November 2020 Moms
Options

PGAL Check-in 03/22

This thread is for anyone who has experienced loss at any point in pregnancy. 

How far along are you?

Share your PGAL story if you'd like, or previously have not.

How are you feeling (symptoms, mentally/emotionally)?

Any upcoming appointments? 

GTKY: Do you have any pets?

Re: PGAL Check-in 03/22

• Options
    Share your PGAL story if you'd like, or previously have not.
    Early loss at 5 weeks and MMC at 11 weeks (at our dating US at 10 weeks the embryo was only measuring 8 weeks with no HB).

How are you feeling (symptoms, mentally/emotionally)? This pregnancy has, weirdly, been harder for me emotionally than the last one (which was the successful pregnancy following 2 losses). I am very anxious for my dating US. Maybe  because I had been having such short LPs that I didn't think I could get/stay pregnant right now? Or just the general anxiety of these times, combined with too much down time? I'll just be glad to see a HB.

Any upcoming appointments? Tomorrow, for intake. I go back and forth between hoping that I get scheduled for an US sooner so I can be reassured, or having a slightly later one so I get past the loss milestone. 

GTKY: Do you have any pets? Three cats!
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    Started Dating: 2003 Married: 2013
    Started TTC August 2016
    BFP: 2/1/17 MC: 2/8/17
    BFP: 3/8/17 MMC: 5/1/17
    BFP: 7/23/17 EDD: 4/5/18
    BFP: 2/27/20

• Options
    How far along are you? 5+1

Share your PGAL story if you'd like, or previously have not. 3 losses (2 early one around 11 weeks) and 2 failed embryo transfers, one beautiful three year old son currently singing at the top of his lungs downstairs haha

How are you feeling (symptoms, mentally/emotionally)? Feeling sick on and off which is great considering most of my early monitoring appointments have cancelled. My boobs are killing me. Super stressed about work, they expect us to keep up our schedule whether our kids are out of school or not, which is going to be.... impossible, probably.

Any upcoming appointments? My RE office initially cancelled everything for at least 3 weeks (because I'm "fine") then said come in Tuesday morning very early for a blood draw, because I'm taking estrogen/ prog supplements and they need to check my levels. So I'll do HCG then too. No u/s until at least 8 weeks, which is C-R-A-Z-Y for an almost 38 year old lady with 5 losses behind her, but not much I can do. 

GTKY: Do you have any pets? Yes! I have two dogs at the moment but we have done dog fostering in the past so a stream of them has come and gone. Dog in my picture is our 6 year old pit bull, Sirio, and we also have a 10 year old boxer (quite an old lady), Harley.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @hedgepig I agree that the general anxiety everywhere is making me feel more anxious about a lot of things right now. Hoping everything looks perfect for you tomorrow <3
  • Options
    How far along are you? 7w6d

Share your PGAL story if you'd like, or previously have not. 2 losses: 1 chemical pregnancy in August 2019 and 1 blighted ovum ending in December 2019

How are you feeling (symptoms, mentally/emotionally)? I still don't have so many symptoms but my boobs are still a bit sore. Emotionally, I'm holding on a lot better than expected. I have decided not to worry over things I can't control.

Any upcoming appointments? Tomorrow is my dating ultrasound, really hoping to see an embryo that matches my dates with a good heartbeat. 🤞

GTKY: Do you have any pets? I have a beagle called Oliver, he's turning 3 in May
  • Options
    @mimser GL at your US today! Looking forward to your update!
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    Started Dating: 2003 Married: 2013
    Started TTC August 2016
    BFP: 2/1/17 MC: 2/8/17
    BFP: 3/8/17 MMC: 5/1/17
    BFP: 7/23/17 EDD: 4/5/18
    BFP: 2/27/20

• Options
    Thanks @hedgepig. I'll post in the ultrasound thread, but we had a good ultrasound ❤ We saw a little baby measuring ahead with a good heartbeat so I think I will move to the October board as my new due date is October 30! 
  • Options
    How far along are you? 7w+6

Share your PGAL story if you'd like, or previously have not. In the spoiler!

How are you feeling (symptoms, mentally/emotionally)? Tired, irritable, & nauseous! Also, lots of stress (and boredom) due to Covid-19. This is my 12th day in quarantine and starting to get a little stir crazy. I had to change my OB because she is located inside of a hospital and NYC is such a hotbed, right now, that I don't want to enter a hospital unless I really need to.

Any upcoming appointments? 4/2 intake and dating with the new OB.

GTKY: Do you have any pets? Yep! We have a dog named Lily. She is a Morkie (maltese/yorkshire terrier) that I rescued from the ASPCA in 2012. She is super sassy, playful, lazy, and loves to snuggle.