Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Tuesday 3/24

edited March 2020 in Trying to Get Pregnant

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Name on thing you are grateful for despite this pandemic: 

Re: TWW Tuesday 3/24

• Month/Cycle: 8/3

CD/DPO: 19/2

Timing: we did our best! The day before O I didn’t get all the swimmers where they were supposed to be lol (it slipped out at the worst time) however I think we did it enough to make up for that lol 

Typical LP length: 🤷🏻‍♀️ The one time I did O on my own it was 11 days  

Testing: I’m going to try my best to wait until 12 dpo

R/R: Our work sent out an email saying that they need to know who is pregnant due to this COVID stuff because you are comprised they want to protect everyone (ie re assign nurses who are pregnant working in ICU into less risk places for now) but it forced me to have an awkward conversation with my manager about how we started our first round of infertility treatments and I wasn’t planning on telling work anything until I was like 12 weeks along when it does eventually happen 

CS/Q: when I first took my temp this am it was super low so I think it was because I was kind of mouth breathing  so I went with my second attempt and woot woot got my crosshairs. Will temp one more time tomorrow looking to confirm and then I will stop to keep myself from going over analyzing crazy 

Name on thing you are grateful for despite this pandemic: 

I am grateful I still have income while DH is laid off and that we have enough of a backup fund that we aren’t in financial despair! It really takes a lot of stress off us that I know a lot of other people are going through 

• @tryingktogku almost posted on the other thread first  :D
    your timing looks amazing!  stinks you had to disclose to work that you were starting treatments, but it will still be amazing to tell everyone at 12wks!

Month/Cycle: 3/2

CD/DPO: 17/3 (yesterday i put 1 but meant 2, oops!)

Timing: -1

Typical LP length: unsure, last time 17 or i didnt O when i thought which is the more likely story

Testing: waiting 2 weeks on 4/5

R/R: our brand new sectional couch's lining slightly tore about a month ago (under the slipcover which is weird).  We contacted Ikea about warranty replacement for that section of it but they have been dragging their feet on processing the claim and now the puppy has taken to it and completely pulled out all of the foam cushioning!  It has like craters of missing foam like a lumpy mattress now!  i think this week im going to get DH back on harassing them for the replacement sooner rather than later.

CS/Q: --

Name on thing you are grateful for despite this pandemic: more self care time and time with DH, cats and dogs.  Once everything is back up and running i think that life is going to be VERY busy so i'm trying to make the most of this!

• Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 9/8/2(AL)

CD/DPO: 22/10

Timing: -3,-2,0

Typical LP length: 14 days 

Testing: not unless AF is late. 

R/R: I don’t have a whole lot going on today. I’m going to do some things around the house. But we’re trying to stay safe and not leave the house unless it’s necessary. I’m not a big gamer, but DH bought me animal crossing to play during this, and it’s been very relaxing. 

CS/Q: 

Name on thing you are grateful for despite this pandemic: I’m grateful that I only work part time. At the bank we are essential, so I’m glad to not be exposed more than I have to. And that we have savings to fall back on if finances get tight. 

@tryingktogku that seems very stressful. Thankfully your job is already used to keeping that type of information private. I hope all goes well with your first cycle of meds! 

• @tryingktogku sorry you had to discuss you were TTC. Hopefully you'll get to announce soon!

@asf0613 good luck with everything on the couch. Hopefully they'll get moving on the replacement.

Month/Cycle: 9/5

CD/DPO: 100/13

Timing: -2

Typical LP length: 13 days

Testing: WFAF

R/R: yesterday was a really good day. It was the most normal/least anxious I've felt since things got serious about 2 weeks ago. I video chatted and played Mario Kart with some of my siblings again yesterday and had an absolute blast.
    The music/art department in my district is "meeting" online tonight to discuss online instruction and how we can make that work with our subject areas. It'll be nice to talk to my colleagues and brainstorm tonight.

CS/Q: temp has dropped steadily over the last few days. AF is imminent.

Name on thing you are grateful for despite this pandemic: I'm grateful to still have my income. DH is still working and my job is still paying me so we're incredibly fortunate not to have to worry how we're going to pay our bills during this. I'm beyond grateful for that.
  • @photographerwife oops we must have posted at the same time! I've been seeing a lot of people playing Animal Crossing. Is it any good? I'm also not usually a big gamer but I've been enjoying playing lately as a distraction.
  • @photographerwife @gingermama29 you guys are inspiring me to pull out my old Sims discs...but then i will wind up going down a black hole of not doing anything else all day!
  • @asf0613 lol we posted at exactly 6:20am together lol! And that sucks hopefully they can get your your replacement so you have a nice hole-less couch again lol 

@photographerwife that’s smart of you not to go out unless ya have to! And well like my whole unit basically knows somethings up or thinks I am pregnant because there is no other reason I’m Pilsner be helping in the ICU now so that sucks but oh well it’s out there now nothing I can do about it and I’d rather protect my possible baby than expose it 

@gingermama29 sorry about the temp dips! CD100 though wow! That’s a long cycle 
  • @asf0613 that’s a bummer about your couch! I hope you’re able to get a replacement soon. I can imagine that with as big and impersonal ikea is, that it could take a while. Love them though! 

@gingermama29 I hope you find a good resolution for your classes during this time! And yes, animal crossing is very chill! If you liked Mario Cart you might like it. You start out on a deserted island and catch bugs and fish, and basically build your community. So there are chores like planting, selling etc... but I really like it. It’s super calming.