Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TTCAL w/o 3-16

**This is a general trigger warning that CP, miscarriage, selective termination due to medical complications, and/or stillbirth may be mentioned.** 

Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: number of loss(es), when you had the loss(es), diagnosis/conditions surrounding loss, etc.

How are things going? 

What is something that you are struggling with this week? 

What is going well for you this week? 

R/R?

Any testing coming up/any recent results?

Re: TTCAL w/o 3-16

• Options

How are things going? Okay. I’ve had terrible luck lately. With our loss, losing a tube, friends getting KU, I broke my phone, and a limb fell on my new car this week. I’m just feeling like the world is against me at this point. And I’m over it. 

What is something that you are struggling with this week? My friend who recently got KU, is just being so careless. She asked me if she could drink wine during pregnancy, and she’s thinking about going out of town even with all of this corona stuff. I even told her that I’d kill to trade her places- pregnancy wise. And I’m just so annoyed about it. I’m also super super nervous to be stuck TTC for a long time, or to have another tubal now that I’m off the bench. 

What is going well for you this week?  I keep my house relatively well stocked, so I didn’t have to do much buying in preparation for corona. 

R/R? Above 

Any testing coming up/any recent results? Nope, 

• Options
    @photographerwife im so sorry to hear you are down on your luck--fx that things turn around or you can find some little things that are good!

How are things going? currently WFH indefinitely and trying to stay sane by beginning to work out, and ive been cleaning a lot as well.

What is something that you are struggling with this week? DH doesnt feel well (chronic stomach issues) so doesnt seem 'in the mood,' but since O day is coming up i am hoping he will come around.  i think that being stuck home with admittedly less work will let me get more caught up in this if we are skipping a cycle.

What is going well for you this week?  ive been spending time preparing nice meals for us and i have more time with DH and the dogs.

R/R? seems insignificant but i was planning a surprise bday party for DH on April 10th which i have to cancel since it was to be at a restaurant.  hoping to have a raincheck in the summer??

Any testing coming up/any recent results? No

• Loading the player...
  • Options

How are things going? DH and I are still getting over bronchitis, so HIO has been somewhat challenging. Otherwise, a little freaked out about this virus, but glad to be WFH so that I can help prevent the spread to the more vulnerable.

What is something that you are struggling with this week? This cough is super annoying. 

What is going well for you this week? My RE’s office is still open amid the pandemic, so that’s nice. I was worried I wouldn’t be able to be monitored, which is scary.

R/R? I love being in my pajamas most of the day while working, but I miss interacting with my co-workers and clients!

Any testing coming up/any recent results? Beta 3/30

@photographerwife I’m sorry you’re struggling right now, and I’m especially sorry your friend isn’t being more sensitive. Even if she didn’t know about your loss, people should practice more sensitivity in general surrounding pregnancy because you just don’t know what you don’t know.

@asf0613 My DH is under the weather, too. I feel you. Sorry to hear you had to cancel his bday party, but good for you for doing your part to protect others in these strange times.

• Options

@photographerwife wow. I am so sorry you've had such lousy luck. So many hugs!

@asf0613 sorry you had to cancel your H's party. :( It sounds like you are making the best of this situation, though. Any good recipes to share?

@cassafrass15 feel better soon! Bronchitis is never fun. Like you I am enjoying not having to put on real pants to work, but I miss my coworkers and my students.

Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: number of loss(es), when you had the loss(es), diagnosis/conditions surrounding loss, etc. Early miscarriage a 5 weeks December '18, CP July '19

How are things going? OK. We were supposed to start IVF either this cycle or next, but all treatment has been postponed indefinitely. I am disappointed, but obviously getting through the current global health crisis is more important. 

What is something that you are struggling with this week? Teaching from home is not fun. I'm constantly worried about my students and whether or not I am assigning enough to keep them updated in the curriculum. I'm also sick of all the baby boom jokes. 

What is going well for you this week? I think DH is a little relieved that we can try on our own for at least a month. Maybe we won't feel so much pressure and will be able to enjoy HIO more?

R/R? With sports cancelled indefinitely, DH is quite grumpy. Once AF is gone, I can hopefully distract him. Ha. I'm making plans to "meet" for coffee and drinks with friends via video chat, so we're going to do the best we can!

Any testing coming up/any recent results? Nope. 

• Options
    @emeraldduchess UGH yes the the baby boom chatter is a little rough, though I guess if I get KU maybe I’ll feel differently! 

I made ground lamb and rice stuffed peppers which is DH’s favorite. Tomorrow night I’m making short ribs in the slow cooker with Korean bbq marinade. I’m excited for that!  Tonight probably just grilled pork chops because that’s all the store had so I have a ton of them
  • Options
    @asf0613 I just got back from the grocery store and there was not a scrap of chicken to be found. Unfortunately that's the only meat DH and I eat. So carb city it is for the foreseeable future. 
  • Options
    @emeraldduchess I can’t even imagine how hard teaching from home must be! I’m a lawyer for a huge law enforcement agency and they are needy clients, but conference calls and video chats with adults is a lot easier than what it sounds lIke you’re dealing with. Hang in there!

@asf0613 Um, can you plan my meals too please? Because I’m completely hopeless and we temporarily cancelled our meal prep service amid the pandemic. I see a lot of grilled cheese in our near future.
  • Options
    @cassafrass15 ummm grilled cheeses sound amazing!  im thnking like every cheese i have in the fridge, some bacon, oh man
  • Options
    Hi I go here now. 

Introduce yourself and anything you think is important: number of loss(es), when you had the loss(es), diagnosis/conditions surrounding loss, etc. 

I just had my first loss two weeks ago. It was early so I think was referred to as a chemical pregnancy. Dr didn’t want to see me about it. 

How are things going? Pretty good. Just feel like this cycle is taking forever. 

What is something that you are struggling with this week? Guilt. I can’t shake the feeling the loss was my fault because of my weight gains.

What is going well for you this week? trying to focus on what I can control so working on eating better and working out to manage anxiety and depression symptoms. 

R/R? Still feel like I’m processing what happened. 

Any testing coming up/any recent results?

No I will be following up with my dr if I have struggle the next two cycles. 

• Options
    @allthingscozy hi friend, sorry to be welcoming you here.  i am now 3 months out from my MMC and i finally feel like i have processed things.  Not to say "over it," but that the good days outnumber the bad days and i find better perspective.

I relate to your cycle feeling like it takes a while--i have been feeling that too.  And i know we cant tell you not to feel guilty because that's what we do intrinsically, but i am glad to hear you are doing some things within your control.  that will help.

hang in there!  we are here for you to vent!
  • Options
    @allthingscozy so sorry for your loss my friend ❤️. Don’t feel guilty. I’ve been there too with my loss and we all feel that way at some point. It was not your fault and you did nothing wrong. Always remember that. I hope you relax and take some mental care for yourself.