugs for it if I can help i but I have been taking some Advil or Tylenol here and there to help with it. Taking caffeine would make it worse for me as caffeine gives me headaches sometimes lol. It comes and goes throughout the day but it’s mostly dull and always there all day. I have dizziness a lot too with it. I think all these headaches are from work and being exhausted and stressed and anxiety during these times right now. Guess I’ll be eating Tylenol like candies for the next however long until this ends 😆

@allthingscozy  yes I have tried some neck stretches too. Not much is helping to be honest. :(  
  • @bows22 oooh enjoy grocery delivery! Hope you and YH can still squeeze in some BD tonight!

@keikilove glad you got some quiet relaxation time with the power out. I get stressed out with no power.

@kpearse99 I was just commenting to DH that I might actually be able to keep up with gardening this year! And yay for no jeans! I've been living in leggings these last two weeks.

@mvt2003 good luck with cleaning! I've been slacking on that department too.

@mindyb2019 sorry for the long lasting headache. I hope it goes away today.

@allthingscozy glad you're able to make the best of the shelter-in-place, but I'm sorry about the cancellations.  
  • @gingermama29 glad kitty is home :) so glad they are valuing the arts it is so necessary! 
  • Month/Cycle: 9/9

CD: 13?

WAYDTGKU: NTNP

R/R: So the plan is to move the boxes to the new house this weekend and the furniture will come on Monday.  We bought a king bed and it is being delivered to the new house.  DH wants to move into the new house this weekend with only the bed as furniture (and maybe the TV).  I mentioned that to my grandma and she started giggling!  Oh my!  But at this rate, the new bed is the only shot I have of any action, so maybe not the worst plan either.  

@bows22. We are in the same boat of no action during FW.  I read that this morning with breakfast and just started laughing (in a commiserating way!)  

A little disappointing, since that ruins chances for Dec and then pushs the date back to 2021.  I know it is just another month, but the year change seems big.  But what do they always say...just relax and it only takes one.  Well with everything else to worry about, no more space to worry about this.   
    @keikilove That sounds so relaxing and a nice change of pace for your quarantine.  

@kpearse99 Yay for the no jeans time!  I have been out and about, so pants and bra are on.  But once this move is done, joining the party!  Also enjoy the yardwork...it looks like we will have a bunch to do.  I am just nervous about all the pollen and then once that is done, it will get hot fast!

@mi@mindyb2019  Hope those headaches go away soon.  I keep having tension headaches as well, but my solution of a nap and some caffeine is not a viable solution for long.  (Plus I wake up from naps super cranky and I am currently stuck in my house with DH!  He does not need my "b" mode activated).

@allthingscozy Glad you can see the bright side of stay at home.  I had my first tele-session with my therapist and it helped a lot.  (Although it was a little hard to distinguish it from just complaining to my mom). Know that your clients appreciate what you do and how you are adjusting to the new normal.  

@gingermama29 Glad your kitty is feeling better.  Extra snuggles today!  I am curious about your virtual music lessons.  Sounds challenging and fun as well.   

@linzrunz. Hoping for a sunny walk for you guys.  Our dog just keeps following me around the house as I move.  Wait we are back in the garage what?  

@bluetickgal. I am glad you were able to get your roof done.  Being an adult can be hard sometimes!  

• @inthewoods23 😆 your sooo cute that you get all hot being the little spoon. I’m so sorry you have come down with something and that your body aches and have a headache. I feel ya on the headaches times ten lol. I’m glad you don’t have a fever, Hope you feel better soon girl. 

@dobiemom11 having just a bed as furniture sounds awesome lol Use it to your advantage 😉 Hope everything goes well with moving the boxes over to the new house this weekend.

@Bluetickgalyay to getting the new roof done today. 

@linzrunz thanks. ya I agree. headaches are the worst. I’m suffering so bad right now all the time. No, I haven’t done pressure points in my feet for headaches, I’ll have to look into that. Thank you. Sorry still No O and no CM and no luck with positive OPKs. Sorry your frustrated with all that. I’ve been there. Hope you O soon. 

• @mindyb2019 only took 2+ weeks to catch what DH had. I've got the hot/cold flashes a little bit too. More cold than hot though. I should grab one of our space heaters.... lol
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @mindyb2019 & @inthewoods23 Sorry you’re both feeling not so great.😢 I hope you’re both able to rest over the weekend and feel better quickly.😘
  • @linzrunz so glad your weather is getting nicer! I hope that you start seeing O signs soon. That is really frustrating. 

@bluetickgal yesss I haven’t worn makeup in 2 weeks and it’s amazing. Did they get done with the roof today? That’s so exciting!

@dobiemom11 you will love the king bed! I hope it helps you have a shot this cycle!

@inthewoods23 that’s so funny! next time you’ll have to tell YH to hold off on spooning until you temp😂. I always tell MH that he radiates heat so I can imagine that would mess with temps for sure 

• What day do you averagely ovulate? I’m feeling late due to FF saying I should have ovulated today yet I have negative OPK’s but trying to stay positive. 
  • @dobiemom11 I say go for the moving in this weekend with the bed & tv...it’ll be like a fun camp out! 😉
    @inthewoods23 our roof fix is also a small job, no leaks though...just getting the remainder of the roof replaced that the previous owners didn’t. Glad your leak was in a “good” spot when it happened! So sorry you don’t feel well, hope you get better very soon!! 
    @bows22 unfortunately they did not get it done...they delivered all the materials and then DH got a call 3 hours later that they were delayed on their previous job so it would be in the morning. So, we’ll see if it happens today! 
    @allthingscozy O has become pretty regular for me on CD17...but it used to be all over the place. I wouldn’t worry too much about it being “late” since you are on CD14. Just keep testing with OPK’s and hopefully you’ll catch your surge soon! 
  • @allthingscozy. I am normally day 16-17 for a strong positive OPK.  
    I haven't used FF, so I don't know how that calculates O date.  But of course the internet always says 14 days with a 28 day cycle.  
  • @allthingscozy this probably isn't super helpful with my PCOS but I think the earliest I've O'd is CD 28. The latest was this past cycle, CD 87.