November 2020 Moms

UO (unpopular opinion) Thursday

Ecat504Ecat504 member
edited March 2020 in November 2020 Moms
Drop your unpopular opinions below. Can be anything within bumps TOU. Be prepared for people to disagree with you. 
ECat504
SO
SD (11/2010)
DD1 (09/2014)
DD2 (10/2015)
Baby Girl #4 (11/2020)

Re: UO (unpopular opinion) Thursday

• Pumpkin spice anything is disgusting. 
    ECat504
    SO
    SD (11/2010)
    DD1 (09/2014)
    DD2 (10/2015)
    Baby Girl #4 (11/2020)
  • Loading the player...
  • @ecat504 I like you already. Agreed on all points.
  • @Ecat504 Agreed! Though, my UO might be that part of me secretly DOES enjoy those posts as I like witnessing the ridiculousness of others and often the wise cracks that rise at their expense. 
  • @auburnvelvet86 well good news for you is I will flame the heck out of stupidity so you’re in for a real treat 🤪
    ECat504
    SO
    SD (11/2010)
    DD1 (09/2014)
    DD2 (10/2015)
    Baby Girl #4 (11/2020)
  • @auburnvelvet86 I, too, enjoy a hot mess post.
  • UO - the office is not a good or funny show. I’ve tried many times to get into it and I just can’t. 
    Me: 27 DH: 30
    Started dating: 10/2010 ;; Married 10/2017
    Started TTC: 10/2019
    BFP: 12/20/19 ;; MC: 12/24/19
    BFP: 3/5/20 ;; EDD: 11/11/20
  • @lovelee3 I’ve never been able to get into it either!
    @Ecat504 girl I think I’m going to like you! 

My UO is I don’t get the whole Baby Yoda thing and I find the baby talk posts really annoying. I love Star Wars but haven’t watched The Mandalorian and the baby Yoda stuff just turns me off of it for some reason lol
  • @Ecat504 I have to disagree on the pumpkin spice point because I’m super basic like that! 🤣 BUT I 100% agree on the second UO and was already eye rolling a couple posts here..... I can’t with some people. 
  • Oh my. Mine...I hate breastfeeding!  I mean I love my kids. I breastfed our first for 22 months but goodness I wish I enjoyed it.  
  • name1109 said:
    Oh my. Mine...I hate breastfeeding!  I mean I love my kids. I breastfed our first for 22 months but goodness I wish I enjoyed it.  

This! Not looking forward to this at all. 
  • @name1109 I didn’t really enjoy it either! I breastfed both of mine but it never really “came easy.” I’ve already decided if this one gives me any trouble with it I’m going to let myself off the hook and do formula. I am not going to allow myself to be a stressed out crazy person, I’ve got to think about my other kids and be my best self for them too! I’m also absolutely not pumping at work this time. Last time it consumed my whole life and it was hard to be an effective teacher sooo when the baby goes to daycare he/she is going to have formula while there.
  • @name1109 omg I am so there with you! I struggled with it and then let "society" make me feel like a bad mom before I eventually just came to terms with it and switched solely to formula, which probably saved my mental health.  This time around if it doesn't go well from the beginning, it is straight to formula.
    @Ecat504 total basic bitch here with pumpkin spice, but your 2nd one, yes! But I too sooo enjoy the show that ensues afterwards, so I am down for your flaming LOL!
  • @name1109 I'm in the same boat. Breastfeeding isn't for me. I'm a FTM and I dread people asking, it's giving me anxiety.