November 2020 Moms

March Symptoms

Re: March Symptoms

• mamacaramamacara member
    edited March 2020
    I have a lot of energy. Forcing myself to rest though.all my symptoms have decreased. Except for sleeplessness I guess and constipation. I was going a lot a first. concerned I might have low progesterone?? Progesterone is what makes us so sleepy. Also I heard Insomnia is our bodies preparing for sleepless nights or maybe we’re all just a little excited. Lord who knows. My appointments not til April 14 Needed to put this out there
  • @pumpkinqueen11I'm totally with you on the insomnia! I'm pretty sure I had this last time too but had somehow completely blocked it from my memory (unlike the nausea and other symptoms). I don't really have any suggestions but would love to hear from others if they did! It's just killer to be so fatigued just from pregnancy and then add not sleeping when you should be to the mix.
  • Loading the player...
  • I don’t have many symptoms, which has made me nervous bc I was nauseous by this point with my first. I took another pregnancy test and got an extremely dark line right away, which made me feel better 

I guess it’s just bloating, but under 7 weeks and in maternity pants! Wtf- anyone else?!
  • @pumpkinqueen11 & @auburnvelvet86 YES! My main symptom aside from moodiness and some bloating is insomnia. I RARELY have insomnia and didn't have it often with DD so maybe that means boy? 🤞😉 I've taken to getting up moving to the couch so I don't smother my snoring husband while he blissfully sleeps and I toss and turn. I've had 0 hours of deep sleep for the past 3 days and I am draaaaggggging. 
    To any wishing for MS oh god noooooo... I had MS almost everyday for the entireity of my pregnancy with DD. It was awful. And then the heartburn *shudder* 
    To those spotting, this is such a terrifying and yet such a normal symptom. Please feel free to reach out to me if you need to talk ❤ and don't freak out when you poop! I would spot (and no it wasn't hemmroids) with any straining and had to take colace pretty much everyday with DD.

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• @lurvleybunchococonuts I needed to hear that on spotting! It’s only when using the restroom I’m not bleeding just pink when I wipe. My symptoms have decreased and I’ve had cramping all along it’s all just so concerning.. and there’s nothing I can do so I’m just going to be happy I’m pregnant I guess.
  • Hang in there ladies!!! I’m still experiencing sore boobs, exhaustion, the bloating is insane along with gas, and now nausea is hitting me throughout the day. Appointment tomorrow, I’m super nervous and excited!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I’m 5w3d today and I’m having A fair amount of bloating (haven’t put real pants on —like with a button— in almost 2 weeks) mild cramping still, my boobs aren’t AWFULLY sore, and really slight nausea. But boy, the heartburn! The urge to pee more has started up for me too. Yesterday everything was so mild, I had to take another test just to make sure I wasn’t going crazy. Test line was EXTRA dark. Yep! Still expecting!!

Hang in there ladiesss!!!
  • Morning sickness hit big time today. I had it with DS too so I was expecting its arrival (pretty rare not to have it if you had it the first go around, I think). Ordered a bunch of ginger ale and some drops. It's really hard to look at the calendar right now and prepare for another month at least of feeling like this.

As for the insomnia, @lurvleybunchococonuts, I kind of hope it's not a sign of a boy! I have a son currently so think a girl would be nice this time to balance out the building testosterone in the house. 
  • @auburnvelvet86 lol we're the exact opposite here! With the cats (we have 3), DD, SD, & myself MH is drowning in estrogen 🤣 

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 

• kelk5kelk5 member
    edited March 2020
    I'm getting light headed a lot. The last couple of days it would be after moving around a lot such as running around with the kiddos or after cooking for awhile. I just realized today that even sitting up I'm getting light headed. I have to recline or lay down for awhile for it to go away. I've been trying to increase my water and food intake as well. But it's starting to worry me. My appointment is on Monday but if it gets worse then I'll call to get some guidance. But I'm also on self-quarantine through this weekend so I can't go in sooner. Anyone else have something similar with this pregnancy or previous?

ETA: just left a message for my doctor
  • @kelk5 I hope everything is okay love! With DD I had lower than normal BP, so I was light headed a lot as well.  My norm is 110/70, but with her I was averaging 95/65 or 100/70.  That can definitely contribute to it, so fingers crossed that's all it is!

As for symptoms, nausea if I don't eat first thing when I wake up or I go too long in between meals and by meals I mean snacks because I have no interest for meals lol.  Sore boobs, mild headaches from time to time and my back will hurt if I stand at the sink for too long.  But unlike everyone else as soon as I found out I was pregnant i have been sleeping like a damn ROCK.  It is literally insane to me.  I don't wake up at night like I did just the week before we found out! Crazy to me, makes me think my body already knows I will get ZERO sleep come November lol.
  • ejj58ejj58 member
    I was one of those who hoped for morning sickness and other symptoms so I knew it was real (two past MCs where I had very little symptoms). Well I got what I wished for and now I envy those that don't have to deal with it! I've got MS, sore boobs, fatigue, pregnancy brain, constipation on and off, and some lightheadedness 🤦‍♀️ My MS grew to be pretty much constant, (though never enough to actually vomit) but the last couple days I decided to take my multivitamin before bed and it seems to have made a significant difference for me. When I got the BFP I was trying not to get my hopes up just in case it was another no-go, but with all these symptoms I can't imagine that is the case!
  • @jaclyn0405 I’ve been sleeping great too (as long as I cut off my water intake by about 8pm)! I track my sleep with Fitbit and since finding out, my sleep score is always in the mid to upper 80s! Before my BFP, it was in the low 70s and occasionally 80 when I slept in. 

I got nauseated for the first time today. I was just picking up spinach and bananas from the fresh grocery section and it came over me. I think it was all the mixing smells? It wasn’t intense but I felt myself swallowing it back 😂 
    Me: 27 DH: 30
    Started dating: 10/2010 ;; Married 10/2017
    Started TTC: 10/2019
    BFP: 12/20/19 ;; MC: 12/24/19
    BFP: 3/5/20 ;; EDD: 11/11/20
  • kelk5kelk5 member
    @jaclyn0405 thanks, I'm doing okay. Just a lot of laying down. I usually have lower BP as well so maybe it's just more intense this time. The nurse called me back and basically was like this is completely normal you'll be okay. Then I asked, "it's normal to be light headed after sitting up for 20 mins?" And she said that wasn't normal but that I should see my PCP because it might be inner ear. So I'll probably just wait till my appointment on Monday unless it gets worse. 
  • @lovelee3 That is awesome! I have to charge my Apple Watch at night so I don't track my sleep, but I presume it would be a good score too lol! And ugh to the nausea hitting,  It has been happening at random times for me as well, over it lol.

@kelk5 that is a good plan! I would probably wait as well since it is pretty close.  It was funny how we were just talking about it and then yesterday evening I got up a few times and was lightheaded immediately for 15 seconds after.  Obviously nothing like yours, so I hope it goes away soon for you! :) 
  • I'm getting more fatigue this week, and I got up to pee at night 3 times already this week, which never used to happen. Obviously I can't go back to sleep after so that doesn't help with the energy. Still no nausea, GP says if I didn't get it by now I'm probably out of the woods.
  • @mimser I haven't had any nausea yet either! Except when I brush my tongue with my toothbrush... I can't get towards the back or it makes me gag  :D fatigue, bloating and sore boobies have been my main symptoms
  • My boobs feel heavy and sore, I've been a combination of really, really hungry (but then don't really need to eat much to fill-up) and nauseous and I've had light cramping here and there.  
  • ccxoxccxox Just Joined
    Million dollar question. Should I go out in this madness and buy a test?!

hubs had a V 3 years ago... 
    min over a week late (never happens!) I am so nauseous it’s not even funny. So many foods make me so sick! If I am pregnant this would be my 5th pregnancy and 4th child. If he wasn’t snipped I would fully believe... but they fail.. and in this madness idk if I want to risk going to the store for one of these! Lol I’m going nuts! 
  • hedgepighedgepig member
    edited March 2020
    8w2d
    The thing that is driving me crazy is the inconsistency of symptoms - one day I'm nauseous and exhausted and miserable all day long, then the next I feel more or less ok but ravenous, then the next just sick in the morning. Generally I consistently eat too much at dinner and wind up bloated and miserable no matter what in the evening. Looking forward to 2nd tri already!
    Eta: Oh, and constipation hit hard the last couple of days 😬

TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    Started Dating: 2003 Married: 2013
    Started TTC August 2016
    BFP: 2/1/17 MC: 2/8/17
    BFP: 3/8/17 MMC: 5/1/17
    BFP: 7/23/17 EDD: 4/5/18
    BFP: 2/27/20

• Symptoms are really hitting me harder today at 5w4d. Exhausted! Peed 5 times before 10:30 am. And that wonderful mixed feelings of nausea and starvation. I also have much stronger cramping this morning which really scared me. I checked my cervix to make sure no bleeding and the also took a hpt just to make sure hormones were still in my urine (haven’t tested since 12dpo / 3-ish weeks pregnant). I might be paranoid but those cramps really scared me and I can’t compare to my last pregnancy because I didn’t even know I was pregnant until 7w4d last time! Lol
  • @hedgepig I have the same problem with dinner! Lol. If I’m still in jeans at dinner I am most definitely unbuttoning while eating and  I have to change immediately after. 
  • ccxox said:
    Million dollar question. Should I go out in this madness and buy a test?!

hubs had a V 3 years ago... 
    min over a week late (never happens!) I am so nauseous it’s not even funny. So many foods make me so sick! If I am pregnant this would be my 5th pregnancy and 4th child. If he wasn’t snipped I would fully believe... but they fail.. and in this madness idk if I want to risk going to the store for one of these! Lol I’m going nuts! 
    Wait... You don't know if you're pregnant or not yet? O.o 

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 

• I know I posted before, and so sorry if this is TMI, but is it just me or is the gas and gas pains so real?!! If I wasn’t wearing stretch pants I would have had to unbutton!! I don’t recall eating anything crazy...🤔
  • I have had major symptoms for some pregnancies,  next to nothing for one of them. This is another one where the symptoms are relatively mild.

However, congestion is a thing. Not abnormal for me but the timing...sucks. 

Also, a new symptom I've never felt. Pain to the touch on my legs. Like, the whole leg almost. Touching it hurts like a bruise. 

What new circle of hell is this now?!

Best wishes,
    SWay 
  • @ccxox can you Amazon some? I definitely  think you should take a test. 

I pee so much! I don’t remover it being this bad last time around. I also have to drink prune juice to keep everything rolling. I have insomnia too. I am so tired during the day but at night I’m wide awake. 

I have been getting nauseous at night after dinner too. Popping a couple of tums helps a little bit. 
  • This week the tiredness has really ramped up. I’m extremely nauseous and I feel fine while I’m eating but as soon as I’m done eating I feel absolutely disgusting. It is the whole time I’m awake and it’s making working from home extremely difficult. 
  • Having all the same symptoms like you ladies. This week they really ramped up, especially the fatigue (feel exhausted all day long) and the nausea (every time after I eat and then it becomes permanent after 3pm). Need to change some habits around. 
    The reason to be home is not great (damn virus), but I am so grateful 🙏 I don't need to go to the office. I won't be able to survive the day. 
  • Order from Shipt. They are owned by Target so you don't get the same up-charges.
  • @mama-buckets yes, me too! I can definitely relate!!! That and the bloating are the worst.
  • So idk what to think. I had sore boobs and menstrual cramps (no ligament pulling sensation, but real menstrual cramps), and I got my BFP the day I was expecting AF. I was also very hungry in the past days, have been emotional and so far I haven’t had no spotting or bleeding whatsoever, and maybe a tiny increase in regular vaginal discharge, which is normal during pregnancy. I am 5w2d right now. My symptoms are almost gone and I feel pretty much normal, although I kinda feel maybe a little bit of pain in my breasts and I have to wonder if I am imagining it, if it’s my bra or true pregnancy symptoms. Given, when I had DD 3 years ago I only had sore boobs, I started to get increasingly tired during my first trimester (not the case right now at least), but other than that my pregnancy was PEACHY. I only vomited twice during the entire 40 weeks and other than feeling hungry or sleepy, I was completely fine. But I had a chemical pregnancy more than a year ago, where I started with sore boobs and then the symptoms simply stopped. I lasted 8 weeks pregnant; at the beginning the doctor thought it was an ectopic pregnancy but alas I did have a tiny sac and gestional pole, but no baby. So right now I am patiently waiting and honestly suffering a bit of sadness thinking “yeah, here we go again, most likely no baby”. It’s too early for an ultrasound so I am going to make an appointment once I hit the 6 week mark, assuming I will get an appointment once I am at least 8 weeks pregnant and a heart beat can be detected. I am ok if this baby isn’t viable, whatever should be, let it be. But it’s still a bit sad trying and hitting a wall again. 
  • @marcela80 I am sorry you are struggling with this. I will say that a lack of symptoms does not in any way mean you are no longer pregnant. Have you called your OB? I ask because my OB had me come in at 5 and a half weeks for bloodwork (and then a repeat a few days later) because I had spotting, but I know they do the same thing for people with history of mc or chemical pregnancy. It may be worth calling just to see if they can fit you in! I don't have strong symptoms at all but I have had three ultrasounds and baby is progressing well. Hang in there, I know how scary it can be and how hard the not knowing is. We are here for you <3
  • Is anyone else having breakouts? My shoulders and upper back are breaking out, and my face a bit too. I haven't had acne like this since I hit puberty in my early teens! Lol. It is not fun.
  • Thanks for your kind words @bserena will follow your advice.
  • @bserena I've been breaking out on my forehead the last couple of days...at least I am staying home😅
  • hippos89hippos89 member
    edited March 2020
    I am at 8 weeks now. At 6 weeks I was full on nauseous and exhausted for a full week! My sister came to take care of me that week and I felt so bad I couldn't even get out of bed. I am so much better now! I just have a hard time with smells, VERY sore breasts, bloating, and brushing my teeth. 
  • @bserena @mimser I broke out like a teenager last pregnancy (mostly 1st tri, I think), but not this time! Go figure 🤷‍♀️
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    Started Dating: 2003 Married: 2013
    Started TTC August 2016
    BFP: 2/1/17 MC: 2/8/17
    BFP: 3/8/17 MMC: 5/1/17
    BFP: 7/23/17 EDD: 4/5/18
    BFP: 2/27/20

• @hedgepig hopefully it'll get better after 1st tri then!!
  • Nauseated, all day off and on. Helpppp!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I've been having the worst reflux! It makes it so hard to sleep. Nausea has mostly kept to the evenings now, which lets me get through my work day at least. I just feel bad that as soon as I get home I start to feel awful and want to go right to bed. :(