November 2020 Moms

The Ultrasound Thread

(Taken from October 2020 BMB)

When posting your pictures, please be aware of any personal information that might be visible, such as date of birth, full name, name of hospital/OB practice, or SSN.

**Please keep additional comments to a minimum. Feel free to show your love and support by giving love tits (clicking the "Love It" button)**

And now, for the babies!

Re: The Ultrasound Thread

• That's awesome ❤ Can't wait for mine. 10 days to go...
  • Loading the player...
  • @laurenmicheley yay!! So glad to hear good news :)
  • @laurenmicheley What a relief! How do you feel? Glad to see some good news!
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    Started Dating: 2003 Married: 2013
    Started TTC August 2016
    BFP: 2/1/17 MC: 2/8/17
    BFP: 3/8/17 MMC: 5/1/17
    BFP: 7/23/17 EDD: 4/5/18
    BFP: 2/27/20

• @hedgepig I feel relieved (for now). Really and truly grateful to have had as positive a report as I got from my RE. Now, the wait to my appointment with my OB begins!
  • @bserena Oh no, so scary! I'm so relieved to hear that all is well!
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    Started Dating: 2003 Married: 2013
    Started TTC August 2016
    BFP: 2/1/17 MC: 2/8/17
    BFP: 3/8/17 MMC: 5/1/17
    BFP: 7/23/17 EDD: 4/5/18
    BFP: 2/27/20

• @bserena how terrifying!! Thank goodness the baby is looking fine! 
  • @bserena so happy for you that everything is okay with the baby! Sorry you had to go through that. 
  • Just heard back that my bloodwork looks good and I am able to schedule my first US. April 3!!! Love seeing all your pics. 
  • @bumpadmin can we get this thread stickied please?
  • @wychets yay!! Glad you had a good appointment and welcome :)
  • Hi all! Quick question, I’ve had ultrasounds in the past and the ultrasound technicians are not typically able to give me any information - instead they send results to my family doctor who then reaches out to schedule an appt to discuss. Is it the same for a dating ultrasound, or is the ultrasound tech able to print out the image and tell you heart beat + due date? Just curious as to what to expect when I go in! Also - may be worth mentioning that I’m in Canada, so not sure if things are different up here. 
  • @jessileed I would say it just depends on the tech.  For mine, she printed out (2) photos, told me my due date and even told me I ovulated from my right ovary.  I definitely hadn't had one that detailed before!
  • @jessileed probably depends on the practice. I see the tech and OB in the same office.
    The tech tells me measurements, compares them to the due date, and prints me tons of photos. Then she walks me to a room to meet with my OB.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @jessileed I’m sure all offices are different! In my previous pregnancies, my OB was actually the one who performed the dating ultrasound. For the anatomy scan at 20 weeks I had an ultrasound tech and then met with my OB right afterwards to discuss. 
  • I love seeing all of the u/s pics. I'm terrified for mine, but these make me smile.
  • Can someone post their ultrasound at 9 weeks 
  • @rross22 oh yay!! :) were you able to hear heartbeat?
  • @laurenmicheley awww so glad appt went well!
  • @nekomom don’t stress yet!! There is still plenty of time to find the membrane . I have mo/Di twins but I found out at 14 weeks . They are 2. Don’t google and don’t stress! There are a TON of great Facebook groups to help support this kind of pregnancy and ask questions . My twins were born at 32 weeks in November of 17’. Ask me any question you may have 
  • mimser said:
    My original due date by LMP was November 2nd, but as per today's ultrasound my new due date is October 30 so I'll be shuffling over to that board, but wanted to share the good news with you girls 😊

We saw a little baby with a good heartbeat! 😍

SO BEAUTIFUL. Sad to see you go to October
  • @bserena I was not able to hear the heartbeat. She just measured the HR. When I go back at 10 weeks I should be able to hear it then.