Trying to Get Pregnant

Healthy Habits Check-in w/o 3.23

What habits, goals, or resolutions do you have for yourself this year? Or which goal(s) are you focusing on this week?

How's everything going?

What has you motivated or struggling this week?

What questions/help do you have/need to help you achieve your habits, goals, and resolutions?

What's a "small win" you have from last week?

Re: Healthy Habits Check-in w/o 3.23

• What habits, goals, or resolutions do you have for yourself this year? Or which goal(s)
     are you focusing on this week?
    I am focusing on healthy eating and working out this week. 

How's everything going?
    The past few weeks have not gone well and I’m so frustrated with my weight and just want to make the change

What has you motivated or struggling this week?
    wanting to feel good in my clothes again. 
    Also wanting to feel strong and healthy when I do get pregnant. 

What questions/help do you have/need to help you achieve your habits, goals, and resolutions?
    Nothing right now 
    What's a "small win" you have from last week?
    I did not gain anything last week and even though I indulged for our anniversary I did not gain so that felt good. 
  • @allthingscozy happy anniversary! and yay for no gain!

What habits, goals, or resolutions do you have for yourself this year? Or which goal(s) are you focusing on this week? i'm a little late on the resolutions but i am trying to set aside 20 min a day for quick workout.  and not sure if this qualifies but im taking this self quarantine as a time to be more on top of chores--i guess that's a healthy habit!

How's everything going? okay i guess.  im fortunate to be WFH among so many other things.

What has you motivated or struggling this week? my sister got laid off from her job today, and i am taking this as a wakeup call to keep myself relevant at work (i like to think i am, but im going to be more self-aware)

What questions/help do you have/need to help you achieve your habits, goals, and resolutions? none at the moment

What's a "small win" you have from last week? i worked out every day and did laundry/cleaned every day.  plus ate some really good food!
  • Loading the player...
  • @allthingscozy I agree on the feeling strong and healthy when getting KU. I'd rather have the habit and feeling now, than have to work to get there in the first trimester. Glad there was no weight gain for you on your anniversary. Big plus!

@asf0613 I'm also trying to get better about chores being in quarantine. So much more free time since we can't go out anywhere right?

What habits, goals, or resolutions do you have for yourself this year? Or which goal(s) are you focusing on this week? My main goal is to get into a habit of doing yoga on a regular-ish basis. Even though our FET got cancelled I'm still keeping to the GF and DF diet.

How's everything going? I go back and forth about choosing to cancel our FET, but I think our life would have been even more hectic with a December baby. Frankly a Jan-March baby might be worse with our robotics team schedule, but it could work out okay being on maternity leave at the same time. I have been super poor about doing yoga. Haven't done it at all this month but since everyone's lives have been thrown for a massive loop I'm giving myself a pass on not working on it.

What has you motivated or struggling this week? The diet has surprisingly helped me lose more weight than I ever thought possible without any exercise. I'm actually at my goal weight (another 5lbs wouldn't be bad) so I'm motivated now to just get stronger. I know that might mean gaining muscle weight, but whatever makes me feel good right? Can I also say all this quarantining is motivation to finally get my workout butt in gear?

What questions/help do you have/need to help you achieve your habits, goals, and resolutions? How are you all handling getting in workouts now that you're working from home?

What's a "small win" you have from last week? 1 week post FET cancellation and I've continued to be good about the diet. Okay maybe I slipped a few times with the diet (had milk chocolate over the weekend), but I feel I can indulge in those items a little bit now that a FET costing thousands of dollars isn't on the line.
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause