Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Thursday 3/19

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:  

Re: WTO Thursday 3/19

• Month/Cycle: 6/10

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: temping, OPK, prenatal and HIO as often as we can

R/R: Today is my Friday since I took the day off tomorrow for our anniversary. Feeling really tired this week. Anyone else? 

CS/Q:  nothing to see yet.

• Loading the player...
  • @dobiemom11 that sounds so yummy! 
  • @allthingscozy. DH seems to take a nap for a couple hours in the late afternoon this week.  Then I decide to make dinner and sit down to eat it.  Once I finish eating, he wakes up ready to eat.  Dude- I was hungry it was getting late, it is on the stove.  I just feel super tired, but too restless to actually sleep.  Enjoy your Friday!  
  • @dobiemom11 - Yumm!! I've never made sauce from scratch! Now I'm craving spaghetti and meatballs! lol

@allthingscozy - I've been super cranky this week! I think a combination of all the estrogen I'm on and having noone to talk to all day (DH still has to go to work outside of the house). I hope you are able to make the best of your anniversary tomorrow!

Month/Cycle: 20

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: IVF - FET

R/R: I ordered a planner a week or so ago to record my infertility journey in and I finally started filling it in yesterday. I wish I had thought of doing it from the beginning, as I'm also going to write daily in it like a little diary/journal about whats going on/how I'm feeling each day. Then I realized that's basically what this is! If I really get bored during this WFH/isolation period I could go back and fill it in using my daily updates here!

CS/Q: Nope

• Month/Cycle: 6/4(AL)

CD: 2 

WAYDTGKU: PNV’s, HIO, Tracking CM, I want to take a little bit of a mental break this cycle cause I so need it so not sure if I’ll be using OPKS this time or not. 

R/R: Well, looks like I'm over here now :( Af came 3 days early which was odd. Im sad and disappointed but I guess the plus side is my 1st wedding anniversary is coming up in a week and a half and I'll be able to drink champagne.yay 😀 and to be to honest with the world right now as it is, maybe its not the best time. Me and DH got into a big fight last night and didn't really speak to each other the whole night. He didn't even sleep under the covers with me in our bed. Just slept on top 🤷‍♀️ Hopefully it will be better when I come home from work today. I think this virus is making us all a little testy and irritable and I’m sure my PMS didn’t help. 

CS/Q: None 

@feather_heather That’s cool you got a planner for your journey. I really like journaling and writing things down. I find it really helps. I used to do it when I was much younger. I like looking back and reading all the stuff from previous years and how I was feeling or what was happening. Ive also been cranky this week like you. 

@dobiemom11Mmm.. I love spaghetti. grandmas recipes are always the best too. 

@allthingscozy I’ve been sooo tired this week as well. I feel ya. Aww yay. Happy Anniversary! I hope you guys are able to have a fun time together despite everything that’s going on. How many years is it? Mine is coming up soon too and I had taken a day off work for it as well. 
  • Month/Cycle: 19/19

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: FET cancelled, going to have to just stay the course

R/R: I'm keeping things together over here, I had one of those "ouch that text hurt" moments last night. I'm not sure it would have stung quite as badly if my FET hadn't officially been cancelled yesterday, and the friend who said the thoughtless thing does not know the specifics of my IF experience so I know it wasn't on purpose. But it means I'm going back to my isolation tower for a while. 

I poured myself a large drink last night, and crocheted while I watched Ken Burns' Country Music documentary. I also did Day 3 of the 21 Day Fix. I think dinner tonight is going to be chicken sandwiches with fries and maybe spicy broccoli. 

CS/Q: Nope, although maybe I should restart since I have no OPKs lol.  

me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• @dobiemom11 So happy you got the book from the library!!! Sometimes it's the little things, you know?

@allthingscozy This week has definitely been a bit of a slog, hopefully things perk up soon. Happy anniversary!!!! <3 

@feather_heather I love that idea of going back and filling in your journey using TTGP! <3<3 
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• Month/Cycle: 22/17/7 (AL#2)

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: Letrozole, PNV, Conceive Plus, HIO EOD in FW, tracking in FF, and Progesterone after O. 

R/R: I feel like my updates are usually pretty boring as it is...but now that I’m not leaving the house, I have even less to talk about! Haha, sorry ladies! DH gets to work from home now too, so I’m very happy about that! Also excited about the weekend even though we will be doing nothing but a quick grocery run! 

CS/Q: None.

@dobiemom11 glad you found the book you were missing! Homemade sauce sounds amazing!! What are you making to go with it? Enjoy! 

@allthingscozy yay for it being your Friday! I hope you have a great day off tomorrow celebrating your anniversary! 

@feather_heather enjoy filling out your planner! Haha, this place really is like a not-so-secret diary! 😂

@mindyb2019 so sorry you are back over here and that you & YH got into a fight! I hope you all can make up quickly! 

@mvt2003 I’m sorry you had that text last night...it’s sucks when things like that happen, even if the other person doesn’t know! I’m glad you were able to enjoy your night anyways, and great job on sticking with your workouts! 

@inthewoods23 I’m sorry YH didn’t give you the support you were wanting to discuss the results! Hope you can talk about it more with him later today! 

@bows22 I love that you are doing your daily Starbucks runs! I could so use Starbucks right now, but there isn’t one close to our house (at least not close enough to tempt me to get out)! Haha. I think we should definitely do that on our grocery run this weekend though!! 

• @linzrunz Google "the highly sensitive person Elaine Aron". That's all my therapist asked me to do. There's a section for self tests. There's a list of things you can check if they sound like you or mostly sound like you. Then it just tallies how many you selected. 14 or more would indicate you may be a highly sensitive person. It's interesting because it's in terms of the senses of touch and sound and not actually emotion related like I thought it may be.

@bluetickgal I feel the same! Like nothing is going on at home but work so what's there to talk about? Everybody's cancelling everything so nothing is new lol

@bows22 I've been buying those Starbucks drinks at the grocery store, a nice little thing to have every couple days. We did pickup for Qdoba earlier this week and man is that so nice to be able to do! Too easy to go through food at home when you NEVER eat out.
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 I need to stop taking a half hour to post so that I stop missing you! I’m sorry YH was a doofus. I’m sure you guys will have a good talk about it though once he realizes how important it is to you. 

@bluetickgal I’m glad YH is now able to work from home! I agree with you, I feel like I have nothing exciting to say!

@linzrunz oh your poor H! Not a great time to be in law enforcement for sure. I agree with you on staying away from social media (FB at least). So much stuff being posted and it makes me feel like I have to read everything because the headlines are usually misleading and I just get sucked in too quickly. 

• @bluetickgal. I was going to be healthy and saute up some zucchini and onions instead of pasta.  But DH is having a crappy time at WFH, so he was super excited about pasta.
  • @allthingscozy. Well our whole house seems to be headed to bed right now..so o guess we are also pretty tired.  Happy anniversary!  Five years is a big milestone.  
  • @bows22 haha funny how that happens sometimes. I did that the other day with the IF thread but somehow no one posted in-between the long time from when I first started typing and actually posted. We sorta made up, as in I stopped feeling mad and sad.

Took an OPK a little while ago. Yeah.... I'm gonna be in the WTO for a while lol. It's my October cycle all over again with OPKs that look like squinter pregnancy tests. To save on using up my OPKs I'll do one every 3 days until a line starts to develop.
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause