Trying to Get Pregnant

WTF Wednesday 3/18

What has you saying WTF today?

Re: WTF Wednesday 3/18

• gingermama29gingermama29 member
    edited March 2020
    Selfishly starting this thread cause I wanted to b*tch for a minute.

TW* pregnancy
    ugh a coworker is pregnant and has been posting for several days a million old wives tales to try and guess the sex of her baby (she's saying gender but I wanted to be correct in this post). She now has a poll up to have people guess and isn't planning to reveal for several days. Honey, I know you're excited but literally nobody cares that much about how your kid is going to pee. Do you really need that much attention right now??? 
  • @gingermama29. I am sorry- that is super frustrating. 

I am sure they had some plans to reveal the sex in the fun way and now their plans got squashed.  Or they are "creating something fun to distract us all during this difficult time".  Either way, just not really necessary.

DH and I tend to be more private and not really on social media.  It is interesting to see how different people handle these big life milestones on social media.  Like do all your friends care about this or could you just tell a few people in a different way.  
  • Loading the player...
  • What a clusterf*ck of a workday
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • edited March 2020
    @gingermama29 I agree with @inthewoods23 the poll and old wives tales is SO obnoxious.  

ETA My WTF. DH tweaked his back and has been putting so much of that Icy Hot stuff on it, my eyes are watering. He's sitting like 8 feet away from me and it still stings.