November 2020 Moms

March Appointments

2»

Re: March Appointments

• @crystalmir91385 I am glad your numbers are looking good!! But sorry to hear about the long wait, that is so frustrating.
  • @bserena thank you! Hcg was 5659 for 5w1d. They didn't mention progesterone, but must have been ok 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @crystalmir91385 I had to ask for my progesterone, but yes I am sure if it was low they would've said something. No news is good news a lot of the time!
  • Had my 1st appt today 3/25, next appt 4/14 for second US and check up. DH was not able to come due to the virus, I will be so glad when this is all over. I literally had to go check in then wait in the car, then they called me for my US so I went back in, then back to the car until the doctor was ready.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Had an appointment with my GP this morning. All and all she thinks the pregnancy is going well and easy, and was really happy with my US. I already gained 1 pound. My blood test results are all  normal but my TSH was on the higher limit, so we have to watch for hypothyroidism. She doesn't want me to be exposed to COVID-19 more than necessary so she's only having me tested again in 4 weeks when they draw blood for my prenatal screening.

The clinic today was almost empty as they try to do most of their appointments over the phone. I felt safe.
  • Since I’m AMA (35 next month) I get to have 2 glucose tolerance tests. Lucky me! Currently sitting in the lab waiting for the timer to go off. They were concerned that I would be here for an hour, so they put me in the comfort room with a timer and a leather recliner lol. Fingers crossed I pass lol!