October 2020 Moms

Week 2 (Oct. 8-14) Checkin, 3/16

Estimated due date (EDD):

Week of pregnancy: 

Upcoming Appointments:

Rant/Rave:

Questions:

GTKY: What are you biggest concerns about COVID-19, and how is affecting life where you live?
Current pregnancy -
First BFP on 1/4/22.  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

Re: Week 2 (Oct. 8-14) Checkin, 3/16

• Estimated due date (EDD): Oct 12 

Week of pregnancy: 10

Upcoming Appointments: nothing until April 

Rant/Rave:- food aversions are still in full swing. With the grocery stores emptied, it’s hard to come up with meals. 

Questions:

GTKY: What are you biggest concerns about COVID-19, and how is affecting life where you live?- my daily life hasn’t been affected because I’m a SAHM with an almost 2 year old. I’m mostly concerned for getting exposed while pregnant. I can’t avoid going to the hospital for appts and need to have my cerclage placed in about a month. 
    Me: 27 DH: 27
    Married 6/15/13
    BFP #1 5/8/16, EDD 12/31/16- DD born 9/10/16 at 24 weeks 
    ~In our hearts forever~
    BFP #2 10/14/17, EDD 7/1/18

• Estimated due date (EDD): 10/13

Week of pregnancy: 10

Upcoming Appointments: TOMORROW! 

Rant/Rave:
    Rant: the weather is making quarantine really depressing. We haven’t seen the sun in days and it’s been raining nearly every day. 
    Rave: Finally have my appointment tomorrow and cannot wait to see our little nugget. 

Questions: None

GTKY: What are you biggest concerns about COVID-19, and how is affecting life where you live? Mostly concerned about my friends and family who are more at risk and are being forced out of their jobs for the time being and my husband is a nurse. I’ve been going back to school and they’re likely going to move the rest of the semester to online format and I’m really worried about how they’re going to make it all work. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Estimated due date (EDD):10/09

Week of pregnancy: same as everyone positing in this week Size of baby: cardinal tetra fish or strawberry

Upcoming Appointments: I just had 13 vials of blood drained from me yesterday, so I'm anxiously awaiting my NIPT results. As long as those don't require an appointment (fx), my next will be April 7th.

Rant/Rave: Rant: I got a nasty migraine yesterday and couldn't take anything for it. First time in 3 pregnancies that I threw up, but at least the pain was manageable after that. Rave: I want to do a sex reveal for DS so that he could feel more included in the pregnancy, and yesterday I decided on a volcano that has either blue or pink lava. I learned from my cousin that food is a bad idea, and I don't care about making it pretty for social media. I think DS will have a blast watching the volcano erupt, and it will be a fun little project while we are stuck at home. 

Questions: nope

GTKY: What are you biggest concerns about COVID-19, and how is affecting life where you live? Concerns - my dad getting sick (he's high risk), unknown consequences for pregnant women and their babies, the dangers of having a high fever in your first trimester. Affecting us - no traffic during my commute, all schools are shut down, bars are closed, restaurants are only open for take out/delivery, grocery stores have been ransacked, DS's friend's birthday parties are canceled.
  • Estimated due date (EDD): 10/11

Week of pregnancy: 10w

Upcoming Appointments: Had one yesterday that the OB insisted I keep. Bloodwork and ultrasound - all look good! 

Rant/Rave: The same as everyone else I'm sure - stressed out and hoping this blows over soon!

Questions:

GTKY: What are you biggest concerns about COVID-19, and how is affecting life where you live? We are in NJ...it's pretty bad here. I'm working from home at least this week and next, but I'm sure it'll be extended. Hubby is a machinst and can't work from but his shop is small and he doesn't have to take any public transportation. Trying to keep things normal. 
    Furbaby (Oscar) | 12/9/2010
    DD | 7/3/2015 
    DS | 2/20/2018
    LO#3 | EDD: 10/11/2020 TEAM GREEN!