ECat504
SO
SD (11/2010)
DD1 (09/2014)
DD2 (10/2015)
Baby Girl #4 (11/2020)

Re: 10 Things Tuesday - GTKY addition

• Loading the player...
  • @bserena omg I’m exhausted for you! 7 pets, 2 (+1) kids, 3 jobs, and school. You’re the real MVP! 
    ECat504
    SO
    SD (11/2010)
    DD1 (09/2014)
    DD2 (10/2015)
    Baby Girl #4 (11/2020)
  • @1MommyRunner despite playing soccer for 15 years, I’m no longer in love with running. But I am so in love with WDW, we go every year in November but will have to put it off this year ☹️ But we may just make up for it and do 2 trips next year in March and November!  
    ECat504
    SO
    SD (11/2010)
    DD1 (09/2014)
    DD2 (10/2015)
    Baby Girl #4 (11/2020)
  • @Ecat504 That is awesome! We were there November 2019 and then this past February. We love it! I know it’s a bummer putting it off ☹️ but I totally vote doubling up the vacations! 🥳🙌🏻 You will get some precious pics with the new little one too! 🥰 We are planning for November 2021 with my inlaws so they can experience the Christmas party. 
  • @sjomomma I taught the 3 year old class for a year! It is without a doubt one of the most reward, yet wild jobs. Bless you. 😂💜
  • 1. I'm a pole dancer 
    2. I have a 2yo daughter
    3.im a seamstress and do almost all textile or yarn based hobbies and crafts.
    4. I love sci fi and fantasy
    5. I'm was a professional model for 12 years ,and burlesque dancer for 4, I still model just less often
    6. I read comics (when I can) 
    7. I love to draw, botanical watercolours and zoological anatomy studies. and comic style 
    8. I collect skulls and like vintage canaval and oddities
    9. I lived in London for 2 years after getting married (am Australian) 
    10. I'm pagan 
  • @ksdelong20 @1MommyRunner MH and I are high school sweethearts too! This may will be our 17 year anniversary, making this the year when we've been together for more than half our lives!

@magdaaaa Do you do the cattle ranching or just live there? What a cool place to live!

@lovelee3 Congrats on the house!

@foxaírt Were you on the Nov 17 BMB? I think I remember you, but I wasn't there for all that long...
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    Started Dating: 2003 Married: 2013
    Started TTC August 2016
    BFP: 2/1/17 MC: 2/8/17
    BFP: 3/8/17 MMC: 5/1/17
    BFP: 7/23/17 EDD: 4/5/18
    BFP: 2/27/20

• YALL I JUST REALIZED I PUT ADDITION AND I CLEARLY MEANT EDITION why didn’t any of you correct me!?!?!?! 😂😂😂 can I blame this on pregnancy brain?
    ECat504
    SO
    SD (11/2010)
    DD1 (09/2014)
    DD2 (10/2015)
    Baby Girl #4 (11/2020)
  • @Ecat504 because we all have pregnancy brain! 🤣🤣 I never noticed and I teach English! 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

@hedgepig that is so sweet! This was the year we have been dating half our lives too! 🥰💜 I have loved “growing up” with my husband by my side. 💜
  • @hedgepig  helllll no! mama doesn't mess with the cows. ill bottle feed a calf when needed, but my FIL and husband and the farm hands do all the work.
    me 32 | dh 45
    married <3 11.11.17
     mama. epicurean. plant lover. wine enthusiast.
  • Oh man. This is hard, but for the sake of participation I will try! @Ecat504 who was the now famous singer??!

1. I'm a librarian.

2. I obviously love to read, but I have no time to sit down with a book, ever, which is so shameful given my trade... 

3. I have 2 older brothers, 2 younger half sisters and a younger half brother. 

4. I've been to Peru 4 times on mission trips with church groups.

5. I've also "lived" in Kenya for 2 months as part of a 7 month Bible school training.

6. I love photography and want to have my own legit business someday. I have a business name and do some side photography now, but want to make a much bigger thing of it. 

7. I met DH online, when neither of us were really even to try to find a relationship. We were both just curious about who was out there. 

8. We will be married 10 years next year. 

9. I hate dogs. (Don't flame me, I'm a good person!)

10. I love to sing. I also "Play" and self taught guitar and piano. I also played flute for 10 years, but I haven't touched any of them for a few years.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @antsangel1118 Chase Rice 🔥🔥🔥
    ECat504
    SO
    SD (11/2010)
    DD1 (09/2014)
    DD2 (10/2015)
    Baby Girl #4 (11/2020)
  • @magdaaaa folding clothes is my nightmare lol! I don't mind washing them, but when it comes to putting them away, yeah...they just end up in hampers in my room  :|
  • @krystrist2014, no shame in your pizza game haha. I studied in Italy for a semester and had pizza or tiramisu daily 
    @lovelee3 jealous of your trip to New Zealand! It's definitely on my bucket list (also a LoTR fan) 
  • Definitely late to the game on this one. 😂😂😂😂

1. I’m SUPER excited about baby 4 but slightly terrified that post pardem depression will be debilitating. Post baby for me has traditionally been a very rough time.

2. On a less sad note...I’m one of 6 kids. Growing up I thought that was a medium sized family. 

3. I haven’t lived in one place for more than 5 years. My favorite place was Rhode Island for a year. Most challenging was Japan with three young kids and DH (and two large dogs).  We are currently by the beach which has been AMAZING.

4. I work/telework 100% while the kids go to care. 

5.  My DH is a waaaaaaay better house spouse. I was fired from laundry....I’m afraid I put things where I leave them. Drives him crazy. I’m trying I promise. 

6.  I LOVE my instant pot (and the meal plan app paprika).  I like to cook and bake it’s just hard to do with kids climbing up my legs or screaming for the grass to grow faster. 

7.  I was a gymnast for 10 years and miss competitive things. I have the idea that I want to run. I hate running.

8.  I love playing the piano and am trying to do it again. I haven’t been so great at hobbies for myself outside of kids, work and feeding them. 

9.  COVID19 is really frustrating. #NotAHomeBody

10.  I like to hike and go to the beach!