Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Thursday 3/19

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:  

Re: TWW Thursday 3/19

• Month/Cycle: 9/5

CD/DPO: 95/8

Timing: -2

Typical LP length: 13 days

Testing: WFAF

R/R: I'm hoping to hear from my doctor in the follow up phone call today. Obviously having ovulated, I won't need something to bring on a period but I'm curious what he'll say and what he thinks the plan should be going forward regarding my PCOS.
    I'm also hoping to get outside for a short walk around my neighborhood today and get a little fresh air. I think I could definitely use it.

CS/Q:
  • @gingermama29 good luck with your doctor today! Hopefully they have some sort of a plan for you. And hopefully you can get out for your walk! DH and I have been takin a walk every day at lunch and it’s been so nice to break up the day. 

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 32/10

Timing: -4, -2, -1, +1

Typical LP length: 12ish

Testing: BFN today, going to try again Saturday if AF isn’t here

R/R: Trying not to be too bummed about the BFN today! I know it’s still so early, so maybe the test will change in the next couple days. This is my districts first day of “remote instruction”, so maybe parents will be emailing me with questions to keep me busy!!

CS/Q:  

• Loading the player...
  • @gingermama29 I hope the walk helps and I also hope you get a good plan moving forward with your doctor! Sending lots of good vibes! 
    @runningoncookies So sorry about the BFN. I hope work keeps you busy today! 

Month/Cycle: 4/4 (2 unbenched) 
    CD/DPO: 21/5
    Timing: -4, -3, -1, 0, +1
    Typical LP length: 14 days
    Testing: 12DPO at the earliest
    R/R: Last night DH and I heard thunder for the first time this season. We both love thunderstorms and it was so nice to be able to fall asleep to the sound of the rain pouring on our rooftop. 
    CS/Q: 
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    Me: 24 Dh: 46
    Married: 10.2018
    DS #1: 06.2014
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
    MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
    Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
    NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
    TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
    BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes

• @runningoncookies sorry for the BFN. Hopefully it was just too early to test. Good luck with remote instruction! 

@ashaislurking glad you got to enjoy a thunderstorm last night. DH loves them, but they make me anxious. And your timing is fantastic!!! FX for you!!