October 2020 Moms

Early HDBD

Starting Hump Day Bump/Blump Day a little early around here to lift our spirits and give us a space to celebrate these babies. With appointments being cancelled and the worries on our minds we could all use something to look forward to each week. Even if your bump is still pretty much bloat at this point, post anyways! Enjoy a little fun where you can find it! 

Re: Early HDBD

• JLaVO888JLaVO888 member
    edited March 2020
    10+1 today
  • I took these on Monday at 10+1, since my SIL had asked if I was showing or not yet. I told her I don't think I am, but MH says I am, so I decided to show her when I realized that the shirt I was wearing used to be baggy on me when I first bought it.

Me: 37 / DH: 41
    Due with baby #2: Feb 2022

• Loading the player...
  • Definitely look pregnant today at 10+1! Not nearly as popped as some of you ladies though with your cute bumps! 

• First off, you ladies look great! Second, I'm so confused on how ya'll have real bumps already?! I'm just over here in lumpy-ville with no real bump anywhere in sight! 
  • First off, you ladies look great! Second, I'm so confused on how ya'll have real bumps already?! I'm just over here in lumpy-ville with no real bump anywhere in sight! 
    It's definitely more prominent at night for me, so if I had taken those pics when I first woke up, I would probably just look bloated, but as the day progresses I tend to pop out a bit more. I still haven't transitioned to maternity-wear (besides bras) yet, though.
    Me: 37 / DH: 41
    Due with baby #2: Feb 2022

• @babyodo I carried super funny with my first, so I shouldn't be surprised. I'm not overweight and put on <30 lbs total, so I figured it would be obvious that I was pregnant and not just gaining weight, but nope. I swear that baby was wrapped around all my organs instead of popping out. Guess it will probably be the same this time! I'm 10 weeks today. Will probably join in in a few weeks when I feel like something might actually be noticable. 
  • JLaVO888JLaVO888 member
    edited March 2020
    @carrotsandpeas3 This is the most I’ve ever shown this early on. Around 9 weeks I was noticeably showing through some of my baggy shirts and couldn’t even believe it. I know STMs show sooner but I dk if that means you show even sooner your third time. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Thankfully working from home means I don’t have to be creative about hiding it or most my coworkers would have figured it out by now. 
  • Super cute bumps! I am just waiting to look more pregnant and less like I had 16 burritos for dinner.
  • mimsermimser member
    edited March 2020
    This is really just for fun because this is definitely not a bump! 8w5d

• @mimser Still love it and the backdrop!
  • kboydbowmankboydbowman member
    edited March 2020
    Braless, ignore the saggy girls.  Just got home from work and switched to pjs. 9w6d.

Current pregnancy -
    First BFP on 1/4/22.  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

• So glad to see bumps are showing. My family was making me feel a bit insecure and I felt like I was too big for only being 12w3d. Taken today. I have heard that you show sooner with your second 😬
  • Aww, man. I’m 12 weeks today (with twins!) and I still don’t really have a bump. If you didn’t know I was pregnant it would just look like a more pronounced food baby. 
  • You guys I am so relieved to see these. 🤣 I can’t remember what I looked like with my first at this phase, but my pre-pregnancy weight was 30 lbs more last time so maybe it wouldn’t be a good comparison anyway. BUT I have been feeling huge already! No bump photos though because I have been feeling SO crappy. 
  • 9w4d, FTM, all I've got yet is a food baby by the end of the day...  will post some pics when there is something to see! I'm excited for it, you guys look great!