November 2020 Moms
Options

WTF Wednesday

What has you making this face today?

Re: WTF Wednesday

• Options
    WTF was I thinking when I left the office yesterday after being told we were working from home indefinitely and I took the laptop but not the charger?!?!? I wish I was far along enough to be able to blame this on pregnancy brain but if I’m being real.... this is just me. 🤦🏽‍♀️
  • Options
    @krystrist2014 Omg, so annoying! Are you able to get back in to get your charger?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @bserena yeah, I had to book it there, with 5yo in tow, because I had a team meeting at 11:30 and my computer was down to 7%! 
  • Options
    WTF at these eLearning assignments...the ones he had today were like all writing assignments!! For every subject. I’m trying to figure out how I’m going to get through this homeschooling thing for the next however many weeks lol, I’m not cut out for it. Give me back my preschoolers!! 
  • Options
    WTF, I just had lunch but am still hungry...
  • Options
    @kitkatz1990 I have a pre-schooler and I spent a good portion of our attempt at “home-schooling” today saying “are you like this with your teachers? Then don’t be like that with me.” 😫 Shes an angel at school but lord, if I correct her when she’s reading she will cry for like 10 minutes. 
  • Options
    @kitkatz1990 and @krystrist2014 my friend shared something about the Scholastic website proving at least 15 daily lessons. Obviously it won't fill an entire day, but could be something additional for kids to do. 
  • Options
    @glenncoco20 yes, the scholastic website is great! Also, @krystrist2014 get on Facebook and go to Pocket of Preschool. She is my absolute favorite teacher blogger and she has a freebie up called “choice boards” with lots of good suggestions for each subject area using stuff that you most likely have laying around your house, and they are fun, play based activities. 
  • Options
    Thanks @kitkatz1990!! I will be looking that up first thing tomorrow morning! 
  • Options
    Also WTF am I paying for school. They are going to send home worksheets. I literally can get that for free AND I have to be the at home teacher. 

🤬🤬🤬🤬

So glad we’re switching to public next year.