Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Wednesday 3/25

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: TWW Wednesday 3/25

• Month/Cycle: 8/3

CD/DPO: 20/3

Timing: -3,-2,-1,0,+1

Typical LP length: 🤷🏻‍♀️

Testing: April 3rd because 3 is my lucky number (12dpo) 

R/R:  I’m trying my best not to go crazy for the next 10 days and not hyper analyze every symptom! Like yesterday 2dpo I was super cramping and I was very confused because I know it is too early for implantation and I also know I did ovulate on CD 17 because I freaking felt it lol. I am also worried about having low progesterone and because of COVID My Progesterone level test has been cancelled  so I’m doing all the voodoo things like eating Brazil nuts and doing gentle yoga and meditation lol 

CS/Q: just look at how pretty my chart is because I’ve never hard a chart so freaking easy to read and it makes me sooo happy

• Month/Cycle: 3/2

CD/DPO: 18/4

Timing: -1

Typical LP length: TBD

Testing: CD29

R/R: i just woke up so no complaints yet!  or maybe thats my rave, that i wake up normal time each morning and then go back to sleep until 9:00 or so?  man it's going to be rough once i have to get back on a schedule

CS/Q: your chart is very pretty @tryingktogku !  i havent even posted mine because i don't do BBT so it only shows my H peak.  Maybe i should start doing that in my spare time!   

• Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 9/8/2(AL) 

CD/DPO: 23/11

Timing: -3,-2,0

Typical LP length: 14days 

Testing: Not unless AF is late

R/R: DHs birthday is this weekend. Originally I had plans to go out to dinner, and have drinks with friends. But with everything going on we won’t do that. There are really only 6 of us that get together but even getting together at home makes me nervous. I’ll probably just make him a pie and call it a day. He’s also extremely hard to buy for, so I have no idea what I might gift him. 

CS/Q: 

@tryingktogku good looking chart! 

@asf0613 that sounds lovely! Sleeping in always messes up my schedule! 

• @photographerwife i hope you find a way to make DH's bday weekend special---my DH's is the following weekend and i had a big surprise 40th bday party planned for him with like 70 people that i needed to cancel.  i think i was more upset that he was though when i told him.  im sure he will just enjoy having the time with you, most guys dont get too caught up on the whole bday celebration thing
  • @asf0613 I wouldn’t do BBT if I didn’t need it to confirm ovulation! Just another thing to obsess about lol and just enjoy the sleep ins for now! Eventually everything will go back to normal ish 

@ph@photographerwife gift him yourself naked haha because that’s all you can do right now without leaving the house! Lol. Good call on staying in 

R/r update: because DH is currently not working for a while he decided to start our entire basement renovation which I am excited for but also anxious about because it is such a huge job. We are moving all our crap from downstairs up into the two spare rooms today then he is going to start to demo! I’m nervous he will have to go back to work before the flooring ceiling and walls are up because then I’ll be stuck with a super cluttered upstairs and I am like OCD with organizations nd cleanliness lol 
  • @tryingktogku hopefully he moves quickly on this--who knows how long this will all go on for.  and sounds like a huge undertaking!  does he maybe have a friend who has been safe and quarantining as well for 2wks that can help?
  • Month/Cycle:  Jan 2018

CD/DPO:  22/ 9 

Timing: Pretty good.

Typical LP length: 14 days

Testing: Soon. Probably tomorrow?

R/R: Temp drop this morning. I am hoping it's because I didn't quite get it right when I woke up - A paranoid DH stole my thermometer to check his "fever" - no fever, then washed it, then I got it back. 

CS/Q:  I guess we'll see what happens tomorrow!

• @tryingtogetknockedup What app is that?! That is easy to read. 
    @photographerwife Maybe a zoom party? Get one of those screen shares, and play pictionary while drinking in your homes together. I know it's not the same... but at least its a way to connect. 
    @asf0613 Ugh, canceling things like that is so hard right now. All the major life milestones that happen now are so askew. 
    TW death
    We had to cancel my grandpa's funeral. We just did a burial, and did not have it open to the public - It should have been a big event, instead it was under 15 people. 

• @the_road_to_oz so so sorry to hear of your family's loss.  definitely hard time for any milestones.
  • after the discussion yesterday on TWW about gaming, i have since downloaded the Animal Crossing Pocket Camp app on my phone and played for 3hrs straight today...god help me
  • @the_road_to_oz it’s called Premom! I love it. FF wasn’t my fav to use! FX for your test in the am! 

@asf0613 lol eh were in a pandemic there are worse things you’d like have down for three hours
  • edited March 2020

Month/Cycle: 2/2 on fertility medication

CD/DPO: 13/1

Timing: -3, -1, 0, +1

Typical LP length: Variable

Testing: Not until AF is due

R/R: And so the TWW begins...I think this might actually be my month. I feel good about this.

CS/Q: Using fertility medication and monitoring by my RE. Not charting.

• Hi cherrybutterfly20, what type of fertility medication are you using? Is it expensive? Good luck to you! Keep us update.