Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Friday 3/20

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: TWW Friday 3/20

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 9/5

CD/DPO: 96/9

Timing: -2

Typical LP length: 13 days

Testing: WFAF

R/R: my doctor didn't end up calling yesterday. I'm not sure when I'll hear from him but if it's not today, I'll probably call Monday.
    I'm really having a difficult time dealing with my anxiety in the face of everything going on. DH and I talked about things last night and have agreed to unplugging from social media and our phones and having family time when he gets home from work. I think it'll be good for both of us.

CS/Q:

• Options
    @gingermama29 sorry your doctor didn’t call you yesterday, that’s so annoying! Hopefully you hear from them soon. And I think getting away from social media is always a good move. Hopefully it helps your anxiety. 

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 33/11

Timing: -4, -2, -1, +1

Typical LP length: 12ish

Testing: BFN yesterday, trying again tomorrow probably

R/R: This being at home all the time thing is boring! I totally get that social distancing is super important, but I’m already going stir crazy! I’ve been doing an at-home workout each day (today my weights were a case of water and a 12-pack of beer lol!!), and DH and I have been going on a lunch walk every day. So those things help to break it up a little bit. I did get to finish some work yesterday, and I did a little more this morning, but it’s hard to be motivated at home! Idk how WFH people do it all the time!

CS/Q: feeling hopeful about the fact that my temp hasn’t dropped yet!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sending some TWW love!  We see you guys!  
  • Options
    @gingermama29 I hope the social media break helps and that your doctor gets back to you soon! 
    @runningoncookies A lot can change between 10 and 12 DPO. Working from home and social isolation can also be a huge adjustment. Hang in there! 

Month/Cycle: 4/4 (2 unbenched) 
    CD/DPO: 22/6
    Timing: -4, -3, -1, 0, +1 
    Typical LP length: 14 
    Testing: 12DPO at the earliest
    R/R: As our campus adjusts schedules around and we've had to make some adjustments around the house, I've been falling a bit behind on my Ethics and Legal Issues homework which is frustrating. I'm emailing my professor today and hoping to get caught up this weekend. I also need to pick my ethical analysis paper topic because we have a draft due in three weeks. On the plus side, Lifespan Development is going well! 
    CS/Q:
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    Me: 24 Dh: 46
    Married: 10.2018
    DS #1: 06.2014
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
    MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
    Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
    NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
    TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
    BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes

• Options
    Well I didn't intend to ghost today but a tree fell on the power lines 2 doors down and knocked out power for 5 hours. 

@runningoncookies I'm glad you're getting out for walks on lunch. Being cooped up is definitely hard. Hang in there.

@ashaislurking I hope your professor works with you. These are definitely pretty extenuating circumstances! 
  • Options
    @gingermama29 Oh no! Power outages are scary at the best of times. I hope everyone is okay! 
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    Me: 24 Dh: 46
    Married: 10.2018
    DS #1: 06.2014
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
    MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
    Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
    NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
    TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
    BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes