October 2020 Moms

Is anyone having Multiples?

Hello, I haven’t seen a discussion on multiples! Is anyone else have multiples? We are having twins and couldn’t be more excited! We found out at week 8 we are pregnant with twins! 

Re: Is anyone having Multiples?

• @obxbride13 we found out last week at our first appointment (10 weeks) that we are having twins! We are also SO excited! Glad to have someone else here having twins. 
  • Looks like we are the only 2 so far. How far along are you? Do you have other children? We have 2 DD 3.5 and 1.5 years old, they are both super excited! 
  • Loading the player...
  • mamagogosmamagogos member
    edited March 2020
    Hello! Glad you started this board! Congrats on your twinsies! We’re also having twins, 10 + 2 at the moment (we went the IVF route). 
  • We are 12 weeks along and these are our first babies!
  • Yay, we have another! Congratulations, I’m glad we can share in this!
    I’m also 12 weeks! this pregnancy is so much different than my other 2. 
  • yes yes we are having twins also! So excited!!
  • How’s everyone feeling? 
  • @obxbride13 I’ve been doing a lot better since I hit 13 weeks— my all day nausea is gone and my insomnia have finally started to subside. Plus the last few days I’ve been finally starting to get a noticeable bump! How about yourself?
  • Feeling ok thanks! Still waiting for a bumpie! Boobs feel a little less tender but nausea still there. How are you guys feeling? 
  • @mckjacks feeling a little better also, still nausea in the mornings but at least it isn’t all day now! This is my third pregnancy so I look very pregnant, I’m glad for that side of the shelter in place order, not ready for everyone to know yet. And working from home hasn’t been that bad since wearing pjs to work is a pregnant girls dream! 
  • Anyone still not showing very much? I’m 17 weeks now (FTM) and I definitely still haven’t popped. My sister has made several not very nice comments about how small I am for having twins and I finally lost it. I’m already stressed enough as it is with all the COVID restrictions and worrying about whether the babies are okay and then to add her negativity about my body (when I already feel self conscious enough as it is). It’s just a really big bummer. 
  • I’m know it can be frustrating, especially when comments like that are passed. I am 16 weeks and also haven’t popped. I get disheartened because I go on to insta and see other twin mammas at 16 weeks and they are HUGE. I asked my doc about this and he said that it just means you have really strong uterus walls and clearly managing your weight well. As long as the babies are growing well, you have nothing to worry about. He also said we need to enjoy small tummies while we can :) we’ll be complaining soooooo much when we pop :)