Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Monday 3/16

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Monday 3/16

• Month/Cycle: 9/5

CD/DPO: 92/5

Timing: -2

Typical LP length: 13 days

Testing: WFAF

R/R: it was a nice weekend. Dinner for DH's birthday went great and I was really happy with how the cookie cake turned out. It's going to be so weird being home indefinitely though. We have to report to work this morning for a brief meeting to discuss what's happening and what to expect going forward (as of now) and get any supplies we might want/need from our classrooms. After that they're deactivating our card access to school, deep cleaning everything and then we're off for the foreseeable future.

CS/Q:
  • @gingermama29 Glad you had such a great weekend! Are you off off from school or are you working via Zoom?

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 24/7 

Timing: -5, -3, -1, O

Typical LP length: 9-10

Testing: Wednesday

R/R: First day my whole firm works from home. I'm used to it for me personally but am worried about network bandwidth issues and other snafus, if it doesn't go well they will probably make everyone come back in which I do not want to do. It's also supposed to rain here all week which is no fun. And I'm getting itchy to POAS!

CS/Q:

*TTC History*

Me: 37, MH: 38; Married August 2017

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

TTC #2 January 2020: AMA, dx with DOR in May 2020

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• Loading the player...
  • @legallykate we're off completely. I think educational resources will be provided to families but safety and sanitization and meals are the top priorities right now. Your chart looks great!!! FX for you testing Wednesday!
  • Month/Cycle: 5/3(AL)

CD/DPO: 24/8

Timing: -4, -3, -1, 0, +1

Typical LP Length: 11-12 days 

Testing: Nope. No point

R/R: Had a not bad weekend. Ran around town and got groceries and then relaxed. I just went and had a blood test early this morning and now I’m just going to relax inside all day today. My DH has been soooo funny lately and making me laugh so much that my gut hurts and that I can’t breathe 😂 I don’t know what’s with him lately but man I’m loving his silliness. ❤️ It’s so cute. 

CS/Q: None 

@gingermama29 I’m glad you had a really good weekend and that the dinner for YH’s birthday went good. I bet it will be weird being home now all the time. I’m kinda jealous lol. I really wish I could stay home as well for work. 

@legallykate GL with the first day your whole firm works from home. Hope it goes smoothly. It’s weird cause I never get itchy to POAS ever.. I hate testing cause it gives me anxiety and it’s negative all the time anyways that I kinda just don’t bother. Your chart looks great though. FX for you. 

• @gingermama29 glad you had a good weekend! We are off from school for the next month...crazy!

@legallykate hopefully everything goes smoothly for everyone who isn’t used to working from home!

@mindyb2019 that’s so cute they youre loving YH’s silliness a little extra 

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 29/7

Timing: -4, -2, -1, +1

Typical LP length: 12ish

Testing: Thursday 

R/R: Today was my last day at work for a month due to district closure...it’s all very strange. My goal is going to be to keep some sort of schedule so that it’s not too much of a shock to the system going back in April. 

CS/Q:

• Hi ladies - I intro'd a few weeks ago and haven't been able to participate as much as I would have liked to, so I hope it's ok that I jump back in now!

Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD/DPO: 22/?3 - FF is telling me I ovulated on Saturday, but I'm not sure I believe it. 

Timing: If FF is to be believed, great.

Typical LP length: 13-14.

Testing: Not for a while.

R/R: I managed to lock my wallet, keys and phone in the car this morning while out and about. Thankfully I wasn't too far from home and my MIL is visiting, so I was able to walk home and get into the house to get our spare car keys and then walk back to the car. Added benefit of exercise I wasn't otherwise planning on doing!

CS/Q: Nope.

@legallykate the national broadband network surviving people working from home is a big concern here as well! My husband's company asked everyone to take their work issued laptops home with them yesterday and work from home today - except none of the laptops have portable battery packs, so would last about 4hrs according to their IT department. A bit more planning needed there...

@gingermama29 a lot of people are pushing for school closures here as well but our government doesn't think that's necessary yet... our school holidays start in April so I think they're just trying to get to that point and will reassess. I can't imagine how chaotic it will be to organise care for all these kids suddenly not at school.

• @mindyb2019 glad things are fun and silly with YH. 

@runningoncookies it's so weird being off. We don't have an end date for our closure. Everything is "until further notice."

@thebeelady welcome to the dailies! Sorry you had a rough morning yesterday. Yikes about no school closures yet. Where are you, if you don't mind my asking?
  • @gingermama29 I’m in Australia. Our PM is expected to announce more restrictions today, but I doubt they’ll include schools.