Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Monday 3/23

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Monday 3/23

• Loading the player...
  • Anyone know of any good TV shows on Netflix or Amazon?  DH and I are burning through shows at the moment (mostly because we finally finished the twelve seasons of Bones and everything else seems to be only one new season.  Twelve episodes goes by quickly!)
  • @bows22 - Good for you being so productive this weekend! I was somewhat productive, but also sat on the couch and watched alot of TV because it was the weekend. I ended up breaking my lenten sacrifice and watched TV friday night - DH was working late and I had already read three books during the week - I needed to watch something so I wouldn't go insane. 

@keikilove - The lack of traffic on the roads is eerie!

@legallykate - Sorry about AF. It's such a weird time right now, but we're trying our best to not let it effect all aspects of our lives. 

@dobiemom11 - That's so frustrating! The previous owners of our house left a bunch of crap in the attic! We finally got around to cleaning it all out a few months ago!

@inthewoods23 - Yay for getting the laundry done and put away! I'm so guilty of leaving it all in a pile on the guest bed for a week and just picking thru it to find what I need. 

Month/Cycle: 20

CD: 18

WAYDTGKU: IVF - FET

R/R: DH's car wouldn't start this morning so he had to take mine to work. I was planning on going to the grocery store to stock up on some more fresh foods (meats, fruit, veggies), as we are all out of the fresh stuff. Guess it'll have to wait until tomorrow. I tried to order sushi delivery on Saturday night and our favorit place is totally closed until end of April  :'( I tried calling a few other places, but everyone was just doing pickup and not delivery, so we took it as a sign to just cook something at home. 

CS/Q: Nope

• Month/Cycle: 6/10

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: temping, OPK, prenatal vitamins

R/R: I feel frustrated by the predicted ovulation period by FF. Since I know I have not O’d but jut feel confused by knowing what to look for on my temping too. Also I’m beginning to feel stir crazy being home so much! I think maybe having so much home time is not helping me just chill out this cycle but is causing extra fixation on it. 

CS/Q:  I think today’s temp was bad since I had gotten out of bed forgetting to temp or is it normal to have a spike?

• @bows22 I hear you on weekends feeling odd. Thankfully our church has been prerecording the service so we just have to watch the video. Definitely has helped rather than a live stream.
    @keikilove so glad you are enjoying being home. What have you been watching? 
    @legallykate sorry to hear you have been struggling hugs to you! I figure no harm in trying for the same reasons you mentioned.
    @dobiemom11 congrats on closing! Can you ask for extra money if they are not out on time for the inconvenience? Hope it goes smoothly and they are out!  As far as shows I don’t have Netflix anymore but on prime we like Jack Ryan and Carnival Row. I personally love the Marvelous Mrs. Maisel. 
    @inthewoods23 glad you had a chill weekend. I hate laundry so that is a major accomplishment that you got it done this weekend in my book :) 
    @feather_heather sorry about the car hope it is an easy fix! Such a bummer about restaurants closing I so feel for them and also miss their yummy food. Hope you are able to get all you need tomorrow. 
    @mvt2003 so sorry you have been feeling overwhelmed. Anything we can do to help? 
  • @bows22 So glad you got stuff done this weekend! I did not get to the linen closet, but I have a strong feeling I'll be in the house long enough to get that organized lol. 

@keikilove I also have seen benefits from the lockdown - I have been loving seeing all of the people out and about (practicing social distancing 6 feet!) in my neghborhood. I hope I'll continue to see it! 

@legallykate I totally understand about your uncertainty. I'm with you. <3 

@dobiemom11 Ugh sending you so many good thoughts about the closing going smoothly!!! You don't need any additional stress right now! I'm with you on needing new shows to watch. I'm trying to convince MH to watch Outlander with me, but so far no dice. :D 

@inthewoods23 Want to come fold my laundry? I washed and dried it aaaaand it's all still sitting in the hamper. I literally have no excuse for it, I was just knitting and watching The Outsider last night. 

@feather_heather I just saw there's a "stay-at-home" order now, so stores will be crazed tonight and tomorrow morning. Grocery stores and pharmacies will be exempt from the order and it's not a travel ban, so hopefully it will be better Wednesday! 

@allthingscozy Thanks, sweet friend. I think I just needed to see some sky haha. It hit me hard that we're most likely in this until far into April. Hoping your stir crazy feelings dissipate soon! 
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• @mindyb2019 oh no! that's the worst time for that to happen. That's really the only time you're going to find out the dryer is broken I suppose haha

@mvt2003 haha I almost didn't fold things, but I had the genius idea to do it while I was watching Next in Fashion. DH kept laying amongst everything in my space where I'd fold stuff and had his head in my lap at parts. He definitely succeeded at annoying the hell out of me lol I can't be too mad when it eventually led to a good HIO session  B)
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Month/Cycle: 8/3

CD: 18

WAYDTGKU: Provera, Clomid, Preseed, PNV, OPKS m, Temping 

R/R: I’m at work today but trying my best to remain positive. I  honestly slightly anxious that this cycle WILL work adjust this COVID crisis as I can’t work from home because I am a nurse and in an area that is highly susceptible to this if it hits us (I work with immune comprised ppl) but thinking positive at least DH got to come home to try this medicated cycle otherwise we would have had to wait until June! 

CS/Q: just waiting for my crosshairs! Praying my temps cooperate lol

• @bows22 ouuu how wonderful did it feel being that productive! 

@keikilove I feel like with spring coming and no one outside the world feels weird but in a good way too! Like a new beginning with the new season! Idk I loved walking my dog and not having a bunch of cars going by but seeing other people also walking their doggos enjoying the sun!

@legallykate my DH and I hummed and hawed about going through with this clomid round because of everything in the world too but we figured we may as well not waste it either because who knows what’ll happen in the world months from now too ya know 

@dobiemom11 moving is so stressful but also so exciting. Sending you lots of love during your transition! 

@inthe@inthewoods23 let me know how you like the concierge plus! Because I’m not loving the Preseed!

h@feather_heather yes please stay home!!!! 

@allthingscozy1 Sooooo many things can cause irregular temps! different time waking up, bad sleep, alcohol etc. If one is wayyy off I would just Disregard it! 

• Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD: no idea

WAYDTGKU: old fashioned hio and hope, not tracking anything

R/R: I have not dissapeard! I am taking this cycle off of constantly tracking myself with OPK and temp and knowing my cycle day. I did some research and it might be hubs SSRI that is hindering us. He has PTSD so there is no way in hell I would ask him to stop taking it. I figure this time we will just keep dtd and more often and see what happens. 

CS/Q:nothing. 

• @tryingktogku I know you didn't mean concierge plus but lmao that also sounds good.

@legendairymomma I'm sorry to hear his meds could be a hindrance  :'( that's so tough since you can't just switch a med and expect it to work the same. GL HIO!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @legendairymomma oh no that a tough one. Stuck between a Rock and a hard spot there. 

@inthewoods23 lol damn phone corrections 
  • @keikilove thanks! My mom was raised nondenominational so I am open to anything. I wanted to do something local but if I can’t find anything I will definitely check that out! My booty aches when I sit on the couch too much too 😆

@legallykate I’m struggling with that too. It’s scary. 
    I kind of forgot what CD I’m on until today, it’s getting to the point where we have to make a decision. How does YH feel? I actually haven’t discussed it with mine yet. Since he still has to go to work pretty much no matter what he doesn’t really like to talk about how bad things could potentially get and I feel bad bringing it up, but I guess it’s time. It’s such a gamble with the interest rates but we don’t want to miss out so we pulled the trigger!

@dobiemom11 oh yes I will definitely PM you if I can’t find anything local. Thank you! Good luck today, I hope the sellers get their acts together at the last minute! We should do a thread of what everyone is watching these days!

@inthewoods23 nice job with the laundry! and omg I keep having the same thoughts with The Happening. I have to keep telling myself to get a grip! I know it’s very contagious but not to that extreme haha. 

@feather_heather ugh what crappy timing with YH’s car. also IMO Friday night is kind of the weekend so I don’t think you cheated too badly!

@mvt2003 we might end up NTNP too. It’s so hard to know what to do. But great job with week 1 of the 21 day fix! I’m impressed! I need to start being a little more active because I’ve been feeling pretty blah/bloated but I was thinking more along the lines of yoga or a second walk haha. 

@allthingscozy do you mean yesterday’s temp? I would always get a higher temp if I moved too much at first. 

@mindyb2019 that’s awesome you got so much cleaning done! I hope your cleaning vibes rub off on me because that’s the plan for this coming weekend. We usually have a cleaning person but we’re not going to have her come until things calm down. 

@tryingktogku oh wow, stay safe!

• @bows22 haha it's a virus, not pollen for pete's sake!!  :D

@linzrunz a small gathering like a dinner is probably okay. I just read somewhere that said not to hang out with a larger number of different groups. The idea is to limit your exposure to a lot of people so repeat exposure to the same people can still help prevent the spread to a massive degree.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @linzrunz I agree with overreacting being better than underreacting! We stopped seeing anyone in our families because DH is still going to work and bringing outside germs in. It’s kind of sad but I know it’s for the best.
  • Month/Cycle: 22/17/7 (AL#2)

CD: 9 

WAYDTGKU: Letrozole, PNV, Conceive Plus, HIO EOD in FW, tracking in FF, and Progesterone after O. 

R/R: Happy Monday Ladies!! We are getting into a groove with this WFH thing. Had a good weekend...super lazy day Saturday and much more productive day yesterday. Mondays are a little better when you are home...but I’m still ready for the day to be over! 

CS/Q: None.

@bows22 sounds like you had a super productive weekend, good job!! Hopefully you can get the livestream for your church to work next weekend.

@keikilove I’m so glad you are able to look at the positives of this crazy situation...that’s not always easy to do! Yay for being active too, hopefully you can keep it up! 

@legallykate sorry AF showed and for all the anxiety that goes with deciding how to proceed! I hope you feel good about whatever you decide to do! 

@dobiemom11 fingers crossed your closing goes on today without a hitch! I know that will be a huge weight lifted to get that over with! 

@inthewoods23 good job on getting the laundry done...hope you can knock out the rest of the list soon! 

@feather_heather sorry YH’s car wouldn’t start so you are stuck at home. Hopefully you can go to the store tomorrow and get some of the fresh stuff you need! 

@mvt2003 sounds like you had a nice productive weekend, sorry the closed in feeling hit though! I’m glad getting out of the house for a bit and talking to a friend helped! 

@allthingscozy sorry you are feeling stir crazy. If you got out of bed before you temped, that could definitely cause a spike...but today looks like a dip, so do you mean yesterday? 

@mindyb2019 yay for all that productivity...boo for the dryer breaking! Hope it will be a quick/inexpensive fix! 

@tryingktogku glad things worked out with YH being home for this cycle! Hope you get CH’s soon! 

@legendairymomma sorry to hear YH’s medicine may be affecting things! Hope the more relaxed cycle helps you to not stress too much about it all though! 

@linzrunz sorry YH is being grumpy and you feel like he isn’t taking the virus as seriously as he should be! I agree, I’m happier to over-react than under-react at this point!

• @bluetickgal I hope your Monday goes by quickly! I definitely agree that Mondays are better at home but still kind of suck! It is nice though not having to talk to coworkers in the morning! 
  • @bows22 yeah MH is in law enforcement and is still working so that’s mostly what I’m concerned with. I just would rather be overly cautious and I’m probably overreacting more because H is so nonchalant about the whole thing. 

@bluetickgal that sounds like the perfect week. A day to be lazy and a day to be productive. Glad you’re getting the hang of WFH. 

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 05.16.17
    Hysteroscopy 10.04.17 10.05.17
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 01.10.19
    Left tube removed
    dx: Endometriosis, Adenomyosis
    BC: February-October 2019
    TTA: November-December 2019
    NTNP: January 2020!

• Sorry all yes I meant the spike happened yesterday so just watching it. Today was a dip and it was today I temped after I had been up for 5-10 minutes. 

I am doing OPK’s so far not positive just watching and I’m trying to learn what to look for in CM trying to learn how to had in things a bit at a time. 
  • @dobiemom11 I hope everything went well today and the sellers are out!!! Also, third/fourth/fifth everyone saying to watch Mrs Maisel, we love that! 

@mvt2003 MH watches outlander with me bc all the boobs 😂 season 2 he skipped bc not much happened (his words) but was back in toward the end and watched all of season 3.  

@mindyb2019 so sorry to hear about your dryer! Ugh what a bad time for that to happen. When is the repair guy coming?

@allthingscozy my temp jumps up like that too if I get out of bed. I have a CVS thermometer with a recall button so I set an alarm about 15 minutes before I get out of bed to take my temp, snooze a bit, and then recall the temp after I'm up for the day.

Ugh sorry I've been MIA! Between this virus and my spoiler I haven't been in a great mental state and have been trying to not be on my phone. There are 15+ confirmed cases in my small town (as of yesterday, I'm sure the number is higher today) and we got an email yesterday that 5 of them are school employees in town so I'm just sitting here waiting. 

I got here late today so I'll do a full check in tomorrow if I can get on earlier. 

**TW preg/mc mentioned**
    I haven't checked in since last week bc I got a +hpt on Wednesday. Kept testing and the line got fainter and I started bleeding yesterday. This is now loss 2 this round of TTC, 3rd overall. I kind of feel crazy liked I imagined the lines but I kept the tests and they are there. Called my Dr and they don't want me to come in bc everything going on. We are going to bench ourselves a cycle and then see where we both are mentally. 

• @_orchid_ I'm so sorry for another loss my friend. Sending you lots of Hugs.❤ I hope you relax and take care of yourself and are in a better mental state in the coming few weeks. 
  • @_orchid_ I’m so sorry :( here for you! 
  • @_orchid_ I’m so sorry for your loss. Hang in there. Sending you lots of comforting vibes. 

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 05.16.17
    Hysteroscopy 10.04.17 10.05.17
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 01.10.19
    Left tube removed
    dx: Endometriosis, Adenomyosis
    BC: February-October 2019
    TTA: November-December 2019
    NTNP: January 2020!

• @_orchid_ so sorry for another loss! Sending hugs your way!! 💜
  • @_orchid_ I’m so so sorry ❤️

@dobiemom11 you weren’t kidding about the rollercoaster. Happy about the house and bummed about the job, friend!❤️
  • Sorry I didn’t get a chance to check back in until now, surprisingly busy day. 

@dobiemom11 CONGRATS on the house! So sorry about your job. FX it’s truly temporary & you can enjoy this time working on your new place, not stressing about finding a new one. 

@_orchid_ I’m so sorry. You may find even more room to vent & process in the TTCAL thread on this board. Everyone there can relate to your experiences sending you virtual (((hugs)))! 
  • @_orchid_ I'm so sorry.  <3
    *TTC History*

Me: 37, MH: 38; Married August 2017

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

TTC #2 January 2020: AMA, dx with DOR in May 2020

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• Thanks everyone ❤️ sorry for the post and run, I had a headache and took some Tylenol after I posted last night- didn't look at the bottle- MH accidently bought Tylenol PM and I was knocked out from about 6:30 last night until 8 am. 

@dobiemom11 yay congrats on the house! Sorry to hear about your job, I'm glad it didn't affect your closing. Hopefully this is short and you're back at work soon! 
  • @_orchid_  lurking and late, but very sorry for your loss